Dr. Michael Stover, MD

Dr. Michael Stover, MD

Non-Surgical Orthopedics  |

Dr. Michael Stover, MD is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Stover is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

259 E Erie St Fl 13

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthLink
  • HFN
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Stover

Video

Dr. Stover's Experience

Dr. Stover's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Malunion of Fracture

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
  • Carolinas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Hospital Of Good Samaritan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Stover has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stover's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stover to family and friends
Dr. Stover's Performance
in Orland Park, IL |
I'm so grateful for Dr. Stover and his team! This experience has gone way better than I expected. Each of his staff members have been attentive, kind and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Stover!
in Chicago, IL |
My first surgery took place twelve weeks ago, total hip replacement. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Stover, his staff, and Northwestern have been organized, efficient, and skilled. I've been pain free from day 1, with zero complications to date. THAT'S what mattered to me the most. Bottom line: Dr. Stover did a wonderful job and performed with surgical skill when I needed it the most. Thank You Dr. Stover, Staff, and Northwestern Memorial Hospital!.
Chicago, IL |
Excellent experience
in Barrington, IL |
Dr. Stover is a straightforward doctor who knows what he's doing. He listens to his patients and addresses any questions or concerns they have. He's not "bothered" like other doctors when a patient researches their issue and he will have a conversation with the patient about the procedure, prognosis, concerns, and questions that the patient has. He gets 5 Stars from me!! I have not seen him in a few years because I need to schedule my 10 year follow-up.
in Murfreesboro Tennessee |
This man has a very special talent I came to him in need he found out the problem right away got me back to being normal I'm so thankful for you Dr. Stover
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. stover was definitely the right Dr. for me. He is a very skilled surgeon, a perfectionist when he operates but very honest and encouraging. His midly sarcastic humor puts you at ease. Dr. stover replaced my left hip in 2015 and recently the other hip. I have had no complications and both times I felt confident that I would be ok Also, he has a terrific team. His nurse, Jackie, his PA Karen and his resident Dr. Lawton are all highly skilled but very likable. I highly recommend Dr. Stover.
Dr. Stover is the absolute best! He listens, takes time, explains so a layman can understand. He also took time with my spouse and brought out a model to demonstrate what the problem was and how he would fix it. He inspired our confidence. He clearly cares about his patients and their families. Because my medical issue involved multiple disciplines, he worked very well with other doctors and their staffs. Most importantly, he's an extraordinary surgeon who is at the very top of his field.
in Aurora, IL |
I saw doctor Stover on a recommendation From another doctor Did not qualify for procedure Doctor Stover walk me through A total hip replacement Which I did Qualify for What a remarkable doctor My surgery went very well So far my recovery has gone extremely well I would recommend highly recommend doctor Stover for his expertise in this field I am so glad that I found doctor Stover
St Louis, MO |
My experience with Dr Stover was beyond my expectations. He immediately put me at ease honestly answering all my questions about my upcoming hip procedure and expectations post op. My hip is healing beautifully and he continues to stay involved in my progress. I drove from out of state to see Dr Stover and would highly recommend him to anyone.
in South Bend |
Dr. Stover performed an anterior hip replacement on my 36 year old hip. He is no nonsense and is fabulous at what he does. I did my research, and he is one of the best in the country. Many will say they perform anterior replacements, but it he has the experience. Staff is all helpful. Two years later pain free and doing great.
in Niles, il |
Concerned, clinical and an excellent surgeon. Quite to the point when talking with him and empathetic when you are his patient. Best ever traits in a surgeon. Remarkably good.
in Crystal Lake Illinois |
I fell off a roof at work and was put in a medically-induced coma. When I was brought out of it a week later I had learned I had broke my hips tailbone and all pelvis bone shattered including the iliac crest. I was also informed about my brain injury and ripped apart kidney and liver. Dr. Stover was able to put my body back together with the help of the organ doctors and I am fully functional including walking
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I am located in Baton Rouge, LA. I needed a PAO and Labrum reconstruction and my doctor does not perform this surgery. He recommended 2 surgeons. I chose Dr. Stover because his office, nurses and himself were very curtious. He called me and explains things to me over the phone even before my appt. During my appt, he was very thorough and answered all of my questions without rushing me. I did have surgery and I am 3 month p/o and couldn't be more satisfied with the results so far. Thanks Dr.!
in Wheaton, IL |
I had have a great experience with Dr. Stover and hope he remains my doctor for many years. He did my osteotomy in 2014 and is going to be doing surgery on my impingement soon. I completely trust him and recommend him! Awesome Doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Stover, MD?
Are you Dr. Stover?

Visit Dr. Stover

Dr. Stover accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Advantage PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Stover has admitting privileges

Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Stover at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist