Dr. Michael Stone, MD

Dr. Michael Stone, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

ENT Consultants 26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 165 Novi, MI 48374 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Stone, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Novi, MI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Stone's Experience

See how Dr. Stone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Stone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Stone's Performance
in LIVONIA, MI |
Dr. Stone thoroughly addressed all of my questions related to sinus issues. He also, explained why so many people have sinus issues.
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I was getting terrible headaches and jaw pain, thinking i needed a root canal. Finally I was recommended to see an ENT doctor and Dr. stone came highly recommended by my doctor and some friends. I could easily see why, he walks in the room with a big warm smile. He listens carefully and checks everything out. He said there were several things to do and several medications but on the first try my sinus headaches stopped. I would and have recommend him.
Farmington Hills, MI |
I went to Dr. Stone on the recommendation of a good friend as I was losing hearing in my left ear. It had gotten progressively worse and I become concerned when I was told by another medical professional that I should get this looked at because it could result in losing my hearing altogether. I was advised by Dr. Stone I needed surgery and today I am so grateful that I have my hearing back 100%! Awesome bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable in my view. He def lived up to his reputation.
Novi, MI |
I have taken my both the daughters to Dr. Stone. I found him really experienced, but as other mentioned he will not give enough time and try to rush to conclusion. In fact when we had follow up consultation after he performed the surgery of my daughter he didn't bother to see the condition of tonsils and told me not needed as he can conclude just based on what we described.
Birmingham, MI |
Dr. Stone took so much time with my son. He explained what his issue was and how we were going to fix it. his bedside manner was great, he was patient and funny and my son's issues are now all resolved. thank you dr.
I was suffering from chronic post nasal drip, debilitating snoring and the inability to breathe out of one side of my nose. Dr. Stone fixed my deviated septum and changed my life. His confidence and genuine bedside manner eased any concerns I was having. I put this off for decades and just lived with the issues. Dr. Stone was very reassuring and the follow up care was second to none. Of course he came highly recommended and he did not disappoint.
Lapeer, MI |
I brought in son was so nice. We seen dr with in 10 minutes and schedule appt the same day..
Royal Oak, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Stone. He has a great bed side manner and took the time to answer all of my questions. He diagnosed what was wrong right away after other doctors I went to could not. He's very knowledgeable in his field and a super nice person.
Livonia, MI |
I do recommend Dr stone to my family and ftiends. He is friendly knowledgeable and listens and answers questions.
in Novi, MI |
I was seeing Dr. Stone a week ago. After a infection I had drainage in my right ear. He removed it and put a tube in my drum. After one week it is still not a lot better and I have tried to get an appointment in any of the offices. I am working full time and was not able to get an appointment scheduled within the next three weeks. What a shame!
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Stone makes you feel like he is really busy and has no time for you. I always feel as if he is pushing us out the door without answering our questions.
in Farmington, MI |
I saw Dr. Stone before having my first child; I had a lump in my neck that popped up during pregnancy, which turned out to be a tumor. After I delivered my baby, Dr. Stone aspirated the tumor, and subsequently operated on my neck to remove it. Throughout the whole process he was so great, very reassuring, proficient, honest but not in the least condescending. I had never had any kind of surgical procedure and he made me feel as at ease as he could. Office staff sucks, but he's awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Stone, MD?
Are you Dr. Stone?

Compare Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone says...

Dr. Stone specializes in chronic sinus conditions. He performs newer, minimally invasive procedures, such as in office balloon sinuplasty. This is just as effective as surgery, with less recovery time, less pain, and without the need for general anesthesia.

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stone's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Graduated in 1995

University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    University Of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centers
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy