Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Michael Stone, MD
Dr. Michael Stone, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Novi, MI. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 165

Novi, MI 48374

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Stone

My approach centers on listening to my patient and providing the best and least invasive treatment if necessary.

Dr. Stone's Experience

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centers

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Stone's Performance
Dr. Mike Stone is amazing! I was suffering from a horrible sinus disease and the balloon procedure in the office cured it! Not only do I feel great now but I have to share what a great bedside manner Dr.Stone has. He was able to make me feel very comfortable and explain what was going on step by step! A+ Dr Recommend 100%
We are happy that we were able to assist you with your healthcare concerns. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985.
in Taylor, MI |
Dr. Stone was highly recommended by my daughter's pediatrician at Canton Center Pediatrics after numerous ear infections. Dr. Stone placed tubes in both of my daughter's ears as well as removed her tonsils and adenoids that were extremely large. This was my first child and she was only 4 when she had this surgery. With the stories of all that could go wrong with routine surgeries with children, it was extremely frightening. Surgery was outstanding. Will pass his name to my mother for ENT eval!
Your kind words are why we do what we do. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to assisting your mother in her ENT evaluation as well. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
in Novi |
Our family have been patients of this practice since 1982. This practice was built on excellence from Dr. David Davis and continues to deliver today. Each of the doctors are true professionals. They have added significant advancements in their treatment approach and always consider the patient first. I must thank Dr. Stone for his gentle guidance through my recent cancer and his cooperation with my post-surgery treatment options. Together, I look forward to a healthy future with this practice
Your positive feedback is much appreciated as we strive each and every day to provide quality healthcare for each and every patient. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
in Northville MI |
I realized as I was checking out that he double and triple books appointments, maybe that is why it feels like he is not really tuned into you. I had a scan done and was called several times to say I needed to get back in to see the doctor. At my appointment I waited about an hour to see the doctor for him to say it looked fine. As I checked in at the front desk she informed me I had a $196 balance and they expected me to pay it today, I did and am still getting collection notices for this.
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants has been in contact with the reviewer and the misunderstanding has been resolved. Be assured that the highest standard of care is our goal. If there are ever any questions or concerns that have not been fully addressed we will be glad to spend as much time with you as needed to make you comfortable with your healthcare. Please call us at 248-569-5985 for inquiries or an appointment.
I was suffering from terrible sinus disease. Dr Stone did a ballon procedure in the office. I have never been happier. He was extremely patient and compassionate. He spent a lot of time with me and explained everything in full detail. I highly recommend him!
Your positive feedback is much appreciated as we strive each and every day to provide quality healthcare for each and every patient. We are very happy that your medical situation has improved in such a positive way and am honored to be a part of the solution. If there is anything else that we can be of assistance, you may always call Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants at (248)569-5985. Thank you
in LIVONIA, MI |
Dr. Stone thoroughly addressed all of my questions related to sinus issues. He also, explained why so many people have sinus issues.
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I was getting terrible headaches and jaw pain, thinking i needed a root canal. Finally I was recommended to see an ENT doctor and Dr. stone came highly recommended by my doctor and some friends. I could easily see why, he walks in the room with a big warm smile. He listens carefully and checks everything out. He said there were several things to do and several medications but on the first try my sinus headaches stopped. I would and have recommend him.
Farmington Hills, MI |
I went to Dr. Stone on the recommendation of a good friend as I was losing hearing in my left ear. It had gotten progressively worse and I become concerned when I was told by another medical professional that I should get this looked at because it could result in losing my hearing altogether. I was advised by Dr. Stone I needed surgery and today I am so grateful that I have my hearing back 100%! Awesome bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable in my view. He def lived up to his reputation.
Novi, MI |
I have taken my both the daughters to Dr. Stone. I found him really experienced, but as other mentioned he will not give enough time and try to rush to conclusion. In fact when we had follow up consultation after he performed the surgery of my daughter he didn't bother to see the condition of tonsils and told me not needed as he can conclude just based on what we described.
Birmingham, MI |
Dr. Stone took so much time with my son. He explained what his issue was and how we were going to fix it. his bedside manner was great, he was patient and funny and my son's issues are now all resolved. thank you dr.
I was suffering from chronic post nasal drip, debilitating snoring and the inability to breathe out of one side of my nose. Dr. Stone fixed my deviated septum and changed my life. His confidence and genuine bedside manner eased any concerns I was having. I put this off for decades and just lived with the issues. Dr. Stone was very reassuring and the follow up care was second to none. Of course he came highly recommended and he did not disappoint.
Lapeer, MI |
I brought in son was so nice. We seen dr with in 10 minutes and schedule appt the same day..
Royal Oak, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Stone. He has a great bed side manner and took the time to answer all of my questions. He diagnosed what was wrong right away after other doctors I went to could not. He's very knowledgeable in his field and a super nice person.
Livonia, MI |
I do recommend Dr stone to my family and ftiends. He is friendly knowledgeable and listens and answers questions.
in Novi, MI |
I was seeing Dr. Stone a week ago. After a infection I had drainage in my right ear. He removed it and put a tube in my drum. After one week it is still not a lot better and I have tried to get an appointment in any of the offices. I am working full time and was not able to get an appointment scheduled within the next three weeks. What a shame!
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Stone makes you feel like he is really busy and has no time for you. I always feel as if he is pushing us out the door without answering our questions.
in Farmington, MI |
I saw Dr. Stone before having my first child; I had a lump in my neck that popped up during pregnancy, which turned out to be a tumor. After I delivered my baby, Dr. Stone aspirated the tumor, and subsequently operated on my neck to remove it. Throughout the whole process he was so great, very reassuring, proficient, honest but not in the least condescending. I had never had any kind of surgical procedure and he made me feel as at ease as he could. Office staff sucks, but he's awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Stone, MD?

Visit Dr. Stone

Blue Preferred PPO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

36475 5 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48154

Craniofacial Surgery
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)