Dr. Michael Sternberg, MD

Practices Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 37 reviews.
Author:
Dr Sternberg is great for so many reasons. I saw him for a long while as a psychiatrist, always appreciating his manners, sense of humor and great knowledge while still being able to act personable. He was able to be professional without seeming out of touch. He saw me for regular appointments while being there for me at inopportune times as well. He is patient, compassionate and the best physician I have ever seen.
Author:
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Michael Sternberg’s for about 7 years now. He is very engaged, truly/sincerely cares for his patients. He is a wonderful doctor, and with his expertise, he has completely changed my life. I’m proud to say I’m a happy person once again who loves life. Thanks Doctor S!
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Sternberg for more than six years for depression and anxiety. He provides impeccable, effective care, and I recommend him highly. He’s given me my life back. Upon beginning treatment with him, he immediately adjusted my medications, which made a huge difference. He’s always helped me cope with the way my conditions affect my daily life, responding right away when I need help between appointments. I also have chronic pain and fatigue, and his treatment has improved both.
Author:
Very pleasant, very thorough and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Sternberg. He is compassionate and patient. He listens and makes himself available to his patients. Scheduling was a problem for us during the week so his weekend hours were great for us! Dr. Sternberg made me feel comfortable and I was able to talk to him easily. When I first contacted his practice his staff was so kind and so great getting me an appointment quickly. Dr. Sternberg got me through a very rough patch in my life and I am very thankful to him!
Author:
He has been of great help to me since the early 1990's.
Author:
Dr. Sternberg's treatment plan of providing medication management with talk therapy has provided me and my family members with excellent mental health care. He has supported us through a number of crises, and I attribute many of the positive changes in my life to his guidance and insight. I feel Dr. Sternberg supports, respects, and cares for me as a patient and a person.
Author:
Dr. Sternberg is wonderful. He is always very accessible and flexible with appointment times. Highly recommended.
Author:
I would like to thank Dr. Sternberg for this chance to be a star patient, I have been through the ringer for over 10 years now and now feel I have the ability to relax and enjoy the scenery! I suffer from Bipolar disorder1 and was introduced to Saphris by Dr. Sternberg during our therapy sessions. It's been a life changer!! Thank you, thank you Dr. Sternberg!
Author:
This is the absolutely best doctor you will find. First and foremost he knows his stuff. Backwards and forwards. He also treats you like a person and you are part of your own treatment. I can't say enough about how little this is found in doctors and what an excellent style Dr. Sternberg has in working with a patient while at the same time making the person feel listened to, respected, and whose opinions are respected. Your thoughts and feelings matter here & treatment is between both of you.
Author:
Dr. Sternberg is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I feel that he really listens to me. I suffer from depression and anxiety and he has been very good at getting back to me when I have a panic attack.