Dr. Michael Stern, DMD

Dr. Michael Stern, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

My patient care philosophy is simple: to treat every patient like a member of our family. I provide honest opinions and customized treatment solutions and enjoy getting to know my patients. I do my very best to ensure that every patient feels comfortable, relaxed, and informed because I believe it leads to a better overall result. Providing an outcome that is exceptional for my patients is my highest priority.

Dr. Michael Stern grew up in Brooklyn, and like his brother, he knew he wanted to go into a dental or medical profession at an early age. He was drawn to oral and maxillofacial surgery because of the skills and knowledge covered by the specialty. Through his training, he gained expertise in oral surgery, anesthesia, and general health, allowing him to treat a wide range of oral, facial, and systemic conditions. Dr. Stern has been practicing for over 10 years, and he enjoys solving problems for his patients. The oral and maxillofacial specialty gives him the ability to treat more complex and challenging conditions, and Dr. Stern greatly enjoys providing patients with excellent quality care at Oral Surgery Group.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Stern's Experience

Visiting Dr. Stern

Dr. Stern accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stern has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stern to family and friends
Dr. Stern's Performance
in North Brunswick,NJ |
Dr. Stern and the staff are amazing! The professionalism and gentle touch were very welcome during my visits for extraction,grafing and implant surgrey. His sense of humor was comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Stern. Thank you very much.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I went to the East Brunswick location for removal of my wisdom teeth. It is my first surgery as an adult and I must say I was terrified, I am not one for pain or anesthesia. Walking into their office this morning they could sense my hesitation with doing the procedure but they calmed me down, made me realize I would be just fine and took good care of me. They were very gentle and explained to me everything they were doing. Doctor Michael Stern and his team were so professional from start to fini
in Manalpan, NJ |
“No one can say they enjoyed a trip to the dentist, let alone getting a tooth pulled. However, the Oral Surgery group went out of their way to make this experience as easy, painless and comforting as humanly possible. Dr.Michael Stern was outstanding, explaining the procedure start to finish. He took away any anxiety I had, talking me through the procedure, he made the entire experience as quick and comfortable as possible. I will go no where else, because I am confident they are the best!
in Spotswood, NJ |
I got an appointment the day after I called. Dr. Stern and the staff were great! They checked up on me the day after I had my tooth pulled!
in Monroe NJ |
“I couldn't be happier with the service provided at the Oral Surgery Group. Dr. Stern, Jenn and his entire staff made my 11 year old feel extremely calm and safe while having four teeth extracted. Dr Stern walked him through every step so he knew exactly what to expect with no surprises. Very friendly and made what could have been a stressful experience, extremely simple! Thank you and I would highly recommend this group.”
Have you seen Dr. Michael Stern, DMD?

Compare Dr. Stern

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Stern's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stern says...

Dr. Stern completed his residency at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. During his residency, he gained experience in extractions, bone grafting, implants, trauma, pathology, and reconstruction. After his residency, he started working at Oral Surgery Group in 2005.

Dr. Stern says...

Dr. Stern chose to become board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery after completing his required residency training. This board certification required Dr. Stern to complete an extensive exam testing his knowledge of the comprehensive oral and maxillofacial specialty. As a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Stern is the highest qualified dental professional to treat the full range of oral and facial afflictions.

Dr. Stern's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Facial Fracture

Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine

Completed in 2005

Binghamton University

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Stern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery