Dr. Michael Stern, DMD

Dr. Michael Stern, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Stern, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in East Brunswick, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine in 2001 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

172 Summerhill Rd Ste 3

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Stern

See how frequently Dr. Stern performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Stern's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stern's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "Dr. Michael Stern grew up in Brooklyn, and like his brother, he knew he wanted to go into a dental or medical profession at an early age. He was drawn to oral and maxillofacial surgery because of the skills and knowledge covered by the specialty. Through his training, he gained expertise in oral surgery, anesthesia, and general health, allowing him to treat a wide range of oral, facial, and systemic conditions. Dr. Stern has been practicing for over 10 years, and he enjoys solving problems for his patients. The oral and maxillofacial specialty gives him the ability to treat more complex and challenging conditions, and Dr. Stern greatly enjoys providing patients with excellent quality care at Oral Surgery Group."

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "My patient care philosophy is simple: to treat every patient like a member of our family. I provide honest opinions and customized treatment solutions and enjoy getting to know my patients. I do my very best to ensure that every patient feels comfortable, relaxed, and informed because I believe it leads to a better overall result. Providing an outcome that is exceptional for my patients is my highest priority."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Stern has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stern has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stern to family and friends

Dr. Stern's Performance

It's never fun having a tooth extracted or oral surgery done, but when it's necessary you want a surgeon who is businesslike, empathetic, professional and personable. And you want one who does the procedure with the least amount of pain and discomfort possible. Michael Stern fits those criteria...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Gregory, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.

Friendly, professional and he makes you feel confident and relaxed. He'll answer any questions or concerns you may have. He was recommended to me from another dentist and it was a good choice
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are so happy you took your dentist's recommendation and chose our practice, Joe. Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.

Dr. Stern and the staff are amazing! The professionalism and gentle touch were very welcome during my visits for extraction,grafing and implant surgrey. His sense of humor was comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Stern. Thank you very much.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.

I went to the East Brunswick location for removal of my wisdom teeth. It is my first surgery as an adult and I must say I was terrified, I am not one for pain or anesthesia. Walking into their office this morning they could sense my hesitation with doing the procedure but they calmed me down, made...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
“No one can say they enjoyed a trip to the dentist, let alone getting a tooth pulled. However, the Oral Surgery group went out of their way to make this experience as easy, painless and comforting as humanly possible. Dr.Michael Stern was outstanding, explaining the procedure start to finish. He...more