Dr. Michael Somenek, MD

Dr. Michael Somenek, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Michael Somenek, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Washington, DC and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Miami Fl medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Somenek to book an appointment.

Haberman Dermatology & Cosmetic Center

Visit Website
Somenek MD50 Market St Washington, DC 20037

Margaret Byrne, MD2440 M St Nw Ste 507 Washington, DC 20037

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Somenek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Somenek

Dr. Somenek?
Dr. Somenek is amazing!! He really takes his time with his patients and is very honest. His work is fantastic and he has a great staff as well. I love coming here and would highly recommend Dr. Somenek!
Alisha G. – Sep 23, 2020
Wonderful!
C. T. – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Dr. Somenek performed my revision rhinoplasty a year ago today and I could not be happier with my results. From the initial consultation (I had several with him), to be post-op care, he and his team left no stone unturned when it came to my care. I am truly grateful to have found him and I look forward to working with him again when the time comes. Added bonus; he also specializes in skincare!
Aaron Nich – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I consulted Dr. Somenek inquiring about face tightening treatments available for the jowl area. He recommended a mini facelift under local anesthesia. I had the procedure and two weeks later I couldn't be happier! My result is natural and restored my jawline to where it was years ago. Highly recommend Dr Somenek and his wonderful staff- they will take good care of you!
Joyce L. – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Somenek. He does fantastic work and really takes time to listen to a patient's needs. I highly recommend him.
L. N. – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I had a descriptive consultation, followed by a successful surgery and recovery. My main issue was addressed and fixed.
Marcos L. – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
If you're looking to get your nose done, this is the place! Everyone working here is so nice and supportive! They made me feel comfortable coming in and making decisions alone without my mother, which I had been concerned about when I was not allowed to bring her in (due to COVID). From the consultations to the surgery Dr.Somenek was a star! Overall he is super nice and welcoming. He was really patient, letting me ask as many questions as I wanted, and he gave me new found confidence with my new nose! I would recommend this to anyone.
Emma C. – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I have been to many, many doctors in the past due to injuries or illnesses, but I have never, ever met a doctor as nice and skilled as Dr. Somenek. To be honest, most doctors tend to have arrogant personalities, but Dr. Somenek couldn't be farther from that. He is so patient, approachable, and kind, making my experience that much easier. On top of that, my nose looks absolutely amazing!!
T. G. – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Dr. Somenek is very respectful and kind, I really enjoy talking with him every time I come in. He was very clear with expectations and was so helpful in answering any questions. I love my rhinoplasty results (4 weeks post-op, swelling still needs to go down but overall looks great). I highly recommend Dr. Somenek! His facilities are beautiful, staff are also amazing.
R. C. – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Somenek and am so glad I was. Throughout the whole process Dr. Somenek listened carefully and felt he really understood what I wanted which was a very subtle change to my nose, one that better harmonizes my face. I had no complications and the end result looked exactly like the digitized photos. I would recommend Dr. Somenek to anyone!
Anonymous – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Dr. Somenek was really kind and patient during out initial consult. We was also clear in what he wanted to do and why, while also giving different treatment options without forcing any single one on me. The surgery was easy and he followed up the night of. The office staff has also been respectful and friendly each time I visited the office.
Anonymous – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Dr. Somenek successfully revised my acne scarring which included ice pick, rolling, and box car. He has a gift. He has the eye and heart of an artist which translates into knowing exactly how to approach each scar to transform it into the best revised state (meaning you can't or can hardly notice it any longer). That eye and knowing all the available techniques and procedures for scar removal is what is needed when dealing with scars. Dr. Somenek is the only one I've found who can complete the mission.
W. M. – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I think that was the smoothest surgery procedure experience one could ask for. It was right next door in an hour I was out of there. The doctor listened to exactly what I wanted and that's exactly what I got. I don't know how anyone could complain about this sculpture or his staff. If you're going to have anything done to your face I think everyone should know about this miracle worker.
N. Y. – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
wonderful doctor, wonderful staff. Everyone was so nice. Dr. Somenek did a great job fixing my issues with my nose. My recovery was pretty easy, little downtime considering the surgery. He did a wonderful job explaining the surgery, spent a good amount of time with me pre and post op. High marks for the staff and the anethesiologist. I highly recommend Dr Somenek.
D. P. – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
I felt listened to, understood and appreciated as a patient. the office was sunny and staff pleasant. Every step was explained so i knew what to expect and i couldn't be happier with the experience and the results.
J. S. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
At first, i was unhappy with my nose but I came to Dr. Somenek and he gave me two steroid injections ton either side to give me more definition and now I am thrilled! No one can ever tell I had a nose job!
Anonymous – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Dr. Somenek is up-to-date in his field. He clearly explains options to patients. I trust his recommendations. I am very happy with my experience.
Anonymous – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Had upper eye lid surgery. I was thrilled that I could be awake and have it done in the office. It went smoothly and I am happy with the entire experience with the staff and Dr. Somenek.
L. P. – Mar 03, 2020
excellent
P. B. – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?
Such great staff and doctor. So happy with the final results.
Jacqueline C. – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Somenek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Somenek?

Dr. Somenek accepts

Dr. Somenek accepts the following insurance:

Select

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check Dr. Somenek's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Somenek's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Somenek treats Dentofacial Anomalies more than 60% of his peers

Dr. Somenek treats this condition more than 60% of his peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Somenek performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Somenek performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Somenek performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Somenek performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Restylane Lyft
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Tightening

Michael Somenek, M.D., is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon in Washington, D.C. whose practice offers specialized cosmetic and reconstructive services. In addition to his high levels of experience and talent, Dr. Somenek is also a compa...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery