Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder's Experience

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in Goshen, Ohio |
Dr. Snyder is very thorough with your care. His professionalism and personality puts you at ease. I'm very pleased with the care I received and the attention to all my concerns.
Hamilton, OH |
He is a true professional. Takes the time to answer any and all questions. I was a little concerned about getting this procedure, but after it was over, can't wait to get the second one done. The clarity is unbelievable. Worth the wait.
Louisa, KY |
I will say I think he is the best of the best after surgery I had exactly zero pain and he just impressed me that he really really knows his stuff.
Fairfield, OH |
Excellent care. Explained everything. Personable physican..
in Cincinnati, OH |
No pain and the results were great.
in Vail, CO |
I don't know exactly how to express just how good Dr. Snyder is at what he does. From the time I contacted the Cincinnati Eye Institute in the fall of 2016 to the follow up post surgery, I have been continually impressed with Dr. Snyder and ALL of his support staff at CEI! The confidence and with which they inform, test and provide medical care is amazing. I had a traumatic eye injury that left me nearly blind in one eye and I now can see quite clearly!!!! I recommend Dr. Snyder 100%!!!!
in Newport, KY |
Dr. Michael Snyder, is the best, after 70 years I am able to see without glasses or contacts.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Snyder gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. The results have been perfect!
Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Snyder is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor who is easy to talk to and is always willing to explain things.
in Aurora, IN |
Friendly, efficient, and upfront. I came in for a complicated cataract due to injury and he relished the challenge. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Snyder for a rare eye disease for 8 years. He has done multiple surgeries on my eye, and I feel extremely blessed that he is part of the team that helps me to keep my eyesight. I trust all that he tells me is needed in my continued journey with this disease. He is very personable, and always willing to explain things to me in a way that is not difficult to understand. I have recommended him to several other people. His staff is amazing, and always so helpful.
Hamilton, OH |
Being apprehensive about having a surgery procedure on my eye in consultation with Dr. Snyder it became obvious to me that he and his staff had the best interest of the patient in mind. He/they were very professional in defining the procedure and forthright in answering any questions that I had relative to pre/post procedures.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have had a positive experience with Dr. Snyder. He took the time to explain everything and to make sure he answered all my questions. I asked about pain and I have not had any pain or discomfort. I have worn glasses over 60 years so naturally my eyes are very important to me.
Goshen, OH |
Having worked 45 years in the OR I am very impressed with Dr, Snyder. I also must say the last 23 years i was one of the mangers in the OR. Your OR's and all staff from the SDS to exit is amazing.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Great experience and highly recommended. Not only did my eyesight improve and with it the quality of life, but the whole experience was positive. Before surgery, Dr. Snyder answered all my questions and explained all lense options and did not pressure me to chose one over the other, on surgery day I felt I was in professional hands and very well taken care of, and he and his team provided very attentive post surgery care.
Cincinnati, OH |
Friendly, caring, inspires great confidence
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very thorough and very informative. Took the time I needed to explain things about my surgery and what would be happening.
He does excellent work
in Goshen, OH |
He put me at ease right away. He explained what he was going to do and why. He was friendly with his staff, which I think speaks volumes for a Doctor.
Greensburg, IN |
Answered all questions, very competent, great bedside manner, puts patient at ease.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Snyder was very straightforward. He made sure my questions were answered. I feel confident with him doing my cataract surgery.
in Louisville, KY |
I am totally satisfied. Very thorough. Courteous . Spent time with me . Answered all of my questions. Great result.
in Washington, DC |
I experienced an unsuccessful cataract surgery in June 2015 which resulted in erosion of pigment in my right iris. After several consultations, including Bascom Palmer in Miami, I was directed to CEI and Dr. Snyder for determination of whether I was a candidate for the synthetic iris surgery which he performs. I have agreed to the procedure and am awaiting availability of my iris so that I may schedule my surgery and follow-up visits.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Snyder was considerate, explained his procedure and options clearly prior to surgery. The CEI TEAM of pre and post op nurses, anesthetist, receptionists and billing ALL were kind and efficient.....Thank you CEI!!
in West Chester, OH |
I would not recommend this doctor to Anyone that truly values their eyes or vision. He had no idea as to why I was there which made me nervous. Upon glancing at my eye for what felt like 30 seconds he decided I need to have my stitches removed even though the wound was not fully healed. During the procedure he would not let me relax even though I was straining to keep the eye open. He established no trust and acted like he was in a hurry. My vision is worse now than before. Do Not see this doc.
in Peebles, OH |
The staff was very helpful and treated me like family
in Fairfield, OH |
I would gladly recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone who needs cataract surgery.
in Blythewood, SC |
Expert knowledge and technical skill. Very personable. Explained all my options. Is a perfectionist which translated in to exceptional results! Was very personable. Great supportive staff. When you seek out and go to the best, understand that there will be extra waiting time which is definitely well worth the wait to be seen. Once getting in to see Dr Snyder, I never felt rushed as he spent a lot of time with me evaluating and going over my treatment options. He answered all my questions.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He was very informative, friendly and easy to understand.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Snyder came highly recommended to me by friends. My experience for pre-opt,-during surgery and post surgery have been very pleasant. I like his sense of humor and I appreciate his time spent with me during visits. I am happy that they let you know prior to your appointment about the length of wait time depending on the kind of office visit.
Troy, OH |
He is a very good surgeon and has helped me through a difficult time getting my vision so I can read again.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was informed he is one of the best in the business and my experience with him bears that out. I do not have a single recommendation to improve on what he's already doing. His confidence in what he does was reassuring and sure enough the operation went flawlessly.
in Howell, MI |
Went to four different eye specialists and no one could find my problem. Not only did Dr Snyder give me an accurate diagnosis, he did suregery to correct and I have the nest vision I've had in 15 years
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is so knowledgeable, caring, and professional. You are in excellent hands with Dr Snyder.
in Wilmington, OH |
I have only had one appointment, but from recommendations from other patients and my one appointment, so far I would recommend Dr. Snyder and definitely CEI. My only negative comment is that I did feel a little rushed to make a decision as to the lense to choose after I said I wanted to go forward with cataract surgery.
in Harrison, Ohio |
It was great! I had been treated by another doctor in a different practice which was a horrible experience. I was most impressed by Dr. Snyder and felt most comfortable with him due to the time he took to explain the surgery and his surgical skills.
in Louisville, KY |
Very knoligable and very smart Doctor I completely trust his opinions
in Milford, OH |
Clear communications of what needed to be done. Discovered another problem and set me up with another Doctor to resolve the issue. Was very compassionate and explained clearly to calm my fears.
in Alexandria, KY |
very personable explained procedure very well thanked me for my loyalty he did my other eye 12 yrs ago
in Brighton, MI |
Found solution to my blurred and glared vision. Surgery corrected vision. He spent time and answered all my questions and concerns. Extremely satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Snyder, MD?
Are you Dr. Snyder?