Dr. Michael E. Snyder, MD

Dr. Michael E. Snyder, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Cincinnati Eye Institute 1945 Cei Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Snyder specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Blue Ash, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Snyder? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Snyder's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Snyder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Snyder has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Snyder
Dr. Snyder's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (34)
in Washington, DC |
I experienced an unsuccessful cataract surgery in June 2015 which resulted in erosion of pigment in my right iris. After several consultations, including Bascom Palmer in Miami, I was directed to CEI and Dr. Snyder for determination of whether I was a candidate for the synthetic iris surgery which he performs. I have agreed to the procedure and am awaiting availability of my iris so that I may schedule my surgery and follow-up visits.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Snyder was considerate, explained his procedure and options clearly prior to surgery. The CEI TEAM of pre and post op nurses, anesthetist, receptionists and billing ALL were kind and efficient.....Thank you CEI!!
in West Chester, OH |
I would not recommend this doctor to Anyone that truly values their eyes or vision. He had no idea as to why I was there which made me nervous. Upon glancing at my eye for what felt like 30 seconds he decided I need to have my stitches removed even though the wound was not fully healed. During the procedure he would not let me relax even though I was straining to keep the eye open. He established no trust and acted like he was in a hurry. My vision is worse now than before. Do Not see this doc.
in Peebles, OH |
The staff was very helpful and treated me like family
in Fairfield, OH |
I would gladly recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone who needs cataract surgery.
in Blythewood, SC |
Expert knowledge and technical skill. Very personable. Explained all my options. Is a perfectionist which translated in to exceptional results! Was very personable. Great supportive staff. When you seek out and go to the best, understand that there will be extra waiting time which is definitely well worth the wait to be seen. Once getting in to see Dr Snyder, I never felt rushed as he spent a lot of time with me evaluating and going over my treatment options. He answered all my questions.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He was very informative, friendly and easy to understand.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Snyder came highly recommended to me by friends. My experience for pre-opt,-during surgery and post surgery have been very pleasant. I like his sense of humor and I appreciate his time spent with me during visits. I am happy that they let you know prior to your appointment about the length of wait time depending on the kind of office visit.
Troy, OH |
He is a very good surgeon and has helped me through a difficult time getting my vision so I can read again.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was informed he is one of the best in the business and my experience with him bears that out. I do not have a single recommendation to improve on what he's already doing. His confidence in what he does was reassuring and sure enough the operation went flawlessly.
in Howell, MI |
Went to four different eye specialists and no one could find my problem. Not only did Dr Snyder give me an accurate diagnosis, he did suregery to correct and I have the nest vision I've had in 15 years
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is so knowledgeable, caring, and professional. You are in excellent hands with Dr Snyder.
in Wilmington, OH |
I have only had one appointment, but from recommendations from other patients and my one appointment, so far I would recommend Dr. Snyder and definitely CEI. My only negative comment is that I did feel a little rushed to make a decision as to the lense to choose after I said I wanted to go forward with cataract surgery.
in Harrison, Ohio |
It was great! I had been treated by another doctor in a different practice which was a horrible experience. I was most impressed by Dr. Snyder and felt most comfortable with him due to the time he took to explain the surgery and his surgical skills.
in Louisville, KY |
Very knoligable and very smart Doctor I completely trust his opinions
in Milford, OH |
Clear communications of what needed to be done. Discovered another problem and set me up with another Doctor to resolve the issue. Was very compassionate and explained clearly to calm my fears.
in Alexandria, KY |
very personable explained procedure very well thanked me for my loyalty he did my other eye 12 yrs ago
in Brighton, MI |
Found solution to my blurred and glared vision. Surgery corrected vision. He spent time and answered all my questions and concerns. Extremely satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Michael E. Snyder, MD?
Are you Dr. Snyder?

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University Of Michigan Medical School

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Snyder

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Snyder's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Snyder

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients