Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Michael Sirota, MD
Dr. Michael Sirota, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Sirota is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Sharp Memorial Hospital.

6719 Alvarado Rd Ste 200

San Diego, CA 92120

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Sharp Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sirota

Dr. Sirota's Experience

Dr. Sirota's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Sirota does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Sirota has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sirota has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Sirota's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sirota to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sirota's Performance
in La Mesa |
Dr sirota has done total replacement surgeries in both of my knees and right shoulder . He has totally change my life for the best great results so happy with my new joints. He is the best!! Thank you kindly Dr.
in San Diego, CA |
I've seen Dr. Sirota for meniscus tear surgery and shoulder problems (3 cortisone shots, none hurt), I would absolutely recommend him to others. He is very right to the point and I appreciate that in a doctor
in San Marcos, CA |
Dr. Sirota had an immediate understanding of the issues surrounding my hip. He was helpful, and wanted to make sure my goals were considered during this procedure.
No complaints. My recovery is going well.
in SAN DIEGO |
Absolutely HORRIBLE management. On hold more than 30 minutes before just giving up. Can't email because site keeps kicking back to patient portal with no way to register. Guess their not trying to get new patients.
I sincerely apologize you encountered this wait and that we were not able to meet your expectations this time. It is our goal to have calls answered appropriately and timely. We are currently addressing the issue. We do value patient feedback to be able to improve our overall patient care! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance at 619-229-3932 , you can bypass the auto attendant and enter extension 1120. Thank you. L. Sullivan, Administrator
in San Diego, CA |
I put all my trust and confidence in Dr. Sirota, and he did not disappoint! Great guy, personable, knowledgeable and kind.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Sirota is a rarity among doctors; he actually cares about his patients. He listens intently. He is patient-centered and he treats people with respect. He is non-judgemental and compassionate. I trust Dr. Sirota and have the utmost respect for his professionalism. His office staff is very good too. Highly recommended.
in San Diego, CA |
everything went great, very professional , and I'm up around after a week. couldn't be happier
in Spring Valley, CA |
I am very happy with Dr. Sirota. He did ny surgery 3 months ago and I any recuperating successfully. I would definitely recommend him.
in Spring Valley, CA |
Very helpful Doctor and Staff. Everyone helped in such a calm way. Made me feel relaxed even tho we were talking about surgery. I had the upmost confidence in Dr. Sirota.
in San Diego, Ca. |
Í am so HAPPY because My both knees surgery was Great. I'm doing excellent. THANK YOU...DR. Dr. MICHAEL SIROTA IS THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY DR....!!! He is an extraordinary person. And his STAFF.are very profesional and nice people ....Keysie,Britney, Nicole,Jackie,Rose. Thanks For,your suport. Atte.Alejandra Padilla.
in Santee, CA |
Thank you Dr. Sirota!
in Santee, CA |
Excellent Surgeon having performed my left hip replacement. The whole staff including Dr. Sirota are examples of professionals that really have a tremendous care for their patients.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr Sirot was very helpful and nice
in Guatay, CA |
Can't imagine having a better outcome. Super happy with all four operations, carpel tunnel both arms and ulnar nerve translocation at both elbows. Don't let his youthful looks fool you, apparently he has 10 years under his belt. Nice guy, thorough, confident and knows his s... I definately feel fortunate.
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr Sirota very open minded to your concern of your health and thought
Thanks Dr. Sirota, you are the best,
Appointments with Dr sirota have always been prompt & professional. He also takes the time to thoroughly discuss any issues & questions I have, never appearing anxious to move on to the next patient. When I am being seen, I feel like he is present & ready to provide me with the best possible care!
in El Cajon, CA |
M. Sirota is a very nice doctor. He was helpful, friendly and professional. He gave an accurate diagnosis which I have been waiting months for. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help.
Portal communication like site email for office very helpful to get answers to concerns. MUCH Patience to explain. Explains timeline and revises/explains according to needs as healing progresses. Helps me with info on infection risks.
We are so glad that we met or exceeded your expectations! We appreciate the time taken to provide valuable feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
in San Diego, CA |
I had total knee replacement surgery on August,15,2016,Did a excellent job, I sent e-mails to his nurse, with medical questions, and she was always good about responding back in a timely matter, and the front office staff are very nice. My only complaint was during the pre-op, there was a lot of lack of communication with Melissa, She didn t tell that I was going to be getting a call from Grossmont hospital telling me that I had to take a mandatory class, and meet with pre anistsa,
We are so glad that we met or exceeded your expectations! We appreciate the time taken to provide valuable feedback. It is helpful to know specific improvements that we can address. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
in San Diego, CA |
The WORST possible doctor & experience a patient can have. First of all he is a student in a training program. They slap an MD on them and pretend they are specialists when they are pubescent b-r-a-t-s. This kid looks like he's about 10. His only claim to fame was wrapping ankles for ped-ophile football in Pennsylvania. This ruse appt was about pulling a switcheroo so they could bill an unbooked AM time slot. He took many x-rays for a condition that had NOTHING to do with my issues. why?-$
We're sorry we were not able to meet your expectations this time. Due to patient privacy laws, we are not able to comment or respond about specific appointments or situations. It does seem that you've had difficulty with the healthcare system overall. We are always trying to help patients learn to navigate the ever- changing healthcare environment, so please feel free to call our office at 619-229-3932. We will attempt to answer your questions.
in San Diego, CA |
In all my life, I've never had to deal with such an arrogant doctor. He never once answered any of my questions. Every time, I was in a middle of sentence he would cut me off. On top of it all, he has a nurse who has the worse attitude. I was speaking to her she rudely gets upset as I'm telling her its hard to get in contact with your office, then walks off and never came back and the doctor shouts to me we'll call you. If I know he's the last doctor on the planet, I will NEVER go back to him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Sirota, MD?

Visit Dr. Sirota