Dr. Michael Sirota, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

San Diego Sports Medcn/Ortho 6719 Alvarado Rd Ste 200 San Diego, CA 92120 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Sirota, MD
Dr. Michael Sirota, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Sirota is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Sharp Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Sirota's Experience

See how Dr. Sirota's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sirota

Dr. Sirota accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Sirota is now accepting new patients
San Diego Sports Medcn/Ortho6719 Alvarado Rd Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92120
(619) 229-3932Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Sirota has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sirota's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sirota to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sirota's Performance
in SAN DIEGO |
Absolutely HORRIBLE management. On hold more than 30 minutes before just giving up. Can't email because site keeps kicking back to patient portal with no way to register. Guess their not trying to get new patients.
I sincerely apologize you encountered this wait and that we were not able to meet your expectations this time. It is our goal to have calls answered appropriately and timely. We are currently addressing the issue. We do value patient feedback to be able to improve our overall patient care! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance at 619-229-3932 , you can bypass the auto attendant and enter extension 1120. Thank you. L. Sullivan, Administrator
in San Diego, CA |
I put all my trust and confidence in Dr. Sirota, and he did not disappoint! Great guy, personable, knowledgeable and kind.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Sirota is a rarity among doctors; he actually cares about his patients. He listens intently. He is patient-centered and he treats people with respect. He is non-judgemental and compassionate. I trust Dr. Sirota and have the utmost respect for his professionalism. His office staff is very good too. Highly recommended.
in San Diego, CA |
everything went great, very professional , and I'm up around after a week. couldn't be happier
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Sirota has been my orthopedic doctor since shortly before May 2016, initially saw him for meniscus tear. He did the surgery and was very happy and now anytime I have pains where an orthopedic might be needed I always request to see him. He is honest and he gives me time to ask my questions
in Spring Valley, CA |
I am very happy with Dr. Sirota. He did ny surgery 3 months ago and I any recuperating successfully. I would definitely recommend him.
in Spring Valley, CA |
Very helpful Doctor and Staff. Everyone helped in such a calm way. Made me feel relaxed even tho we were talking about surgery. I had the upmost confidence in Dr. Sirota.
in San Diego, Ca. |
Í am so HAPPY because My both knees surgery was Great. I'm doing excellent. THANK YOU...DR. Dr. MICHAEL SIROTA IS THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY DR....!!! He is an extraordinary person. And his STAFF.are very profesional and nice people ....Keysie,Britney, Nicole,Jackie,Rose. Thanks For,your suport. Atte.Alejandra Padilla.
in Santee, CA |
Thank you Dr. Sirota!
in Santee, CA |
Excellent Surgeon having performed my left hip replacement. The whole staff including Dr. Sirota are examples of professionals that really have a tremendous care for their patients.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr Sirot was very helpful and nice
in Guatay, CA |
Can't imagine having a better outcome. Super happy with all four operations, carpel tunnel both arms and ulnar nerve translocation at both elbows. Don't let his youthful looks fool you, apparently he has 10 years under his belt. Nice guy, thorough, confident and knows his s... I definately feel fortunate.
in Poway, CA |
Awsome front desk help. No wait in lobby. Dr Sirota came in to the examine room within 5 min. Diagnosed my problem knee, explained clearly my problem. His assistant explained paperwork clearly as well.
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr Sirota very open minded to your concern of your health and thought
Thanks Dr. Sirota, you are the best,
Appointments with Dr sirota have always been prompt & professional. He also takes the time to thoroughly discuss any issues & questions I have, never appearing anxious to move on to the next patient. When I am being seen, I feel like he is present & ready to provide me with the best possible care!
in El Cajon, CA |
M. Sirota is a very nice doctor. He was helpful, friendly and professional. He gave an accurate diagnosis which I have been waiting months for. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help.
Portal communication like site email for office very helpful to get answers to concerns. MUCH Patience to explain. Explains timeline and revises/explains according to needs as healing progresses. Helps me with info on infection risks.
We are so glad that we met or exceeded your expectations! We appreciate the time taken to provide valuable feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
in San Diego, CA |
I had total knee replacement surgery on August,15,2016,Did a excellent job, I sent e-mails to his nurse, with medical questions, and she was always good about responding back in a timely matter, and the front office staff are very nice. My only complaint was during the pre-op, there was a lot of lack of communication with Melissa, She didn t tell that I was going to be getting a call from Grossmont hospital telling me that I had to take a mandatory class, and meet with pre anistsa,
We are so glad that we met or exceeded your expectations! We appreciate the time taken to provide valuable feedback. It is helpful to know specific improvements that we can address. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
in LA jolla |
He just did my total knee replacement surgery. And everything went fantastic i am super happy with it. I start walking hours after surgery minimun disconfort Dr. Serota came and saw me answer all my question he did an outstanding job I will see him in two weeks and we are planning to do my other knee. I am a new men thank you so so much Dr. I will recommend Dr Serota to all my friends and family he is great!!!
in San Diego, CA |
The WORST possible doctor & experience a patient can have. First of all he is a student in a training program. They slap an MD on them and pretend they are specialists when they are pubescent b-r-a-t-s. This kid looks like he's about 10. His only claim to fame was wrapping ankles for ped-ophile football in Pennsylvania. This ruse appt was about pulling a switcheroo so they could bill an unbooked AM time slot. He took many x-rays for a condition that had NOTHING to do with my issues. why?-$
We're sorry we were not able to meet your expectations this time. Due to patient privacy laws, we are not able to comment or respond about specific appointments or situations. It does seem that you've had difficulty with the healthcare system overall. We are always trying to help patients learn to navigate the ever- changing healthcare environment, so please feel free to call our office at 619-229-3932. We will attempt to answer your questions.
in San Diego, CA |
In all my life, I've never had to deal with such an arrogant doctor. He never once answered any of my questions. Every time, I was in a middle of sentence he would cut me off. On top of it all, he has a nurse who has the worse attitude. I was speaking to her she rudely gets upset as I'm telling her its hard to get in contact with your office, then walks off and never came back and the doctor shouts to me we'll call you. If I know he's the last doctor on the planet, I will NEVER go back to him!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Sirota, MD?

Compare Dr. Sirota

Dr. Sirota's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear