Dr. Michael J. Simon, MD

Dr. Michael J. Simon, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Our Practice takes the time necessary to properly diagnose and treat our patients resulting in outcomes that are consistently exceptional. We have the tools necessary in our offices to diagnose and treat most medical conditions.Read more

Dr. Simon's Experience

See how Dr. Simon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Simon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Simon
Dr. Simon's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (39)
in parlin,nj |
Well I moved from vt to nj I told my brother I was looking for a doctor he said go to Dr Simon. I was a first timer all the staff were great from the receptionist to the nurses. Dr.Simon had a great sense of humor I felt very comfortable just like my doctor in vt. He checked me out gave me good advice asked questions I would advice anyone to come to his office.
in Parlin, NJ |
Office wait for doctor are exceptionally long, the staff is not very friendly, hard to gather them to give you referrals without an attitude. The
If your interest is to see someone quickly and get in and out of the office, there are 3 NP's that are available to see you. Ours is a practice managed by CarePoint and if you are unhappy with the staff you should speak with our office manager. I am focused on the patient and his/her medical issues entirely. I also follow patients in area Hospitals and Acute Care Facilities. If you are waiting first thing in the morning it is likely due to another patient(s) requiring Hospital care. Thank you!
I have been with dr. Simon for over 20 yrs. He is the most caring dr. His staff is wonderful! My whole family has him as their dr. I can't say enough about how great him and his staff are.
in NJ |
Doctor seems to be OK but the support personal is incompetent. For weeks I am trying to get results of my blood-work. It 1st took them 4 tries to draw the blood and now the results are lost. They promise to locate them and call you back but never do. Additionally: I had the 1st appointment on that day and still had to sit and wait more than 30 mins for the doc to arrive and start seeing people. Office can use some cleaning as well. Brown splashes on the walls are not welcoming.
All blood work is automated and received and responded to through our EMR (E Clinical Works) . I go through all bloodwork on a daily basis and it is rarely in my computer for more than 24 hours before I have reviewed and responded, even if I am in the office until midnight to get this done which is often the case. If you can not get in contact with an MA and go over your bloodwork promptly (within 24 hours) I strongly suggest you contact our practice manager and proceed from there. Thank you!
in Nj |
I am so upset every time i need to call for info on my blood tests, or any questions i need to ask as the secretarys are so unfriendly. You cannot ask them anything without them sighing I may find a better overall careing doctor and staff as they all should work together
Have you seen Dr. Michael J. Simon, MD?

Compare Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Simon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Simon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Simon's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Syncope

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 1989

UMDNJ-RW Johnson Med Sch Hosp

Completed in 1990

UMDNJ-RW Johnson Med Sch Hosp

Completed in 1992

• German

Dr. Simon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Vestibular Testing

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.