Dr. Michael Simon, MD

Dr. Michael Simon, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Sayreville, NJ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1989 and specializes in internal medicine.

53 Main St

Sayreville, NJ 08872

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Simon

Dr. Simon's Experience

Dr. Simon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Simon "Our Practice takes the time necessary to properly diagnose and treat our patients resulting in outcomes that are consistently exceptional. We have the tools necessary in our offices to diagnose and treat most medical conditions."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Autonomic Testing
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Vestibular Testing

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • UMDNJ-RW Johnson Med Sch Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMDNJ-RW Johnson Med Sch Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Simon has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Simon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simon to family and friends

Dr. Simon's Performance

Well I moved from vt to nj I told my brother I was looking for a doctor he said go to Dr Simon. I was a first timer all the staff were great from the receptionist to the nurses. Dr.Simon had a great sense of humor I felt very comfortable just like my doctor in vt. He checked me out gave me good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Office wait for doctor are exceptionally long, the staff is not very friendly, hard to gather them to give you referrals without an attitude. The
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

If your interest is to see someone quickly and get in and out of the office, there are 3 NP's that are available to see you. Ours is a practice managed by CarePoint and if you are unhappy with the staff you should speak with our office manager. I am focused on the patient and his/her medical issues entirely. I also follow patients in area Hospitals and Acute Care Facilities. If you are waiting first thing in the morning it is likely due to another patient(s) requiring Hospital care. Thank you!

I have been with dr. Simon for over 20 yrs. He is the most caring dr. His staff is wonderful! My whole family has him as their dr. I can't say enough about how great him and his staff are.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor seems to be OK but the support personal is incompetent. For weeks I am trying to get results of my blood-work. It 1st took them 4 tries to draw the blood and now the results are lost. They promise to locate them and call you back but never do. Additionally: I had the 1st appointment on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

All blood work is automated and received and responded to through our EMR (E Clinical Works) . I go through all bloodwork on a daily basis and it is rarely in my computer for more than 24 hours before I have reviewed and responded, even if I am in the office until midnight to get this done which is often the case. If you can not get in contact with an MA and go over your bloodwork promptly (within 24 hours) I strongly suggest you contact our practice manager and proceed from there. Thank you!

I am so upset every time i need to call for info on my blood tests, or any questions i need to ask as the secretarys are so unfriendly. You cannot ask them anything without them sighing I may find a better overall careing doctor and staff as they all should work together