Dr. Michael Siegel, MD

Dr. Michael Siegel, MD

Sinus Surgery | Male

Siegel and Bosworth ENT Center 15204 Omega Dr Ste 310 Rockville, MD 20850 Get Directions

I listen to patients, find out what the problem is and then try to educate patients about their illness and options for treatment. Educating patients about their problem is so important to have them avoid having the same problem again in the future.

Dr. Michael Siegel, MD is a sinus surgery doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Siegel's Experience

See how Dr. Siegel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Siegel

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Siegel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Siegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siegel to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Siegel Says:

Thank you for your feedback.

Dr. Siegel's Performance
in Germantown, MD |
My daughter's tonsillectomy and adenoid removal surgery went great and she had very little pain and a quick recovery. Doctor Seigel and his staff were awesome and made the experience very easy.
in Bethesda, MD.20814 |
Excellent!!!
in Washington, DC |
Wonderful surgeon who saved my life... I can breathe now with both nostrils and enjoy my walks now. Thank you Dr. Siegel! Keep up the excellent care and sense of humor!
in Rockville, MD |
About a month ago Dr. Siegel performed nasal surgery on me at the Rockville Surgery Center. From the pre op office visits right through the surgery I was taken care of by wonderful extremely competent staff. Wendy and Russell made sure everything was in order for the procedure. The surgery center was perfect. I can't say enough about the care I received from Dr. Siegel. He said there would be no pain and he was absolutely right. I can finally breathe through my nose again! Thanks to all!
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Siegel and his team of professionals are the BEST! He diagnosed and resolved sinus problems that have plagued me my entire life and resolved them quickly using the latest technology. I highly recommend Dr. Siegel without reservation.
in Germantown, MD |
Dr. Siegel is just wonderful and is one of the most outstanding and caring physicians I have met. He’s treated both my kids within the past 5 years and just like the first time, my experience with him this time was just as great. When I was worried about something and called him, he called back as soon as he could and took the time listen to my concerns and address them accordingly. Thank you again!
in Rockville, MD |
Have known Dr. Siegel for several years--he is an outstanding physician and an extraordinarily kind person. Was treated for a sinus infection, went for a follow up, still felt lousy. He confirmed that the infection was resolved, and it was now something not ENT related. He took the time to call my internist and find out what lab tests to order, since I was so sick + could not see my internist that day. Very grateful for his professionalism, expertise and kindness. Wonderful/caring staff
Rockville, Md. |
Very smart, skillful and efficient. Smallest of complaints about administrative staff: they had left the away for lunch message on the phone a little longer than scheduled so I had to call multiple times. But all were friendly and attentive.
in Washington, DC |
I managed to get an appointment the same day and hardly had to wait at all when I arrived. Dr Siegel was very professional and kind. He explained the cause of my problem and my treatment options thoroughly, gave me the opportunity to ask questions, and all with a few jokes. The staff at front desk were also great; they kindly directed me in by phone when I got lost trying to find the office. Parking was easy, lots of space. I will definitely go back. Thank you!
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Siegel saw my 1 yr old son for allergies. I was very happy with the time he took to explain our options. I appreciated his personable bedside manner. He showed genuine concern for our son. His staff was very friendly and scheduling appointments has been very easy.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Siegel was informative, thorough and patient with my wife and I from beginning to end of the process and surgery. We never felt rushed or hurried. The surgery went beautifully and our son got great results. The staff was professional and easy to deal with and very accommodating. Overall, we received great care before, during and the weeks following surgery and would definitely recommend Dr. Siegel to others.
in MD, 20850 |
If I could leave 0 star I would absolutely do that. Starting from the beginning. My appointment was scheduled at 1 pm, I was waiting for 1,30 hours, came to reception asking how long should I wait, the answer was we are busy. 30 min later Doctor finally saw me. He did a procedure I didn't need, said that he doesn't know what's wrong with me and left the for the next patient. Now I have to pay 150$ bill . Very disappointed
Have you seen Dr. Michael Siegel, MD?
Are you Dr. Siegel?

Compare Dr. Siegel

}

Dr. Siegel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Siegel says...

Thank you for your feedback.

For some medical conditions there is no treatment. For patients with these problems, a visit to a doctor can seem worthless. All I can do is perform tests to ensure the absence of any more sinister underlying problem like cancer or infection. If these tests show nothing then they can seem worthless as well. It's just as frustrating to me when I'm not able to help the patient.  I make it my priority to spend the time with patients to complete a comprehensive assessment of their problem, and provide them with full information and the most up to date recommendations for treatment available.

At Siegel and Bosworth ENT Center we take complaints very seriously. Individuals with issues or concerns are advised to contact us directly at 240-361-9000 so we can work to resolve the problem.

Michael Siegel, MD

Dr. Siegel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sinus Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Siegel has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Siegel's Board Certifications

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1991

State University Of New York At Binghamton

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Siegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sinus Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology
  • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy