Dr. Michael Sheth, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Sheth, MD
Dr. Sheth is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He received his fellowship in Pain Medicine from The University of Texas Medical Branch in 1997. He has been in both private and academic practices since 1997 and brings a wealth of experience with him. Prior to joining Advocate Pain Management, he was an assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at University of Alabama-Birmingham and the Medical Director of the Pain Treatment Center where he enjoyed teaching residents and provided care to the patients.

Dr. Sheth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sheth prides himself in providing quality, compassionate, state-of-the-art care, unique to the needs of each patient suffering from pain, through a multidisciplinary and specialty approach

Dr. Sheth's Experience

See how Dr. Sheth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sheth

Dr. Sheth accepts 36 insurance carriers

Dr. Sheth is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sheth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sheth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheth to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sheth Says:

I am committed to helping acute and chronic pain sufferers improve their quality of life.

Dr. Sheth's Performance
in houston, TX |
Oh yeah, very good nice doctor here. He and his staff have been very nice to me over the years. Thanks
Pasadena, TX |
I like Dr. Sheth because he is very nice and takes the time to explain what he is doing. I have been having problems for a long time and now finally feel they are under control. The staff is very nice also and the building is nice also.
in Dallas, TX |
I did see this doctor when I was in the Houston area but I don't go anymore because I live in Dallas. He is a nice guy that listens well. He made my pain more better than it was before.
in Houston, TX |
He took care of my wife's back pain, which is good news for me. She nags and complains much much less nowdays and does what she is told. All I ever wanted in life was some peace and quite and I now have Dr. Sheth to thank for that. Thanks Dr. Sheth!!
in Houston, TX |
I see Dr. Sheth and also Dr. Dorsett at their Cypress area clinic. I mostly see Dr. Dorsett, but sometimes Dr. Sheth. He told me that they cover for each other. Dr. Sheth does a real good job of listening and he remembers what you say also! He remembered something I causally mentioned to him almost a year before! It is like he has a super memory or something, HA!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sheth speaks very well and it is clear by talking to him that he has had a good education. He likes to talk about the science behind why my back sometimes hurts. I am not very interested in this information, and that is why I tell him thanks but no thanks, just please make things better. And he does! He always gets a laugh when I tell him that the secret to life is not needing to know everything, only the right things. In time, I believe he will get it.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sheth has some good jokes. But you gotta ask him to tell you one. He is really funny and good doctor also.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr. Sheth is forthright in his convictions as a physician and I can tell through my years of keen human observation that he is a man that cares about science. I grant the commendation not out of need to pontificate, but more from a desire to interpret and analyze my surroundings. It is a skill my mother had, and encouraged in me from an early age since I can remember. Probably because of her and in spite of my reform age tutor, I feel the need to expound. All in all, I am chuffed to bits.
in Houston, TX |
Sheth be a good doc. He takes time and I can tell him a good joke whenever I see him. He likes my jokes and they are good. He has helped my back and I am happy for that. He take the time to explain the medical things to me and it sometimes makes sense but my back feels better. so that is good!
in Pasadena, TX |
When I am not seeing Dr. Dorsett, I occasionally see Dr. Sheth. He knows my situation with my back and that is good. So that I don't have to keep explaining myself. He and Dr. Dorsett work together and they make my back bearable. It isn't perfect, but oh my. You wouldn't believe all the pain I have been in over the years. Ever since I have been coming here things are a lot lot lot better. Thanks Dr. Sheth!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Sheth, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheth?

Compare Dr. Sheth

Dr. Sheth says...

Dr. Sheth is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He received his fellowship in Pain Medicine from The University of Texas Medical Branch in 1997. He has been in both private and academic  practices since 1997 and brings a wealth of experience with him. Prior to joining Advocate Pain Management, he was an assistant professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at University of Alabama-Birmingham and the Medical Director of the Pain Treatment Center where he enjoyed teaching residents and provided care to the patients.

Dr. Sheth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sheth prides himself in providing quality, compassionate, state-of-the-art care, unique to the needs of each patient suffering from pain, through a multidisciplinary and specialty approach

Dr. Sheth says...

Dr. Sheth strives to improve the lives of patients by using the most sophisticated diagnostic and treatment methods available.

Dr. Sheth says...

The source of chronic pain can be very complex and not always clear. This makes it difficult to treat, and effective pain management requires a multidisciplinary individualized focus designed to help the patient reach his or her highest level of function and independence.

Dr. Sheth strives to improve the lives of patients by using the most sophisticated diagnostic and treatment methods available.  Some of these treatment options include medication management, interventional procedures, nerve stimulation, physical therapy and behavior  modification.  Some of the procedures we perform are listed below with links to explanation about what they are for and how they might improve your life.

Dr. Sheth says...

Dr. Sheth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Sheth has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sheth's Board Certifications

John P Smith Hospital
    New York Methodist Hospital
    University Tx Med Branch Hosps
    University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Dr. Sheth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine