Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Sganga

Orthopedics New England

313 Speen St Natick, MA 01760

Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Natick, MA. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Sganga accepts

Dr. Sganga accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Tufts Health Plans
UniCare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Sganga's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sganga's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Sganga treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Sganga treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

"My primary goal is to get patients back on their feet and enjoying the activities they love.  My advanced training in foot and ankle surgery allows me to provide cutting edge techniques and comprehensive state-of-the-art care.  I take great pride in keeping my patients active through personalized care and thoughtful development of individualized treatment plans."

• Podiatric Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sganga

Dr. Sganga?
Dr. Sganga's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM
I was referred to Dr. Sganga after re-injury of a chronic ankle condition. I have not had the pleasure of experiencing the outstanding level of professionalism, compassion and communication by a treating physician. Dr. Sganga’s knowledge and expertise gives me full confidence that I have come to the right place. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
I've never heard of a situation like this - but first time for anything. Made an appointment for my mom who flew out from Montana some time ago. Evidently the office no longer exists their old Dedham location. Arrived 45 minutes early, and began calling Sganga's number - no return calls (the office was open) for over 40 minutes - I and a New England Baptist office that was helping to call various numbers they had. When finally was able to get through to a person they offered no apology for not
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
This young man is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and obviously cares about his patients. There's not enough space to detail how highly I think of him, Suffice to say he may have saved my leg from amputation because of problems from someone else's "handiwork". Dr. Sganga is a "doctor" in the truest sense of the word. Do I recommend him? Absolutely and without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
I went to Dr. Sganga because I had painful bunions. When Dr. Sganga examined my feet he noticed that I had excessive swelling. He was concerned about the swelling and helped make arrangements for me to see a RH specialist. His concerns led to my RA treatment, for which I am very grateful. I have had two successful bunion surgeries by Dr. Sganga. I would highly recommend Dr. Sganga to anyone in need of foot surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
my name is Kim Cogliano, i had a not tylical bunion surgery, Dr Sganga was my dr. The work he did to my foot was above my expectations, not only did he save my joint, where there was a tumor, he was thorough with his instructions for at home care and my foot is healing well. i called NE Ortho, as a second opinion and im glad i did, my origional pediotrist told me not to worry about my foot its just a cyst... the tumor was benine, back to doing hairstyling in 8 weeks. have already referred him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
Excellent bedside manner, super nice and knowledgeable. He really puts the patient at ease, especially when giving a cortisone shot! I’d highly recommend Dr. Sganga.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
Dr.. Sganga was bright light in my diagnosis, surgery, and post op. He was confident, reassuring, talented in his field, and probably one of the kindest doctors that I have encountered. He makes you feel like you are more than just a number. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing foot surgery of any kind. A true real person who takes the time to explain and listen while being honest and complete.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
Dr, Sgana was amazing. He had a great bedside/office manner. I was seen for Plantar Fascitis that had been bothering me for almost a year. He was knowledgeable about the Topaz with Plasma Transfer Procedure. He kept me informed and worked with me to make the entire procedure very easy (and very much pain free). As an added bonus he was ALWAYS on time, and even called me the day after my procedure on a holiday to follow up. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
This dr actually seems to care about his patients. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and explains things very well. He actually called me the next day, on a saturday mind you, to find out why I didnt get labs he ordered done. That goes to show his follow up and interest in his patients. Office staff a little rude but doesn't take away from him. Would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
I I am so happy to recommend Dr. Sganga. When we first met I was amazed to find he had actually read my entire medical chart ahead of time and knew all about me! He knew what was going on and explained things so well that I understood what was happening. He was very reassuring and treated me with respect along with great eye contact. He ordered appropriate tests and I was thankful that he ordered one in particular that showed something of consequence. He is very responsive and available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
Achilles rupture with complications. Dr Sganga walked me thru all the procedures, spent so much time with me, felt like I was his only patient! He put in a lot of work and so did I rehabbing, he was my biggest cheerleader. I choose Sganga every time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
I visited Dr. Sganga for a complex calcaneal fracture, which required that I get a whole bunch of pins put in my foot, and stay off of it for nearly 90 days. Dr. Sganga turned this trying experience into a positive team effort, and was by my side every (non-)step of the way. He was supportive, but honest, and more concerned about me, the patient, rather than me, the calcaneal fracture. I'm now almost 5 months out, and I've got a perfectly repaired heel bone, so I can walk normally again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
I was refered to Dr. Sganga on January 3 2017, after a ankle injury, physical therapy, x rays, MRI etc. He performed extensive surgery on January 13. I found him to be very intelligent, confident, compassionate, and professional. He made me feel completely confident, listened to my concerens, and patiently explained methods he would be using, and the process I would be going through. I am a 62 year old male, and could not be happier with my surgery, and would reccomend Dr Sganga to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?
Dr. Sganga saw my son for a foot fracture. He was very patient with my 10 year old's questions, and explained everything so a child could understand. I highly recommend Dr. Sganga!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Sganga, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Sganga?

Orthopedics New England

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sganga treats patients.