Dr. Michael Sergeant, MD

Dr. Michael Sergeant, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Michael Sergeant, MD is a neurology specialist in Bourbonnais, IL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

475 Brown Blvd Ste 101

Bourbonnais, IL 60914

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Sergeant

See how frequently Dr. Sergeant performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Alzheimer's Disease
Brain Disorders
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Sergeant's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sergeant's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sergeant "Born and raised in South Bend Indiana and have lived in the Midwest my entire life. I am an avid reader and my favorite subject has always been science. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sergeant "Care, compassion and concern are my office philosophy.  I try to treat my patients like I would want a member of my family to be treated and my office staff tries to adhere to that philosophy."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University-Feinberg Sch Of Med
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Northwestern Mem Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Sergeant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sergeant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sergeant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sergeant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sergeant to family and friends

Dr. Sergeant's Performance

Dr. Sergeant Says:
"

The responses are from former practices. I run my office pretty much on time unless an emergency happens which is not often. I follow my own patients if they are admitted to the hospital. I use a cloud based system for my patients medical records which means as long as I have internet access, I have access to my patients.

"

I am a chronic migraine sufferer, for years I could not find a doctor who made a positive change. I went from having 15+ migraines a month to 6 migraines in only 2 months. I am beyond happy that I found Dr. Sergeant.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr Sergeant has been my neurologist since 4/99. Treating me for MS and with his knowledge and expertise has been a GODSEND , He has my MS under control for the most part and if I do have to need him I can call him day or night. I tell everyone who needs a good Neurologist call Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1