Dr. Michael Seidner, MD

Dr. Seidner
Telehealth services available

Michael D Seidner MD

113 W Essex St Ste 202 Maywood, NJ 07607

Dr. Michael Seidner, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Maywood, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hackensack University Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Seidner to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Seidner with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital today at .

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Seidner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seidner

Dr. Seidner?
  • Listened & answered questions (75)
  • Explained conditions well (74)
  • Office environment (74)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
Dr. Seidner is kind, caring and compassionate. He provides quality care and sound medical advice. I changed Dr’s around my 27th week of pregnancy and I am so glad I did. I truly believe my son is here with us because of Dr. Seidner. At 44 years old with a history of multiple miscarriages, Dr. Seidner made me feel very comfortable at each appointment and when it came time to deliver he guided us safely through. After an induction and very, very minimal progress in labor I ended up with a c-section that most likely saved our son’s life since the cord was wrapped around his neck. Dr Seidner treated me as if I was family. He will patiently answer all your questions. He never made me feel old, even though 44 is considered old in obstetrics. His office is busy and when an emergency arises you do have to wait, but that is true anywhere you go. His staff was always accommodating when it came time to schedule appointments or with billing questions. I am so thankful for Dr Seidner’s expertise!
Erin D – Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
After just going through an incredibly difficult pregnancy, I was not particularly enthusiastic about finding out we were expecting again. Quite frankly, I’ve been terrified. Dr. Seidner was patient with us, very thorough, and surprisingly accommodating. Our first visit left us feeling relieved, and optimistic.
MZ – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I’ve been Dr. Seidner’s patient for about ten years. He delivered my last baby, who is seven years old now. My pregnancy was a high risk due to a few medical conditions I was going through. But I felt confident that I was in good hands. Dr. Seidner is committed to delivering the best care and I had an exceptional patient experience. He is compassionate, and cares for you as a person. He welcomes your questions and answers them in ways that you can understand. He shows an interest in getting to know you, who will consider your treatment preferences, and who will respect your decision-making process. I feel blessed to be Dr. Seidner’s patient!!!
Dinorah Lopez – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
My initial visit with the Dr went well. He explained the process to me and spent time on the first day to go over everything. I wanted to know more about having a natural birth and he kept telling me to trust the professionals which I thought was strange. I guess I could tell from that day already that we might not be on the same page. I had a few other appointments with him before I realized that uncomfortable feeling never left. When I requested my records, the staff questioned me on why I was leaving and gave me a hard time. I then paid the fee for my records only to find out they emailed the paperwork to the wrong email address.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Dr. Seidner took his time to answer all of my questions even though he had a full lobby of patients waiting for him because he’s a one man show (no PAs, Midwifes, other docs). I never feel rushed or dismissed with my questions. Yes you might have to wait a little bit to be seen but they call you before your appt and tell you that they have a full schedule and you might have to wait a little. I mean seriously what other Drs Office does that?! The attention they give you it’s unmatched. The office is very clean, organized and they’re all very nice. I’m always a little bit anxious when I come in, since it’s my first pregnancy but after I leave his office am happy. His demeanor is very calm and compassionate. On our first visit I told hubby that I loved Dr. Seidner and his response was; “I love him too!” ??????
Elissa Baez – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I was referred to Dr.Seidner during my first trimester and it ended up being the best choice I could’ve made. He is very knowledgeable and patient. Will answer your questions and has such a good demeanor. His office staff is also knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend highly recommend him to everyone. I’m very glad that I had him throughout my pregnancy and delivered my baby girl last week.
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Save yourself a lot of headaches from searching around for the best of the best. I did the research/due diligence and ended up going with Dr. Seidner for our pregnancy. Dr. Seidner is at the top of his game on several different fronts. Dr. Seidner, thank you once again for providing such an optimal experience while taking care of our family and delivering our very healthy newborn on 9/27/2018. We feel so blessed.
Bergen County, NJ – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
After years of searching for an OBGYN that I trust enough to deliver my future babies...the search is over. Dr. Seidner is one of the best doctors I have ever had in my life. He truly connects and cares about his patients. I was nervous for my first appointment, after striking out with doctors in the area for several years, as soon as he walked in the door all of that melted away. Look no where else!
  • Long wait times
C. Rush in Hackensack, NJ – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Dr. Seidner is the best doctor; his staff Jay, etc. are amazing!! Before knowing him, I had an unfortunate history of loosing baby at a later week of pregnancy. At my hardest moment, Seidner accepted me as his patient. It's a big blessing to find him. He is personable, positive, responsible and encouraging; easy, thorough to communicate with. I'm in high risk; he and staff are extremely responsible!! Now I have a 7-week baby; it's impossible without Seidner and his staff. THANK YOU Dr. Seidner!!
  • Long wait times
Jie – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Seidner for 25 years. He has a great bedside manner, and was able to help me have two beautiful children after having a severe case of endometriosis. My daughter also went to him after having an emergency gynecological issue and everything went very well.
May 18, 2018
I Luv Dr seiner is a great doctor I would remmond him
Carol in Garfield nj 07026 – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I am in Hoboken and drove to Maywood for the first time based on reviews. Amazing Doctor. I have been residing in the States for about 7 years now and he is the best gynecologist I ever had. Words cannot express how good he is. He was patient, listened to my concerns and provided detailed information about next steps. I had a late appointment and there was no wait. Staff was extremely helpful. I will continue to visit Dr. Seidner despite so many options in Hoboken.
Harrison, NY – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I recently moved from NY to NJ and came across Dr. Seidner and his great reviews. I was a bit reluctant to change OBs in the middle of my pregnancy, but am SO glad I did. Dr. Seidner made me feel very comfortable and I left the appointment confident I was in good hands. He took time to answer all of my questions and gave sound advice that was neither too conservative or radical. The wait time was a bit long (over 1 hour), but overall I think it was worth it. The staff is also very friendly.
Jersey City, NJ – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Dr. Seidner and his staff were friendly helpful and professional. Dr. Seidner was thorough , professional, caring , and made me feel confident that I have found the right doctor for my second pregnancy. I highly reccomend Dr. Seidner and his entire staff !
Sakura Lebida in Wayne, NJ – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
What a great doctor and caring staff.. beautifiul and clean office.I came here for a 2nd opinion and Dr. Seidner was very informative and helped me understand what was going on. He did not rush me and answered all of my questions. The wait was a bit long but the office was very busy. I highly recommend him.
Maria in Hackensack, NJ – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Had our first Appointment with Dr. Seidner. Over all we are extremely happy and Dr. Seidner went through the procedure and answered all our questions and concerns. Staff is also very helpful, friendly and informative.
Nag in Wood-Ridge, NJ – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Went to see Dr. Seidner because of the great reviews & it was definitely not a let down. He was kind & also very informative & honest. It was quick & painless. I definitely recommend!
Pauline – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I am updating from a previous review in October. He delivered my twins on April 26, emergency c-section. He is simply the best. Throughout my pregnancy he was wonderful, on top of everything, and extremely caring!!!! Not to say he did a superb job with my c-section, he really took his time, with my incision from beginning to end. It has been 3 weeks, and scar looks amazing. I recovered very nicely. Do nor think about it twice, you will not regret.
Liza B in Union City, NJ – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
I am so lucky to have found Dr. Seidner, after hours of searching for the right physician. Thanks to all that wrote the reviews because I base everything off of that. His staff is amazing. I had my first appointment with the Dr. and I left feeling like this is that best decision I ever made. I'm excited and now relaxed about this first pregnancy knowing I have him and his extremely knowledgable staff by my side. They don't rush you through the appt. and are always available to you.
Teaneck, NJ – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Not only does he have excellent bedside manners, he took care of a couple of issues for me. He also recommended a colonoscopy which saved my life, Thank you Dr Seidner !!!
Lynn in Carlstadt , NJ – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Seidner?

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology