Dr. Michael Seidner, MD

Dr. Michael Seidner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
66 reviews

Dr. Michael Seidner, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Maywood, NJ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Seidner is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center....See Less

Michael D Seidner MD

113 W Essex St Ste 202

Maywood, NJ 07607

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Health Net
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Seidner

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Seidner's Experience

Dr. Seidner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abnormal Menstruation
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Sebaceous Cysts
  • Septal Defect
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Collagen Injection
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

• Patient's Choice Award New Jersey, 2011
  • America's Top Gynecologists, 2009
  • America's Top Gynecologists, 2010

Dr. Seidner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seidner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seidner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2014 Five Star Recipient for Maternity Care

View Ratings

Dr. Seidner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seidner to family and friends
Dr. Seidner Says:

I greatly appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you feel you have received great service and attention, please tell a friend or family member.  If not, please tell me or a member of my staff.  We are all committed to providing you with the best care possible

Dr. Seidner's Performance
in Union City, NJ |
I am updating from a previous review in October. He delivered my twins on April 26, emergency c-section. He is simply the best. Throughout my pregnancy he was wonderful, on top of everything, and extremely caring!!!! Not to say he did a superb job with my c-section, he really took his time, with my incision from beginning to end. It has been 3 weeks, and scar looks amazing. I recovered very nicely. Do nor think about it twice, you will not regret.
Teaneck, NJ |
I am so lucky to have found Dr. Seidner, after hours of searching for the right physician. Thanks to all that wrote the reviews because I base everything off of that. His staff is amazing. I had my first appointment with the Dr. and I left feeling like this is that best decision I ever made. I'm excited and now relaxed about this first pregnancy knowing I have him and his extremely knowledgable staff by my side. They don't rush you through the appt. and are always available to you.
in Carlstadt , NJ |
Not only does he have excellent bedside manners, he took care of a couple of issues for me. He also recommended a colonoscopy which saved my life, Thank you Dr Seidner !!!
in Saddle Brook |
Just moved to the area and found Dr. Seidner. This is my first pregnancy so I was nervous to make sure I found the best doctor for me. I felt very reassured after leaving his office. Very happy I found him
Dr. Seidner is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He's professional, genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure you don't have any unanswered questions. His staff is polite and takes the time to remember everyone's name.
in Rutherford, NJ |
My endocrinologist wanted me to deliver earlier. When I told Dr. S this, he said he wasn’t going to induce me if he didn’t think it would work just so I could have a natural childbirth. He didn’t want to put me or my baby through that stress. This is the hallmark of an excellent doctor. He wasn’t being my friend; he was making sure he was doing what was right for me and my baby. I decided that a C-sec is better for me anyway, & Dr. S said I should feel “empowered” to do what is good for me.
in Maywood, NJ |
Highly recommend! Dr. Seidner and his team were very accommodating and caring. I called in the morning requesting an appointment and Jay fit me in early the same afternoon. Everyone in the office was sweet and helpful. The Doctor answered all my questions and made me feel confident that I was getting the best treatment.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Had an appointment today and I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor I just met. Very caring and concerned. Made me feel like I was with family. I had a horrible experience with my first pregnancy that is why I chose to switch to Dr. Seidner. He reassured me this time is going to be different. I trusted him from the moment I saw him.
Rutherford, NJ |
Dr. Seidner is a very busy man and I can completely understand why after my first appointment. His office staff are extremely helpful, friendly and professional. As a new patient you feel right at home once you walk in. Dr. Seidner is excellent. He takes the time to sit with you and listen to any concerns you may have and truly engages with his patients. He's extremely knowledgeable in his field and it's nice to work with someone who truly cares. Highly recommend using him.
in East Rutherford, NJ |
I leave review here because this is how i chose my doctors. Please ignore negative comments because I truly believe Dr. Seidner's professionalism deserve 5 stars. Yes waiting time could be sometimes longer because of his busy schedule but when I speak to office staff, I have a chance to get less loaded hours. I am his current patient who is over 35 and received fertility treatment. He follows my pregnancy closely and went through all essential tests to ensure everything goes well.
Hackensack, NJ |
He was amazing and his staff was amazing!!! he gave me more insight to what was going on with me then my other Dr. that I had been seeing for 12 years. Love, love love him!
in Nutley, NJ |
Waited over an hour for my exam. There are much better OB's out there with better staff.
in Hackensack, NJ |
I love Dr Seidner he delivery both of my kids I love him my husband love him he was great for both of my pregnancy. Will be going back soon to see him....
in East Rutherford, NJ |
Extremely disappointed with my visit to see Dr. Seidner. The initial visit was fine, but once billing issues arose, the Dr. and especially his staff became extremely rude and unhelpful. Very unlikely to recommend Dr. Seidner to anyone based on the lack of professionalism that was exhibited.
Weehawken, NJ |
Great doctor who took the time to understand what I needed and was always available if I needed him. It was a wonderful experience having him as a doctor and would 100% percent recommend him.
in Saddle Brook NJ |
Dr Seidner is a lovely Doctor. He is very kind and friendly. He delivered my daughter by c-section on 12/23 and came to see everyday after (even though it was the holidays). I would recommend him to everyone
in River Edge, NJ |
I was so delighted with the care and total thoroughness of Dr Seidner This was my first office visit And already I was delighted with the attention to detail Dr Seidner showed and how comfortable he made me feel today. Anyone reading this review please rest assured that this doctor will take excellent care of you. Make your appointment with Dr Seidner!
A family friend recommended Dr. Seidner after I decided to change my current OB/GYN ( I didn't feel that my current doctor was compassionate and did not listen to my concerns after having a chemical pregnancy). I recently went to Dr. Seidner for an initial visit (I am pregnant again) and I feel lucky to have found him. I feel very confident that this pregnancy will be different and that I will finally be able to be a mother.
in Clifton, NJ |
Excellent Doctor!!!
in Cedar Grove, NJ |
Love Dr. Seidner! I have been with him since before I started having children and am currently pregnant with my third. He is so wonderful and takes great care of his patients (and my hubby when he gets nervous about things haha). His staff are the sweetest too!
Fair Lawn, NJ |
Excellent !!!!!!! Excellent !!!!!
in Pompton Plains, NJ |
100% everyone should use him. He took me on at 32 weeks. I was very high risk and dealing with a negligent OB. He made the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy stress free. I had called 25 doctors and he was the only one willing to take on someone with my issues that far along. My baby and I are here because of him and I will be forever grateful.
in Moonachie, NJ |
I was afraid to go to a male doctor, but OMG he was so wonderful and it was very comfortable to talk to him! I love him!
This is the first time I felt so comfortable and assured I was in good hands. He truly listened to my concerns, was thorough and explained himself and processes perfectly.
in Lodi, NJ |
He is a great doctor kind and very knowledgeable and spent time explaining to me what needed to be done
in Paterson, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Seidner and his staff has been great, I am very satisfied. I have known the Doctor for well over 10 years; he delivered my two youngest children. His bedside manner is very good. The doctor takes his time to tactfully explain any given prognosis and recommendations for treatment. I have recommended many family members and friends to Dr. Seidner.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Seidner, MD?
Are you Dr. Seidner?

Visit Dr. Seidner

Dr. Seidner accepts 16 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health