Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Schottenstein

MICHAEL SCHOTTENSTEIN, MD

2700 E Main St Ste 206 Bexley, OH 43209

Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Bexley, OH and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Schottenstein accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Schottenstein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schottenstein's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia

Dr. Schottenstein?
Dr. Schottenstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I met Dr. Schottenstein 20 years ago as a 16-year-old bipolar female. He was the first person I met who made me believe one day I would tame the chaos in my mind. Dr. Schottenstein is just that way, in the middle of my worst days he’s been my calm voice and usually within the hour. Through his guidance and continual patience, I am now a mental health therapist for teens fighting their own demons. Working in this field, I will admit He is expensive but the life I now live is priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD?
Dr. Schottenstein is an excellent psychiatrist. He truly cares about his patients and is always available to see you last minute if necessary. Dr. Schottenstein is a great listener and always giving you wisdom to carry with you. He is always interested in your thoughts on your medications and doesn't try to make all the decisions for you. Together you make decisions you are comfortable with. I would strongly recommend Dr. Schottenstein, he is very trust worthly and the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD?
I can say without reserve that Dr. Schottenstein is amazing. He is more than willing to sit and listen to you unload your troubles for the time reserved with him. What I found amazing is that in between my long-winded monologues, he would manage to slip in a comment that was profound and insightful. It'd challenge my thinking and expose my harsh value system. Over time, I found myself using his logic and I have to say, my life is better because of it. Go to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD?
I cannot say enough kind things about Dr. Schottenstein. I saw him from age 12/13-23, and the only reason I stopped seeing him was because I moved states. He helped me through many different diagnoses, helped me return to school and have a productive high-functioning life. Any time I needed a medicine change or something altered I could see him almost immediately. I thank him for getting me through school and College. I would trust him with anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schottenstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schottenstein?