Contact provider for availability

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Schiesser

EvergreenHealth Primary Care - Woodinville

16916 140th Ave NE Ste 300 Woodinville, WA 98072

Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Woodinville, WA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry in 1994 and specializes in internal medicine and addiction medicine.

Dr. Schiesser accepts

Dr. Schiesser accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred Provider Network
WellCare
WellCare PPO
WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Schiesser treats your condition or procedure

• Opiate Dependence
  • Opioid Toxicity
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Pain Medication Management

My practice focus relates to patients who have had prolonged exposure to prescription pain medications, or illicit opioids like heroin. I treat addiction and an Board Certified in Addiction Medicine. I guide other physicians in reasonable and prudent...

• Addiction Medicine

2.3

Dr. Schiesser?
Dr. Schiesser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD
I had a pretty smooth and good doctor-patient relationship(sort of). However, he does need to look at you and talk to you. Rather than just looking at a computer. I agree with these reviews that also say that he needs to listen more. He once said to me when he asked what is my goal in the next few months and said that he seriously doubted that I could accomplish what I wanted in That timeline. I found it very hurtful. Just be careful if you go to him. Personally, I wouldn’t advise going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD?
Has an aloof, detached, demeanor towards your physical troubles. He doesn't seem to listen to your situation, just types and "uh-huh" as your speaking, and even asks you to wait to talk until he's finished. Then when you do talk, it's as if he doesn't even hear you, as he's already made up his mind that he's only going to offer the help with medication if it benefits him or doesn't put him out there for any possible scrutiny. IMHO, find someone else... someone that really cares about people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD?
I've recently started seeing Dr. Schiesser for an ongoing pain condition. I appreciate his thoughtful approach and am grateful to be in his care. His staff is also really great and it is a pleasure to interface with them. I have been under the care of other providers for my condition and find Dr. Schiesser and his staff are by far more respectful and professional. This is a really perfect fit for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD?
I saw dr.s when he had the first private practice in Bellevue and then moved to another Bellevue location. He really took a chance on me. 19 year old female (almost 10 years ago) addicted to OxyContin and lost in the pattern of addiction on the wrong side of the law. I made an appt to see him, and I recall that even though he was booked out sometime (months) they fit me in within a week because of my court order to switch from methadone taper to suboxone. he saved my life, I'm forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD?
I am a chronic back pain patient caused by scar tissue from a botched surgery more than 15 years ago. My doctor rerouted so I went to this one for help in medication management. After less than 15 mins of talking he labeled me an addict, not only to my face but in my medical chart as well. I have no med seeking history and saw only one doctor for years for my pain management. He is inconsiderate and unempathetic. I have had nothing but problems with both him and his medical staff. AVOID
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Schiesser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schiesser?