Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD

Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Institute For Reproductive Hlth 3805 Edwards Rd Ste 450, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Scheiber specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in Cincinnati, OH. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Scheiber? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Scheiber's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Scheiber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scheiber

Dr. Scheiber accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Scheiber has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Scheiber

Dr. Scheiber's Review Details
4.9 based on 65 responses
Experience with Dr. Scheiber
Dr. Scheiber's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (60)
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Scheiber is professional, caring and amazing at what he does. I strongly recommend IRH and Dr. Scheiber!!
in Park Hills, KY |
My husband and I tried to conceive for over a year before being directed to Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute for Reproductive Health. We met with Dr. Scheiber who went over our medical history and explained the course of action we would take for diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Scheiber was thorough and had a great bedside manner, joking with us at appropriate times and encouraging throughout the various stages. The entire staff is friendly and caring and I can't recommend IRH enough!
in Lexington, KY |
My husband and I struggled with infertility for almost 3 years and saw Dr. Scheiber for a little over one year. He is extremely thorough; however, we did not feel that unnecessary tests were ordered. He presented different options to us and gave us his opinion on what step to take next, but ultimately left the decision up to us. We had a lot of ups and downs on our journey and Dr. Scheiber was the epitome of professionalism, respect and caring. HIGHLY recommend IRH for your fertility journey!!
in Williamstown, KY |
Thank you so much Dr. Scheiber and staff. You made our experience so wonderful, and now we can be excited about our new baby!! All questions were answered, we left every appointment knowing exactly what the next step was. Its a very scary thing to go through, and we can't thank Dr. Scheiber and his staff enough for making it easier!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber took care of me for a year in my infertility journey and I am now happily pregnant. Everyone from the other doctors to the staff were always so nice and friendly and really care about you. The best part about this office and that I had to travel from out of town is that I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to get called back into the office or see the doctor. I loved that!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber was my favorite doctor and helped me along with my fertility experience. I would make an 1.5 hour drive every visit to work with him because he is the best.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I recommend Dr. S and the IRH group 110%. I've seen Dr. S over a period of 4 years, with two success pregnancies and one on the way. He has great bedside manner, informative, and passionate for what he does. I always have complete confidence in his expertise. I've gone through IUI and IVF and I always recommend those struggling with infertility to IRH and their staff.
in Louisville, KY |
Absolutely I would recommend Dr. Scheiber to anyone we know. We had multiple wonderful experiences with him and will definitely go back. He is very prompt, courteous, and wants the best for his patients. We were lucky enough to get pregnant after trying for almost 2.5 years after seeing him.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
He was so personable and friendly. He took time to answer all of our questions and gave great advice. He was willing to hop on a call with us to answer questions any time we needed it.
in Cold Spring, KY |
Dr. Scheiber listened to us and suggested a plan based on our ages and health. We did one basic treatment with Femara, Ovidrel, and IUI, and are expecting twins in December. What a gift!!
Butler County, OH |
I had seen a previous specialist that gave me a great comparison. Dr. Scheiber sees a lot of patients very quickly which allows them to keep pricing low and when you are paying for all of it that matters. This did leave me feeling railroaded and uneducated at times but the journey was a success. The lab staff made the process humiliating on my husband and did not treat his part of the process with the same compassion and understanding that I was shown.
in Liberty Twp, OH |
Dr. Scheiber (and staff) were absolutely WONDERFUL! My husband and I were very anxious going in as we've this is our first time trying for a child and then learning I had some infertility issues. All of our worries were put to ease at the first appointment with Dr. Scheiber. He went over both of our history, asked questions, and answered any questions we had. He and his staff made this experience for us a positive and pleasant one. We are eternally grateful for his work and the work of his staff
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber and the staff at IRH are outstanding. We couldn't be happier with their treatment. Dr. Scheiber was so personable and took a deep interest in our well being and made it his personal goal to see us attain our desired results. He didn't not sugar coat his diagnoses and was always confident in his recommendations on the next steps of our treatment. We highly recommend this institute.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute for Reproductive Health in Cincinnati are phenomenal!! They are all knowledgeable, respectful, and amazing to work with. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone struggling to get pregnant!
in Columbus, OH |
We had a great experience working with Dr Scheiber. He has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. We drove 2 hours to IRH, and would do it again. After a 3 year struggle with infertility we now have a 20 month old daughter and a baby on the way. I highly recommend him!
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber is AMAZING! He is knowledgable in his field and I would not think about going to anyone else. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes his time with his patients, reviewing test results, explaining treatment options and answering any questions that you may have. He was present at each visit that I had from consultation, to treatments and even administering the US himself. He was successful in helping me get pregnant with 5 out of my 6 children. I would recommend him to anyone!
Lexington, KY |
Dr. Scheiber has a fantastic bedside manner. Very empathetic with such difficult situations. Acts as though he truly cares about your outcome. Highly recommend!
Cincinnati, OH |
Kind, compassionate, patient, knowledgeable and encouraging. We loved our experience at IRH and appreciated the support we received from Dr. Scheiber and all of the staff at IRH. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. Scheiber?
Are you Dr. Scheiber? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Scheiber

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

University Calif

Completed in 1991

University Calif

Completed in 1994

University Cincinnati

Dr. Scheiber has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Scheiber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheiber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Scheiber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Scheiber

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Scheiber's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Scheiber

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients