Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD
Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Scheiber is affiliated with Christ Hospital.

3805 Edwards Rd Ste 450

Cincinnati, OH 45209

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Scheiber

Dr. Scheiber's Experience

Dr. Scheiber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Calif
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Calif
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Cincinnati
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Scheiber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scheiber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scheiber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scheiber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scheiber to family and friends
Dr. Scheiber's Performance
Florence, KY |
Dr Scheiber and staff was phenomenal. They made me and my husband feel welcomed and helped us along our journey of infertility.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Saw IRH in May and was pregnant by July! It only took 2 cycles of IUI with medication! My husband and I will be forever grateful for Dr. Shreiber's help!
Louisville, KY |
I'm so glad I was referred to IRH and Dr. Scheiber! After years of struggling, I saw Dr. Scheiber and was able to start our fertility process immediately. I'm now pregnant after only my 2nd cycle of IVF. Everyone in the office is so helpful, kind, and attentive. Someone is always available to contact at all times. Dr. Scheiber is so sympathetic, answered all my questions, and gave me hope. They are amazing!!
in Moores Hill, IN |
My husband and I just successfully finished IVF !!! We are about 9 weeks pregnant. I had my tubes tied many many moons ago and untying them was not an option I wanted to go through, so we chose IVF. Dr. Scheiber explained everything thoroughly and we were at ease when all our questions and concerns were answered. The nurses were amazing and always called back promptly when I left a message. Family is the word I would describe how I feel about IRH.
Cleves, OH |
My wife and I are a special case being both women. With Dr. Scheiber and the staff at the IRH, we felt welcomed and cared for the entire time. He was patient and helpful during our appointments, answering all our questions. Dr. Scheiber and the nurses were so knowledgeable about Comaternity and walked us through the process step by step, making everything so smooth and stress free. The nurses responded to our calls quickly and truly cared about our progress. Highly recommend!
in Cincinnati, OH |
The doctors and staff are very helpful in person, and are committed to making the journey as smooth as possible. My biggest complaint would be that when you call in, you get automatically directed to voicemail, and have to wait on them to call back. I don't like having to play phone tag when I'm at work and in and out of meetings. And sometimes it may be several hours before you get a callback. They're a big enough company to warrant a receptionist.
Independence, KY |
Dr. Scheiber was phenomenal. We always felt comfortable with his recommendations and approach to treatments. He has great "bed side" manners and was very professional. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Scheiber sat down with my husband and I on day 1 and discussed our treatment options. We were coming from another fertility clinic and Dr. Scheiber was aware that we did not want to "waste any time!". My IVF round was started within 2 weeks of my first visit and I had a positive pregnancy test after 1 fresh cycle! Best money spent! The nurses were fantastic and made follow up calls following my retrieval and transfer. I felt like I was always in control and had a say in my care.
Pontiac, MI |
We absolutely love Dr Scheiber & the entire staff at IRH. Appointments were always running on time (maybe 10 mins behind at the most). The nurses are amazing, always friendly and helpful. Cant say enough good things about everyone here!
Middletown |
After multiple years of working with another fertility clinic I had 2 unsuccessful IVFs. It was advised that they did not recommend another as it would most likely be unsuccessful again. I went to IRH and saw Dr Scheiber who was optimistic and made me feel very comfortable. We tried another IVF and the first one was successful. I should have come to IRH to begin with. Great practice!! Would definitely recommend!!
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber and his staff provided exceptional care for my husband and I. We struggled with infertility to the point where our only option to conceive was to try IVF. Dr. Scheiber was great from first consultation to our eventual pregnancy after just one embryo transfer. Dr. Scheiber's staff at IRH also provided exceptional care. The nursing and other medical staff was always available if you should have questions or concerns.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr Scheiber was my favorite doctor to see at IRH. He never made me feel like it wasn't possible for my husband and I to get pregnant. Which when you're on this emotional rollercoaster is a great thing to find in a doctor. He always had a positive attitude and was easy to talk to. I recommend him to anyone dealing with infertility.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber provided me excellent care. He was friendly, explained procedures and options in terms that I could understand, and very compassionate. Highly recommend.
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Scheiber and the team at Institute for Reproductive Health helped us to conceive both of our children. Dr. Scheiber makes you feel hopeful and excited, and makes the process easy to go through.
Northern Ky |
I can't thank doctor Scheiber enough for his outstanding care. My husband and I were nervous about needing fertility treatments he and his whole staff made us feel comfortable. We are now expecting our precious little one in August all because of the amazing care we received. We are forever greatful
in Cleaveland, OH |
He and his whole clinic were terrible!
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber, his staff, and facility are awesome! Dr. Scheiber always seems very positive and personable. I have full trust in him and never once doubted his medical decisions for myself. He's very honest while at the same time very considerate of the patient's feelings. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. I would highly recommend them. Wonderful!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber was with my husband and me through around a year and a half of infertility treatments and procedures. He was always positive, yet realistic, when we needed to make decisions for next steps, and his sense of humor helped us feel comfortable right away. He was so encouraging and found a treatment that finally got us pregnant this fall. I will never be able to thank him enough for his help through a challenging time in our lives.
in Harrison, Ohio |
Dr. Scheiber and everyone at Institute for Reproductive Health were great! My husband and I battled infertility for 4 years and Dr. Scheiber was so comforting and considerate. He never pushed us to try anything, he would inform us of our options and then let us decide where to go. Infertility is such a stressful thing for a couple to go through and the IRH staff, especially Dr. Scheiber, really made things easier. He was so personal every time we saw him! I continuously recommend him!
in Cincinnati |
I can't say enough great things about our experience with IRH and Dr. Scheiber. We had several consultations with Dr. Scheiber in his office where he went through in detail our medical history, desires around how/when we wanted to become pregnant, and outlined his plan for us. We appreciated this one on one time for us to explore our questions and concerns. I also cannot say enough great things about his staff. We were with IRH for about 6 months and I never once encountered a staff member
in Blanchester, OH |
Dr. Scheiber is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor who truly cares about his patients and their ability to get pregnant. Just had an ultrasound today and Dr. Scheiber showed us a beautiful 12-week baby growing healthy and strong. This will be baby #4 that Dr. Scheiber had helped us conceive! He's a blessing to our lives and our family.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber is incredibly personable, friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. He gave us hope about having a family when we had none. Now we have a 2 1/2 yr old little boy and one on they way. We couldn't be happier.
in Ft Mitchell, KY |
Dr. Scheiber is a great doctor for anyone struggling with infertility. He is very friendly and never came off as cold or uncaring. The staff at their offices are the the also super nice and willing to answer any questions. I never had to wait more than ten minutes from my arrival time to get in a room and wait to be seen.
in Dayton, OH |
My husband and I went to Dr. Scheiber to start our family. The compassion and care we received was excellent. His nurse Heather was also wonderful and very kind. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Can't say enough good things about our care and the entire practice. We will be going back to Dr. Scheiber to complete our family!
Hamilton, OH |
He is very efficient and doesn't waste time beating around the bush. He will tell you everything you need to know (and some things that may be difficult to hear), but he's there to support you, help give you options, and work with you to create a plan for what you want to do next. Dr. Scheiber was always cordial and greeted you with a smile. The staff at his office was always polite and helpful as well.
Cincinnati, OH |
I went to Dr Scheiber after a year of TTC, after a month with Dr Scheiber I was pregnant. He is great, I could not have had a better experience and I'm super thankful.
West Chester, OH |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Scheiber!! He is absolutely amazing! He helped us have our first child and now we are pregnant with out second thanks to him. I HIGHLY recommend him! He is compassionate, knowledgeable and understanding!
Cincinnati, OH |
Infertility is stressful is so many ways - emotionally, physically, and financially. We feel so lucky to have had Dr. Scheiber as our doctor. After several years of IUI and IVF treatments, we have one little girl and another on the way. There is no question that Dr. Scheiber is highly competent and accomplished, but I also genuinely believe that he was sincerely invested in helping us achieve the family we so desperately wanted. I highly recommend him without any reservations.
Cincinnati, OH |
With a challenge like infertility, it is easy to feel stressed and at times hopeless. Dr. Scheiber and his colleagues make the process seem less daunting and were always professional, yet caring. Whenever I left there, I felt I was in the best place I could be and would end up a parent at the end. After several attempts with IUI and two attempts with IVF, we were ecstatic to welcome our daughter two weeks ago. In addition to the amazing doctors here, the nurses and other staff are understanding.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Scheiber is professional, caring and amazing at what he does. I strongly recommend IRH and Dr. Scheiber!!
in Park Hills, KY |
My husband and I tried to conceive for over a year before being directed to Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute for Reproductive Health. We met with Dr. Scheiber who went over our medical history and explained the course of action we would take for diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Scheiber was thorough and had a great bedside manner, joking with us at appropriate times and encouraging throughout the various stages. The entire staff is friendly and caring and I can't recommend IRH enough!
in Lexington, KY |
My husband and I struggled with infertility for almost 3 years and saw Dr. Scheiber for a little over one year. He is extremely thorough; however, we did not feel that unnecessary tests were ordered. He presented different options to us and gave us his opinion on what step to take next, but ultimately left the decision up to us. We had a lot of ups and downs on our journey and Dr. Scheiber was the epitome of professionalism, respect and caring. HIGHLY recommend IRH for your fertility journey!!
in Williamstown, KY |
Thank you so much Dr. Scheiber and staff. You made our experience so wonderful, and now we can be excited about our new baby!! All questions were answered, we left every appointment knowing exactly what the next step was. Its a very scary thing to go through, and we can't thank Dr. Scheiber and his staff enough for making it easier!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber took care of me for a year in my infertility journey and I am now happily pregnant. Everyone from the other doctors to the staff were always so nice and friendly and really care about you. The best part about this office and that I had to travel from out of town is that I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to get called back into the office or see the doctor. I loved that!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber was my favorite doctor and helped me along with my fertility experience. I would make an 1.5 hour drive every visit to work with him because he is the best.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I recommend Dr. S and the IRH group 110%. I've seen Dr. S over a period of 4 years, with two success pregnancies and one on the way. He has great bedside manner, informative, and passionate for what he does. I always have complete confidence in his expertise. I've gone through IUI and IVF and I always recommend those struggling with infertility to IRH and their staff.
in Louisville, KY |
Absolutely I would recommend Dr. Scheiber to anyone we know. We had multiple wonderful experiences with him and will definitely go back. He is very prompt, courteous, and wants the best for his patients. We were lucky enough to get pregnant after trying for almost 2.5 years after seeing him.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
He was so personable and friendly. He took time to answer all of our questions and gave great advice. He was willing to hop on a call with us to answer questions any time we needed it.
in Cold Spring, KY |
Dr. Scheiber listened to us and suggested a plan based on our ages and health. We did one basic treatment with Femara, Ovidrel, and IUI, and are expecting twins in December. What a gift!!
Butler County, OH |
I had seen a previous specialist that gave me a great comparison. Dr. Scheiber sees a lot of patients very quickly which allows them to keep pricing low and when you are paying for all of it that matters. This did leave me feeling railroaded and uneducated at times but the journey was a success. The lab staff made the process humiliating on my husband and did not treat his part of the process with the same compassion and understanding that I was shown.
in Liberty Twp, OH |
Dr. Scheiber (and staff) were absolutely WONDERFUL! My husband and I were very anxious going in as we've this is our first time trying for a child and then learning I had some infertility issues. All of our worries were put to ease at the first appointment with Dr. Scheiber. He went over both of our history, asked questions, and answered any questions we had. He and his staff made this experience for us a positive and pleasant one. We are eternally grateful for his work and the work of his staff
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber and the staff at IRH are outstanding. We couldn't be happier with their treatment. Dr. Scheiber was so personable and took a deep interest in our well being and made it his personal goal to see us attain our desired results. He didn't not sugar coat his diagnoses and was always confident in his recommendations on the next steps of our treatment. We highly recommend this institute.
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute for Reproductive Health in Cincinnati are phenomenal!! They are all knowledgeable, respectful, and amazing to work with. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone struggling to get pregnant!
in Columbus, OH |
We had a great experience working with Dr Scheiber. He has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. We drove 2 hours to IRH, and would do it again. After a 3 year struggle with infertility we now have a 20 month old daughter and a baby on the way. I highly recommend him!
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Scheiber is AMAZING! He is knowledgable in his field and I would not think about going to anyone else. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes his time with his patients, reviewing test results, explaining treatment options and answering any questions that you may have. He was present at each visit that I had from consultation, to treatments and even administering the US himself. He was successful in helping me get pregnant with 5 out of my 6 children. I would recommend him to anyone!
Lexington, KY |
Dr. Scheiber has a fantastic bedside manner. Very empathetic with such difficult situations. Acts as though he truly cares about your outcome. Highly recommend!
Cincinnati, OH |
Kind, compassionate, patient, knowledgeable and encouraging. We loved our experience at IRH and appreciated the support we received from Dr. Scheiber and all of the staff at IRH. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
Are you Dr. Scheiber?