Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Scheiber

Institute for Reproductive Health

3805 Edwards Rd Ste 450 Cincinnati, OH 45209

Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Scheiber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scheiber

Dr. Scheiber?
Dr. Scheiber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD
I share my experience to hopefully educate others on their journey and keep them from the same mistake and heartache. We had a number of issues, but the most relevant I’d like to share to others who are seeking a clinic for IVF, I strongly do NOT recommend IRH. They called and said we had only 1 embryo, and then an hour later another nurse called and said, “We made a mistake, you have 2.” This started our major distrust. A year later we moved clinics. We shipped our embryos and were called by our new clinic to come in for a meeting. They informed us that IRH made a mistake and shipped the wrong embryos! Luckily our new clinic caught it before they were used. We sent certified letters and voicemails to IRH asking to confirm they finally sent our embryos and to confirm how they knew. We also asked if the other family was informed that their embryos were shipped. We did not receive a response to our letter. Nothing. This has been weighing on us, and we hope we have our embryos safe now,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Scheiber and his staff. We had tried three rounds of IUI in Lexington Kentucky which were all unsuccessful. We had a consultation with Dr. Scheiber and he suggested we try one more round of IUI with him and his staff. They have very advanced equipment, put me on different medication. I am so thankful that we listened to him becuase we are pregnant! The entire staff was easy to work with and never had to wait to get in. The commute was an easy drive and definitely worth the hour to get to their Florence office. We are hopeful that this pregnancy will give us a healthy baby and plan to come back to IRH in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
Dr. Scheiber is very knowledgeable and compassionate. After years of struggling with infertility IRH has made our dreams come true. Our baby girl is due in September. I highly recommend Dr. Scheiber at Institute for Reproductive Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
Dr. Scheiber is one of the most compassionate physicians I’ve ever been treated by. He is thorough, committed, and a professional. Me and my spouse have had wonderful success working with him. I strongly recommend Dr. Scheiber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
I am so glad that we decided to go to the Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) and see Dr. Scheiber. From day one Dr. Scheiber made us feel welcome, feel heard, and got straight to work to help us. The entire staff was always warm, friendly, and professional. Dr. Scheiber always had a smile on his face and made me feel comfortable. He is a great doctor and I'd recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
Without Dr. Scheiber we would not have our amazing 3 year old and now our twins. I cannot say enough about Dr. Scheiber and the staff of IRH. From the compassion and empathy they showed through our difficult journeys to the quick visits that fit into our busy schedules, they’ve exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
I am so glad my husband and I decided to see Dr Scheiber. But, all of the doctors at Institute for Reproductive Health (IRH) are amazing, along with their staff. After multiple miss-carriages we decided to go to IRH and we could have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. During my time with them, I had to have emergency surgery. The care the office along with Dr Scheiber and Dr Awadalla (who did my surgery on his vacation) was amazing. I never once was worried, and felt very well taken
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
Dr. Scheiber is the reason my niece and nephew are here, and the reason I am pregnant! I am so thankful for his expertise and kindness!
Excellent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?
We are so pleased to announce our graduation from IRH this week. Me and my husband had wonderful experience with IRH. Dr. Scheiber was always so supportive and optimistic thoughout this tenure. He always gave us hope when we were totally disappointed. We feel really lucky to have him as our RE. I recommend him to every couple struggling with infertility. He will always be in our thoughts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Scheiber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scheiber?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1994
1991
1990

Dr. Scheiber accepts

Dr. Scheiber accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Scheiber treats your condition or procedure

• HIV Screening
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages