Dr. Michael Ryan, MD

Dr. Michael Ryan, MD

Phlebology  |
Male

Dr. Michael H. Ryan is a Phlebologist serving in Jefferson City, Columbia, Rolla, Poplar Bluff and Hannibal, MO for more than 25 years.

Missouri Vein Care

1620 Southridge Dr Ste B

Jefferson City, MO 65109

• AARP
  • American Family Insurance
  • Anthem
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthLink
  • Medicare
  • Mercy Care
  • Missouri Care

Learn about Dr. Ryan

Expertise in Procedures Performed (edit)

Our physicians are 2 of 500 physicians nationwide specializing in Phlebology (Vein Care).

Our entire office has a specialty focus on vein care and participates in annual educational meetings in vein care. Each Missouri Vein Care physician has specialty training in vein diagnosis and treatment as well as aesthetics.

Dr. Ryan's Experience

Dr. Ryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery, Phlebology and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery

• Phlebology

• Phlebectomy
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University of Minnesota Hospital

Dr. Ryan has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryan to family and friends
Dr. Ryan's Performance
I have been very satisfied with my treatment.
good job
He makes me feel very comfortable, I feel he is very confident in what he is doing and that makes me confident in him.
happy with treatment
nice staff, nice doctors
I had full vein treatment in 2015 with great improvement to how my legs felt. Recently I started having symptoms again so I came back to MO Vein Care for evaluation. As we know, vein disease isn't curable but treatable, and there is definite chance of new symptoms. I fully trust the staff at MO Vein Care to evaluate and make decisions regarding best treatment for my vein disease. Explanations are thorough and the staff is professional and easy to talk to. Payment plans are available.
so thankful i fill all my leg this group of pesonall was so nice and helpful
Very attentive and thorough
everything great so far
Good experince
very caring and informative.
it was, what could have been a very painful and nerve racking experience. turned out to be a educational and helpful exp.
happy with treatment
My experience has been fabulous! Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
well explaned
Dr Ryan has excellent bedside manner, takes time to listen to questions. Staff is excellent as well.
extremely happy
have told family and friends as well as my pcm about how much better i feel
good job
great
Doctor and nurses are always pleasant and helpful
good experience
did a great job
When I walked into the office it was clean and modern. Mary, the receptionist, was warm and friendly. The nursing staff have been excellent - explaining things in detail and answering all of my questions. Dr. Ryan is very knowledgeable and I could tell that he cared about the difficulties I was having with my health. He was also concerned about my comfort during my procedures. I would recommend the Missouri Vein Care Clinic to anyone.
great work
everyone was very professional and friendly.
good experience with the doctor.
I had bad reaction to the lidocain but that is just me. The nurse called and checked on me several times and everyone has been so nice and pleasant to deal with. The receptionist at the Poplar Bluff office has went above and beyond to work with my busy schedule. I would see them again. :)
very good.
very professional caring staff
Overall a very good experience. Doctor is very qualified, the staff is friendly and helpful.
Excellent, friendly care.
great experience
legs are looking and feeling good. and youns are all wonder full in every way thanks for every thing and under standing . ill tell people all about you all to any one who needs help with leg .
very good.
excellent
Dr. Ryan is upfront and concerned about his patients. He is willing to spend the time and energy necessary to insure that his patients are informed and comfortable with the treatments.
Excellent and helpful staff!
good experience
ok
pretty good
My experience has been very good. I would recommend.
Dr Ryan was amazing from the beginning of my treatment to the end. He was always friendly and very understanding if I had any questions at all he answered them right away. This experience has been more then I could of ever expected. I am very happy with the treatments and the way my legs turned out.
every one is every nice and help full on every thing
very please with the care and treatment that i have received with MO Vein Care in Poplar Bluff. Excellent staff
he the best dr. and we will always come back. his office help is wonderful the place is very very clean. ThankYou.
Dr. Ryan dealt with my complicated case very well. I am my own best advocate ( which means i am a health care provider myself) and he took all the time that was needed to address my concerns.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but after the treatment, my leg looks and feels much better. The bulging veins that were there are gone and I am able to do things I was concerned with before, in fact I am playing softball again. I have been concerned with the veins and running in the past.
I have referred several friends and family to MVC. Before I went through the treatment program my feet were cold. After a couple of treatments the cold feet went away and my energy started returning. It has truing been life changing for me. I now sleep better and am getting back into exercising.
professional and friendly
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ryan, MD?

Visit Dr. Ryan

Dr. Ryan accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American Family Insurance
  • Anthem
    Blue Cross
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA