Dr. Michael Ryan, MD

Dr. Michael Ryan, MD

Phlebology  |
Male

Dr. Michael H. Ryan is a Phlebologist serving in Jefferson City, Columbia, Rolla, Poplar Bluff and Hannibal, MO for more than 25 years.

Missouri Vein Care

1620 Southridge Dr Ste B

Jefferson City, MO 65109

• AARP
  • American Family Insurance
  • Anthem
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthLink
  • Medicare
  • Mercy Care
  • Missouri Care

Learn about Dr. Ryan

Expertise in Procedures Performed (edit)

Our physicians are 2 of 500 physicians nationwide specializing in Phlebology (Vein Care).

Our entire office has a specialty focus on vein care and participates in annual educational meetings in vein care. Each Missouri Vein Care physician has specialty training in vein diagnosis and treatment as well as aesthetics.

Dr. Ryan's Experience

Dr. Ryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery, Phlebology and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery

• Phlebology

• Phlebectomy
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University of Minnesota Hospital

Dr. Ryan has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryan to family and friends
Dr. Ryan's Performance
Very positive experience to date, staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable, have been able to answer all my questions to my satisafact6ion
love the staff all so friendly and helpful while here explaining everything you need to know, so glad have found this office and get the help with my legs to feel better
good exerience
in Marshall, Mo. |
Dr. Ryan is an excellent vein Doctor. I just had my first treatment and removal of a big vein on my right leg, very gentle and compasionate Dr. I would recommend him to anyone.
Had a great experience with the office. They were all very nice and helpful in getting the answers that I needed. All of my procedures went very well with very minimal downtime.
My treatments to date have been a good experience, and I am seeing improvement in my legs and energy.
very good
excellent
good
all going very good and happy having it done
The staff make sure each appointment is a wonderful experience. Even if there are needles involved!
good
The staff in this office is fantastic. loving. caring and down right awesome
Dr. Ryan always thoroughly explained the procedures, and his staff was always so kind and helpful.
Good experience.
a nice friendly office with nice nurses and doctor.
the front desk and staff were all very nice and helpful. i would come back if needed.
Everyone really nice and helpful
good - i would like everything explained better
All of my appointments with Dr. Ryan and his staff were timely and professional.
I was very pleased with how my treatments worked and how fast i could see a difference.
Dr. Ryan and his staff were always professional and friendly. I am very pleased with my results.
good experience
Missouri Vein Care has been a great place for me. I enjoy the staff and Dr Ryan
good experience
Everyone who works at Missouri Vein Care takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable.
I Love the Office staff and Dr. Ryan. Everyone was so friendly and helpful from the start with scheduling and insurance to Dr. Ryan and the nurses. They are the only ones I would see for my legs! Thanks Missouri Vein Care!
I am very satisfied with everything
Excellent experience thus far.
Everyone friendly & helpful. Treatments helped lots.
excellent
great
It was easy and quick to get done. I had put this off for years and I am so thankful it was easy to complete. Why did I wait so long?
Dr Ryan is a very gentle and skillful practioner
I use to wake up every night with leg cramps. No more! Thank you all. The experience was truly made smooth and comfortable.
he is very knowledgeable and very patient
Everyone at the clinic is very professional and explains all the procedures that they perform.
Dr. Ryan and his staff are outstanding. Everyone is very helpful, kind, and understands the issues that I experienced. I love the fact that you are able to phone Dr. Ryan after hours in case you have questions or issues. I was experiencing extreme pain after my procedure and was able to phone Dr. Ryan to ask questions. Dr. Ryan even phoned me the next morning to check on my status. What doctor does that now days? I highly recommend the Missouri Vein Care.
Detailed explanation. Very good about calling back to find convenient times for follow up ultrasounds.
I have had an excellent experience with each and every person .
it has always been a good experience. Doctor and staff very friendly and helpful
everyone is so nice and helpful. the treatments are helpful and hope they continue to do so.
From the first visit and up to my current treatment Dr. Ryan has explained the every step of the way
courteous, kind, efficient..overall very pleasant. Legs feel much better!
Dr. Ryan and his staff provided thorough evaluations and treatment for my vein care. They were patient and cared to ask about how I was doing with the treatments as well as how my baby was doing since they knew my earlier pregnancy had created some of the issues with my veins.
Dr Ryan and staff very helpful and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ryan, MD?

Visit Dr. Ryan

Dr. Ryan accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American Family Insurance
  • Anthem
    Blue Cross
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA