Dr. Michael Ruffolo, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 16 reviews.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Ruffalo to anyone needing anterior hip replacement surgery. Dr. Ruffalo took the time to explain the surgery to ensure I knew what to expect. I was nervous and had many questions. Dr. Ruffalo answered all of my questions and I left his office feeling comfortable in my decision to have the surgery. Dr. Ruffalo has a great bed side manner, and he is a very patient and caring doctor. My hip replacement surgery was a success. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome! I would be remiss if I didn’t mention Dr. Ruffalo’s Medical Assistant, Ashley. She provided tremendous support and excellent customer service! Helene October 2019
Author:
I had both knees replaced (Jan 29th and Aug 6th) by Dr Ruffolo. He's the best of the best. I met with him last year and he explained everything very carefully so even I could understand what to expect. I'm a soccer referee having refereed college and USL pro soccer. All my friends that had their knees replaced were always asking me what I was waiting for. After each knee replacement I was back on the soccer field refereeing. I feel more than great now because I'm pain free and have new knees. I ran today and it felt great - thanks Dr Ruffolo!!!
Author:
I will definitely recommend him. He was caring,patient and I was very pleased with surgery outcome. His staff was wonderful as well.
Author:
Dr. Ruffolo is the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever had and I have had 2 hips replaced and both knees have a partial knee replacement. I moved to Garner and my last partial knee was done by Dr. Ruffolo. From the moment I meet him I felt true concern and a caring personality with him. It was the most successful surgery I have had. I highly reccomend him.
Author:
Dr. Ruffolo performed a total knee replacement for me. He took his time and explained everything and made me feel very comfortable - before and after the surgery. He is very caring and compassionate and I will definitely refer people to him. I have already sung his praises to others with similar knee issues. He and his staff are wonderful.
Author:
I needed a total knee replacement. Dr Ruffolo explained the entire procedure and what to expect. The operation was a total success and I feel terrific. He is an outstanding surgeon. Should my other knee need replacement, I am going back to Dr Ruffolo without hesitation!
Author:
Dr. Ruffolo provided honest and excellent knowledge, experience, service, bedside manner. I felt completely safe and at ease in his care.
Author:
Dr Ruffolo diagnosed my problem, even though it was not orthopedic in nature. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to what you are saying and responds appropriately. I would definitely recommend him for any hip or knee problems.
Author:
I had anterior hip replacement. Dr. Ruffolo did a fantastic job. He is very professional and very kind. I would certainly go back to him for any future surgery.
Author:
Dr. Ruffolo uses the anterior approach to hip replacement which does not cut any muscles. I may have pushed myself a little as I was able to return to my management position in three weeks. Three months post op all looks good. I am still working on range of motion and strength which relates to being 64 years of age. The horrible hip pain I had experienced a few years prior to surgery was gone as soon as operation was complete. Dr. Ruffolo takes time to listen and explain. His staff is good
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Ruffolo to anyone needing hip replacement surgery. From my experience he is an excellent surgeon. I could not have asked for a better outcome with very little pain and a quick recovery.
Author:
I had a 42 year old injury of my left hip and had experienced many secondary complications. I was not sure if I could find someone to replace it. Dr. Ruffalo assessed my history and current state and assured me he could do an anterior approach surgery. From the beginning and throughout the case, I felt valued, informed and cared for with respect and dignity. His bedside manner was exemplary and he has followed though with my care in a professional and caring manner. He met all of my expectations
Author:
At 6 weeks I am walking unassisted with no pain following a knee replacement done by Dr. Ruffolo. He is a fantastic surgeon with a great office and bedside manner. Any knee/hip issues I have in the future will definitely be done by Dr. Ruffolo. Highly recommend him.
Author:
Already have recommended him! I recently had total (anterior) hip replacement and literally called my sister from my hospital bed and told her to make an appointment with Dr. Ruffolo to get her hip done! I knew the first day that Dr. Ruffolo had 'fixed me" and it's only gotten better since. Sister saw him the same day I had my two week post op appointment!.
Author:
Wonderful surgeon and was very caring to me while I was recovering from my hip replacement. I had basically no pain after my surgery. He explained everything in detail and I highly recommend him for surgery.