Dr. Michael Rudman, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 60

Dr. Rudman

Altair Health Morristown

60 Columbia Rd Ste 2 Morristown, NJ 07960

Dr. Michael Rudman, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Morristown, NJ and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rudman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Rudman with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Rudman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudman

4.3

Dr. Rudman
Dr Rudman explained all my options and gave me the impression that we could finally alleviate my pain
Aug 10, 2021
this may have been the best consult I've ever had from a physician. He was meticulous in pinpointing the origin and extent of my sciatic pain. His plan of recovery was clear --giving choices when necessary, providing viable options to complement those choices. In addition, his "bedside manner" was friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend
richard kline – May 23, 2021
Very pleasant experience. Dr. Rudman and his staff provided a highly skilled and very friendly treatment. A five star rating is certainly well earned!
M.L – Mar 23, 2021
Dr. Rudman answered all the questions I had. His concern for my complaint was genuine. I would highly recommend Dr. Rudman for pain management.
E.W – Dec 18, 2020
The cooperation of the Staff and Doctor from the time of my first call for an appointment thru the entire process of the examination was excellent. What made this particular appointment and examination unique was that it occurred on the day following a total electrical power outage in Northern NJ (August 5 & 6, 2020) which affected the Morristown area. The Office Staff contacted me a day in advance as well as on the the date of my appointment to advise that there would be no change in Dr. Rudman's schedule and they also patiently explained that the location of the examination would be changed and I was provided with explicit directions . The Staff also arranged for a follow-up procedure to occur on the same date and with virtually no extra waiting. Dr. Rudman was on time as were the follow-ups which were handled expeditiously and without delay. I rate the experience "EXCELLENT" through-out.
M.A – Dec 17, 2020
Very good, thorough doctor.
G.S – Dec 14, 2020
From the minute I made my appointment to the checkout I was in excellent hands .
A.D – Dec 07, 2020
Dr. Rudman honestly cares about his patients. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. He is very friendly and caring and I know he honestly wants to help me with my chronic pain. He will try different methods of pain management until he finds something that satisfies both the patient and himself. He is very careful and I have never felt rushed or dismissed. I would recommend Dr. Rudman to anyone I cared about.
Amy U. – Dec 03, 2020
Great experience as a first timer. I barely waited to be helped when I checked in. The staff and Dr. rudman were all very friendly and helpful. I especially appreciate how Dr. rudman really took his time to explain my conditions with me as well as my treatment options. I had a great visit and the doctor’s demeanor has really put me at ease so I highly recommend dr rudman
A.D – Nov 18, 2020
Dr. Rudman should teach other doctors how to treat their patients! He made me feel comfortable the first time I met with him and it continued throughout several procedures and office visits. I would refer any of my family or friends to Dr. Rudman because of his expertise, compassion, and personality. If 10 stars were an option that's what I would have given him! Thank you, Dr. Rudman, for all you did for me.
J.P – Nov 09, 2020
As always, Dr Rudman and his staff treat me with respect. I have been through years of intractable pain and over that time my care was always at the top of the list. I am grateful for that care
K.D – Nov 05, 2020
One of the most genuine doctors you will experience. Extremely nice and professional with an amazing bedside manner and personality.
SHARON GOLDNER – Nov 04, 2020
Fantastic experience with Dr. Michael Rudman. He is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, personal and compassionate. I give him 5 STARS.
D.M – Oct 29, 2020
The procedure went as expected and, although the results are difficult to define, the experience was very positive. Dr. Rudman explained the procedure well, and I experienced minor discomfort. He asked me to check back in two weeks, which I tried to do. However, after waiting 15 minutes on hold on one call and almost as long on the second, I gave up. If a person reads this, perhaps you can email me a phone number that will permit me to contact Dr. Rudman.
R.M – Oct 27, 2020
THE BEST!
Jul 08, 2020
look no further if u want a caring involved doctor who listens -- the best! after misdiagnosis from another specialist we found a doctor who thinks 'out of the box' rather than with target fixation ! tkU !
John Fabian – Jan 08, 2020
Agree with the last review , after initially saying his series of shots would help my mpther and she was a perfect candidate for relief from his protocol , after 5 shots and no relief, stated nothing more he could do ,his postive demeanor changed from positive to nothing we can do for you and more or less threw her to the curb even thou the nurse practioner had previously told us they never give up on their patients but they do, so sad and disappointed, would not recommend
Oct 25, 2018
Completely unhelpful! Left my mother in a debilitating state of pain. Abandoned her as a patient when his measly attempts didn’t work—totally unacceptable
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Eileen in NJ – Jul 08, 2018
Dr. Rudman has been a major factor in my quality of life for several years. His expertise is at the top of the pain management profession. He is an excellent listener and adapts his state-of-the-art techniques to my specific conditions as they require treatment periodically. He and his staff are extremely pleasant, flexible and professional. I would strongly recommend him to anyone with challenging persistent, chronic pain conditions.
Mar 08, 2017
I've seen Dr. Rudman for both chronic sciatica, and for help while awaiting surgery for a ruptured disc. Both times the results were phenomenal, as was his manner of dealing with me as a patient. This is a state of the art facility (I've been to both in Morristown), and an absolutely top notch doctor.
John F in Madison, NJ – Jun 22, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Rudman?

Through an interdisciplinary approach to pain management, we provide comprehensive evaluation of our patients, factoring in physical, functional, emotional...Read more

• Pain Medicine