Dr. Michael Rivlin, MD

Practices Orthopedic Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 72 reviews.
Very thorough and professional
Author:
Dr. Rivlin did both my carpal tunnel surgeries and his bedside manners as well as his team all made me feel like a VIP!! Both wrists are healing well and I no longer am awake all night light with pain nor do I have the numbness in the fingertips anymore!! Dr. Rivlin is an expert in his field and he is highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is the Best in his field. I had my left hand done 6 weeks ago, and will be having the other done also. Very happy with everything.
Author:
Excellent experience. Dr. Rivlin is very knowledgeable with great bed manners and attitude.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is fantastic!! Down to earth, knowledgeable and extremely caring.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin can immediately make me feel relax and the whole atmosphere he brings up that makes me be able to talk more easily about my concern every time I am with him. He listens and he answers. I also have to say that Dr. Rivlin’s team is super reliable. I know how to reach out to them and I know I can hear back from them in no time. I can always count on them when I need help. Thank you so much!!
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is very knowledgeable and didn’t make me feel nervous at all before, during or after surgery. Fantastic all around. Highly recommend.
Dr. Rivlin is the best!!
Author:
Excellent staff, excellent Doctor, and nice facility. Dr. Rivlin has a very knowledgeable yet kind demeanor. Jessica has always been so informative and friendly as well. I totally trust his team.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin has put me at ease throughout this whole experience. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have ever met. The morning of my surgery, I knew I was in good hands (no pun intended). He made me feel comfortable and thoroughly explained everything. He has a natural gift and is an amazing surgeon. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and an overall superb physician. I would HIGHLY recommend him. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rivlin and his nurses!!
Author:
Great doctor! Fixed both my hands with carpal tunnel and trigger finger. 100%! Thank you!
Author:
Fantastic orthapedic suregon with an excellent bedside manor. Would higly recommend Dr. Rivlin!
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is by far the best doctor ever. I know my docs, Rivlin is the BEST.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Rivlin and am extremely satisfied and very happy with results of carpal tunnel release on both hands.
Author:
Was the easiest surgeries I ever had! Dr Rivlin and his staff are very professional yet down to earth. I felt very at ease at time for my surgeries.
Rivlin is the best.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin was terrific! He and the Rothman physical therapy team gave me back the use of my right hand after I broke my finger. I can't thank them enough!
Author:
Thr doctor and his whole staff was great. I was treated with great care, profressionalism and our course walked out cured. Dr. Rivlin made sure I knew all the information every step of the way making it a very simple and easy treatment process.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is great. He is patient, listens and explains in terms I understood.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin and his assistant are very courteous and friendly. He explained my procedure in detail and answered all of my questions.
Author:
As always a great experience with Dr. Rivlin and Rothman Institute!
Very knowledgable and understanding
Very knowledgable.
Author:
Excellent physician. He repaired my elbow with ease and I feel back to my own self!!
Author:
Saw Dr rivlin for colles fracture. Excellent surgeon and great bedside manner
Author:
Very kind and helpful!! Helped me relax before the surgery.
Author:
He accomadated me for surgery and location because I have a special needs daughter and a husband home recovering from surgery. I did not hesitate because I had my other hand operated on by him. I found him compassionate, caring efficient, professional and I would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Dr Rivlin is an excellent surgeon who performed surgery on my wrist with great precision. He was also very informative and supportive during our post op follow up visits.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is extremely intelligent with phenomenal personal skills. He is easy to talk to, also, completely understanding and compassionate. He makes the patient feel at ease looking at any procedure as an easy task for him. He made my mother feel comfortable about the surgery, for that, I know I chose the right doctor.
Was great. Takes to to listen and Explain what's going on. Highly recommended
Author:
Dr. Rivlin was fantastic in explaining everything and did a wonderful job on the surgery.
Author:
Dr. Rivlin is a very caring, compassionate person and an outstanding surgeon. I have no words to explain how grateful I am that he had decided to replant my finger after I was sent home from two other hospitals, stating that they cannot help me. He did an amazing job! In 7 to 8 hours surgery he was able to put my finger back, 12 hours after the accident. Despite of all odds, operation was great success and today my finger is almost completely recovered. Thank you Dr. Rivlin. Thank you!