Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Riggenbach, MD
Dr. Michael Riggenbach, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Riggenbach is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

SoDo Office

25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200

Orlando, FL 32806

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Riggenbach

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.

Dr. Riggenbach's Experience

Dr. Riggenbach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
  • Pediatric Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Riggenbach does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

• The Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Riggenbach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riggenbach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riggenbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riggenbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riggenbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riggenbach to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Riggenbach's Performance
in Oviedo |
I would recommend Dr. Rigganbach to family and friends. The overall experience was great. You are seen on time. The staff are professional and helpful. Dr. Rigganbach was as gentle as he could be under the circumstances.
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Riggenbach is a very warm, friendly and attentive doctor whom I very highly recommend. Whether for routine or urgent issues he has always impressed me with his knowledge and compassion. His staff are wonderful as well!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Riggenbach at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Riggenbach has changed my life. I am a professional wrestler and bodybuilder. I had major elbow pain in the gym and it was career ending for me. He laid out options for me and explained them in detail for example, a quick fix vs a long term fix!! When I went in for my scheduled surgery we found out there was more issues than we expected. Dr. Riggenbach repaired my tricep tendon, elbow debri, and bursitis!!! I am now on my way to being 100% recovered with 0 pain and 100% strength back!!!!!!!
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love!
in Clermont, FL |
I found out that Dr. Riggenbach had a great reputation before I went for my carpel tunnel and ulnar transposition procedure. That gave me some comfort since I had never had surgery before. 6 weeks out of surgery, I can't say enough about the job he and his team did. I'm not 100% yet since we are just starting the strength training, but the numbness is gone, the scars are minimal, and they obviously care about their patients. Thanks to Dr. Riggenbach and the Orlando Ortho team!
in Covington GA |
While Dr. Riggenbach was professional and helpful, the office staff was neither. At first I was told they couldn't accept my insurance and was not given an opportunity to explain that it was FELA. (Workman's Comp for railroaders) rather than insurance. I saw Dr. Riggenbach twice! Once to schedule an MRI and again to talk about surgery. But then I was refused again based on "Insurance". I'd like 2 months of my life back!
I share your frustration in the insurance issues which prevent the surgery you need from being scheduled. I am sorry you had to spend the time traveling from GA to see me. If you are still in need of a surgeon, please reach out to my staff. I may be able to help locate one closer to your area. You can call 407-418-0581 or email TeamRiggenbach@OrlandoOrtho.com.
in orlando, fl |
He was concerned and cautious about the fix. He spent enough time to make me feel good.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Riggenbach!
in lake city, Fl |
We drive two hours to see Dr. Riggenbach and it's worth every minute. My husband has a brachial plexus injury and was told he won't use his arm again. Dr. Riggenbach has given us hope where we had none. We are hoping to be able to have surgery in Feb to restore the function. He is young and smart. He was very thorough with his exam and his explanation of his treatment plan. The staff at Orlando Orthopedic Center have been friendly and knowledgeable also.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Riggenbach. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Oviedo, FL |
This is my second surgery with Dr. Riggenbach. I have never had an ounce of pain with either surgery. I had the same nurses and patient care staff as I did at my first surgery. He listens and does things according to my wishes. I may have to have another surgery and Dr. has told me that it will be more difficult. There is always honesty so the patient is well prepared.
in Oviedo, FL |
This was my first experience with a bone break. I broke my finger and Dr. riggenbach scheduled surgery very quickly. When i arrived at the surgery center, the doctor stated that he thought i would do better with physical therapy because my finger was in a better position then when we consulted the first time. I appreciate his honesty and not doing a surgery that was not warranted. Thank you very much i can't thank you enough. now onto the pt.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Riggenbach, MD?

Visit Dr. Riggenbach