Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS

PeriodonticsMale

Periodontics

Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in River Edge, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS
1060 MAIN ST River Edge, NJ 07661

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Reshad accepts

Dr. Reshad accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Reshad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reshad

Painless gum graft
After a two painful gum grafts at two other dental offices, I had no choice but to look for third periodontist before having a third (gum) graft. Being extremely anxious I ended up at Dr Reshad’s office since he is supposedly skilled at dealing with anxious patients. At our very first meeting I sensed that everything was going to be different and better. He carefully listened to my detailed description of my previous (painful) gum graft experiences and provided a detailed explanation of all possible sedation options. He also proposed a strategy to reduce pain to a minimum. Needless to say, my (3d) gum graft was not even comparable to the first. I barely felt a gentle tugging, else the procedure was completely painless. He talked to me frequently during the anesthesia and surgery, to put me at ease and reassure me. You have no idea of how grateful I am!! Given this experience, and also gven how kind and efficient the staff at SuttonPDA is, I will come back again for sure.
Antoine Lecuyer – Aug 28, 2022
the right procedure
I was a little anxious when I met with Dr Reshad. His very caring and corteous manners reassured me. He is very patient and meticulous. The office staff is also extremely friendly. It is a high tech office, super modern. I did not feel a thing. I am going to go back for yet another implant because results (of the previous implants) were beyond my expectations.
Sandra Yaang – Aug 22, 2022
Dental implant
I failed a Chinese made implant in another dental clinic. It was a real nightmare. Despite the gap in my teeth, it took a looong time before I decided to try dental implants again. My cousin advised me to try Dr Reshad and I felt I was in good hands since I first met him. He reassured me by answering all my questions and his confidence swayed me. Surgery was pain free and the follow-up simply excellent. He called me several times to ensure all was going well. The whole team was extremely kind and professional. The office is super clean.
Francis Yooker – Jul 14, 2022
caring doctor
Suffice to say that that Dr Reshad called me several times to check in on the healing of my dental implants. The staff at the dental office is also extremely nice and very well organized
Karl – Jun 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I had to do dental surgery and get two implants because of a bicycle accident as a kid. Unfortunately in another dental office they used some cheaper quality dental implants and I have had to redo the procedure after a couple of years. At the new dental office (SuttonPDA) Dr Reshad has used some really good quality implant materials. He is very focused and skillful. I ma happy I have found him.
Tram Wolfe – Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I arrived at dr Reshad's office with an implant complication. Dr Reshad listened to me very carefully and gave me a detailed explanaton of what could be done. He devised a treatment plan that was effective and also cost conscious. He called me regularly to follow up I really thank him for that and would recommend him.
Berenice Thao – Mar 04, 2022
painless dental implant
I went to see Dr Reshad after breaking a tooth and got an implant (after extracting the broken tooth). Procedure was painless and the final result? ... it looks like a natural tooth. I recommend
Emmanuel – Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Dr Reshad is a very kind periodontist who is certainly not skimpy on explanations. I came to see him because of a gummy smile (resulting from orthodontic treatment). Surgery went very well with very little pain post-surgery (and practically no pain during the procedure). My smile is greatly improved.
Frank – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Super modern office! The staff is welcoming and efficient. I had an infection that required a tooth extraction followed by a bone graft. Dr Reshad managed my expectations and defused my concerns. The procedure was totally painless.
Yann – Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
There are very good vibes in Dr Reshad's office. Appointments also run on time. Dr Reshad is a very patient periodontist. He treated me for gingivitis. I am happy with the results.
Andy Iron – Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Dr Reshad is an experienced periodontist. I have had a bridge replaced by two implants and it was painless. He is also very patient and thorough with his explanation. Cherry on the pie, the office is super modern and staff very, very efficient. Appointments also run on time.
Raquel – Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Dr Reshad and his team of trained dentists are great. I came for a severe gum recession and my prognosis was bleak (according to other periodontists). I had accepted that I was most likely going to lose some teeth. But after a few months of hard word, the results are well above my expectations. Thank you, Dr Reshad
Abelard – Dec 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Reshad for quite some time. I suffered from periodontitis in the past. Recently though, I went to see him to extract my wisdom teeth. I was really nervous because I have read stories on the web of people getting gum infections after such a procedure. And, I have already had my share of gum infections! However, as per my previous experience with him, Dr Reshad has an extraordinary gift of putting you at ease. He is also quite funny. Quite quickly, I calmed down and the surgery went very well. I will be coming back for another tooth extraction.
Xi Guang – Dec 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Dr Reshad is the only periodontist I would entrust my oral health with. Despite my regular brushing and flossing I have bad teeth and gums, and that comes from mother. Sadly, genetics is genetics. But fortunately, I found an excellent professional (dr Reshad) who saved my teeth avoiding more invasive procedures (like dental implants) just when other dentists told me there was little hope left and that I was bound to lose some of my chompers.
Frank Birmin – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I am a rather anxious person, especially when I go to the dentist. Dr Reshad somehow always manages to keep me at ease also because of his great sense of humor. I had to go see him for a problematic dental implant (probably with a low-quality material) done at another dental office. I did not feel a thing during the extraction and new implant. Dr Reshad is a master at what he does. He called me regularly after hours to make sure I was doing well. I definitely recommend!!
Fred Franzolin – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Very kind and knowledgeable periodontist. I did several gum grafts to treat a severe periodontitis. Results are beyond expectations. I strongly believe he saved my teeth. I definitely recommend.
Simon Zimmer – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I chose Dr Reshad purely based on Google reviews. My previous periodontist would not take me. With hindsight that was a blessing in disguise, for Dr Reshad is really down to earth and an absolute pro. The gum grating surgery was seamless. I have never been so happy. The office staff is also great.
Paul Nasard – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
Dr Reshad is a very considerate and knowledgeable periodontist. I had two missing teeth and he did surgery for 2 dental implants. The whole procedure was seamless. I also have had several follow up and he is always very kind + certainly not skimpy on explanations. I totally recommend him (as well as his staff who are extremely kind)
Giusi – Sep 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
"I was treated by Dr Reshad (periodontist) for a gingivitis. He is very knowledgeable and took all his time to explain and answer my questions. Also, office is super modern and staff very friendly and helpful."
Simonetta Clark – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?
I have been going to SuttonPDA's for quite sometime. Unfortunately, recently after chewing on a pebble while eating a mushroom risotto, I broke one of my molar teeth. There exists a strong camaraderie at SuttonPDA. So my dentist (Dr Salim) immediately took me to see Dr Reshad (the dentist who does dental implants) to get the tooth extracted and replaced. The procedures were painless and seamless. I can only recommend.
Bohbot – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Reshad, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Reshad?