Dr. Michael Repine, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 50

Telehealth services available

Boulder Medical Center

2750 Broadway St Boulder, CO 80304

Dr. Michael Repine, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Boulder, CO and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Repine has more experience with Knee & Lower Limb Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities Avista Adventist Hospital and Foothills Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Repine to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Repine with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at North Suburban Medical Center.

Make an appointment at North Suburban Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

These providers are on the medical staff of North Suburban Medical Center.

Dr. Repine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Repine

Dr. Repine

Follow up after knee replacement surgery
Robert Moskovics – Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I appreciated that I was given all the information about my surgery beforehand. I was able to ask questions and received clear answers. My care and aftercare were excellent. I was made surprisingly comfortable in the hospital and was sent home with all the medications I needed and a phone number I could call if I had any questions afterward. The staff were all very accomodatine and were also able to answer my questions as they arose. I would highly recommend Dr. Repine for hip replacement surgery.
Stephanie Bendel – Oct 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Listens and spends all the time you need. Gives all the important information necessary. Very easy to communicate with. Did a great job on my first hip and will be going back for the other soon.
Bob C. – Oct 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
After interviewing several surgeons for my total right knee replacement, both me and my husband felt Dr. Repine was the best! He took the time necessary to explain the procedure, rehab, and other expectations. He was also very thorough in his assessment. He always asked me what questions I had and was interested in answering them to my satisfaction. My surgery went very well, and my recovery and rehab are going along as Dr. Repine explained. I have a lot of confidence in his skills as a surgeon and his communication abilities. I HIGHLY recommend him!
Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Professional, thorough, informative, and available. I made the right choice choosing Dr. Repine for my shoulder replacement surgery. Rates much more than a 5 star review from me!
George – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I have recommended him to friends since my surgery on April 12th. Dr. Michael Repine and the robotic surgery is the ONLY way to GO! I thoroughly enjoyed my time and experience from consultation through to post op. My recovery was faster than when I had my right knee done fourteen years ago. I attribute this to the robotic surgery. He and his entire staff are great to work with at the Boulder Med Center.
Barbara Richards – Aug 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
This was a revision to a previous knee replacement. Dr. was very straight forward as to what to expect. Services were provided in a timely manner. Follow up visits were timely and he spent enough time with me so all my concerns were addressed.
Barbara Tarnoff – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr Repine performed a knee replacement surgery on me about 4 months ago and my knee is not only healed, but it is better than ever. Throughout he was not only completely professional but also incredibly kind. He explained everything and answered any questions I had. I recommend him without hesitation.
Jeanne Kopeck – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr. Repine is a Brilliant surgeon! Within a 12 weeks Period I had a provision hip replacement, shoulder Rotator, labrum , biceps long head surgery in which both I came out with zero pain. No pain meds only Ice and Ibuprofen. I’m so very lucky to have found Dr. Repine. He has a kind presence making you feel very comfortable. He and his professional team are spectacular ! I highly recommend Dr. Repine ????????????
Donna – Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I have seen Dr Repine for over 17 years. He is skilled, explains things well, takes time with you, and encourages questions. He has replaced one of my knees and one of my hips. I highly recommend Dr Repine for any orthopedic issue.
Pat Critchfield – Apr 15, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to post this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I feel so fortunate to have had Dr. Repine do a hip replacement with such excellent results, and am awaiting future joint replacements by him. He has always taken so much time explaining each procedure. Between Dr. Repine and all the staff working with him, I've had every question answered. Both pre and postoperatively everything was handled so smoothly and with such expertise and consideration to any of my concerns.
Ellen Cohen – Mar 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Michael Repine and his PA Laura Kaiser were compassionate, professional and always patient and thorough in answering my questions. The robotic surgery produced an excellent outcome, my recovery has been rapid and rewarding.
Balfour Patterson – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr. Repine did a full knee replacement in November. He was caring and honest about what my rehab was going to entail. I’ve seen Dr Repine for years and cannot recommend him enough. His entire team of providers is top notch!
Debi – Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr. Repine performed my Mako total knee replacement in December 2020. It is now three months after my surgery and I'm so incredibly happy with my new knee. I've made excellent progress with recovery and am getting back more strength every week. I'm riding my bike, walking and working out again without the perpetual and constant knee pain that I had for most of 2020 before the replacement. I highly recommend getting the replacement when you are advised to do so and I also highly recommend that you have Dr. Repine perform your surgery. I am so pleased that I am back to my regular physical activities and normal life. The replaced knee is already performing better and feeling better than my other knee, which I've been advised may need replacement in the next few years as well. And I will do so with Dr. Repine!
Sam – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr. Michael Repine is an excellent compassionate orthopedic surgeon. He performed a total knee replacement on my right knee using the Mako robotic-arm assisted surgery. He explained the process thoroughly, patiently answered all my questions, and not once did I feel rushed through my appointments. I am very satisfied with the results and when the time comes for my other knee to be replaced I will have Dr. Repine perform the surgery. I am an active person and happy to be able to walk, exercise, and sleep without the horrible knee pain I had previously. If you need an orthopedic doctor, I recommend Dr. Repine.
Joanne I. - Arvada – Jan 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Seven years ago, I had a total knee replacement of might right knee done by Dr. Repine. He did an excellent job and his PA Laura Kaiser was very helpful and informative. This past August, it was my left knee that needed replacing and there was no question of going to someone other than Dr. Repine. He used the Mako Robotic-Arm to assist in the surgery and to my surprise and delight, especially as I am in my late 60’s now, it went much more smoothly for me than the first knee replacement. PT was quick to start after surgery and was very effective.
Renee – Jan 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I had my right knee replaced in Oct 2020. I first heard about Dr. Repine when attending a talk by him on knee & hip pain. I was impressed by his professionalism & made an appointment for a consultation. I could see on my X rays that there was no cartilage left and decided to get some relief by scheduling the replacement. I have not been sorry & am anticipating resuming my full active schedule of hiking & snowshoeing. On my follow up appointments, he has been most willing to answer all my questions & I have never felt rushed.
Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Dr. Repine and his entire team provided top notch care when I had total hip replacement surgery in September. He made sure I understood the process, answered all of my questions and put me at ease. Post surgery PT was excellent. Three months later I'm fully recovered and plan on hiking for years to come. I really can't say enough good things about the care I received!
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
Totally excellent. Great result from knee replacement. Can not imagine any way that the entire experience could be improved.
Robert Rhodes – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?
I had a total knee replacement done in July by Dr. Michael Repine. He used the Mako robotic method by Stryker. I highly recommend Dr. Repine for this type of surgery. He is friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and patient, and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I was back to hiking after 1 month! I am so grateful for his expertise. Should have done this years ago! Additionally, his PA Laura Kaiser is outstanding and a real joy to work with. In fact, all his office staff are great. Thank you so much, Dr. Repine!
Ginger – Oct 06, 2020
Thank you for posting, Ginger. What a wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Repine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Repine?
Provider explaining information to patient