General Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD
Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Newton, MA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Reinhorn is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital.

2000 Washington St Suite 365 Green

Newton, MA 02462

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Reinhorn

See how frequently Dr. Reinhorn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
Gallbladder Removal
Appendicitis

Dr. Reinhorn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reinhorn "I enjoy teaching. I enjoy teaching my patients about their disease process and informing them of the options they have. I explain to patients about their options, and the procedures in as much detail as a patient wants to hear. I hope to treat every patient as I want to be treated"

• General Surgery

• Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Minimal Access Surgery
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Boston Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

• Hebrew

Dr. Reinhorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reinhorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reinhorn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reinhorn to family and friends
Dr. Reinhorn's Performance
in Dedham, MA |
I recently had surgery to repair an inguinal hernia and researched many doctors, and read their reviews. The one name that always came to the top was Dr. Michael Reinhorn. Not one for doctors or hospitals I was nervous but after making the initial appointment and seeing Dr. Reinhorn and his assistant Lauren I was much more as ease. I was at the hospital at 630 am and on my way home by 1115am. An avid cyclist so no bike for two weeks, two weeks and 58 miles later no problem. Feeling great
Fall River, MA |
Went to see Dr. Reinhorn for a second opinion. Put my mind at ease. He was very confident after his thorough examination that everything was fine. Took time to answer all my questions. Knows his stuff. Highly recommend him. Plus, I couldn't believe how quick and easy I got an appointment. His office staff got me in 2 days after I called. Great team.
Troy, NY |
He more than delivers on his excellent reviews. Well-deserved!
in Framingham, MA |
Dr. Michael Reinhorn, Is an amazing Doctor & Surgeon. His staff and team are world class. I'm a Chef by trade. This was my second hernia op and he had me up and back at work in 2 days. I was able to walk the same day. My previous hernia op by another Doctor was so painful I had to take heavy Meds, I had to crawl around the house for 3 days it was so painful. It took weeks to recover, it was no fun at work either. Dr. Reinhorn is truly amazing. If you need a hernia op use Dr. Reinhorn.
in Hopkinton, MA |
Dr. Reinhorn and Lauren were extremely helpful in explaining and performing my hernia repair. The procedure has been completely pain free from beginning to end. I literally was up and about the day after surgery without pain (or pain medication). I had surgery on Friday and was back to work on Monday. I was walking 5 miles within 5 days and I have been given medical clearance by them to return to normal activity (gym, bike, lifting, etc). Hopefully, my road to complete recovery will continue.
Leesburg, FL |
From first learning about Dr Reinhorn on his website, the entire experience was absolutely as it is described in the website and by the appointment with the Dr in the office . His staff and all in the hospital were terrific from walking in, to leaving after surgery. I healed in the two weeks that was referenced and it was just a great procedure. I was nervous about not getting personal verbal references from someone I knew, but it worked out exactly as described.
in Pembroke Ma |
Two surgery's with Dr. Reinhorn both went great
in Worcester, MA |
My father had his hernia surgery in August 2016. I took my time finding a surgeon and reviewing the different approaches. This is my fathers second inguinal hernia surgery and thankfully nothing like his previous surgery. First and foremost the day of the surgery my father was able to walk out of the hospital. The next day he was doing laps around the house! We were amazed! Dr. Reinhorn is truly gifted an has a wonderful bedside manner. I cannot rave enough about the care we received. Thank you!
Weston, MA |
He repaired a hernia for me. He exemplifies what a good surgeon should be, both in caring personality and in technical expertise.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD?
Are you Dr. Reinhorn?