Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD

Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Reinhorn, MD is a general surgery specialist in Newton, MA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery.

2000 Washington St Suite 365 Green

Newton, MA 02462

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Reinhorn

See how frequently Dr. Reinhorn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
Appendicitis
Appendectomy, Laparoscopic

Dr. Reinhorn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reinhorn "I enjoy teaching. I enjoy teaching my patients about their disease process and informing them of the options they have. I explain to patients about their options, and the procedures in as much detail as a patient wants to hear. I hope to treat every patient as I want to be treated"

• General Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Boston Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

• Hebrew

Dr. Reinhorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reinhorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reinhorn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reinhorn to family and friends

Dr. Reinhorn's Performance

He instills confidence in me that he knows his job, and that I made the right choice in choosing Dr. Reinhorn for my procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Reinhorn was wonderful. I was confident in his ability to give me a better quality of life. Before surgery I suffered from sleep apnea, waking constantly, never feeling rested & excessive loud snoring, waking me & others around me. After surgery I get quality sleep & don't suffer w/sleep...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Reinhorn provided me with a second opinion regarding hernia surgery. He provided concise, honest and straightforward advice while also listening to and patiently answering all of my questions and concerns (all too rare these days).
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Reinhorn took the time to go over my scans and answer all of my questions, even though he no longer performs the surgery I need . He gave me the name of another surgeon that could help me and comforted me when he could see I was upset . He told me to call if I had any questions . I really liked...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a great experience with Dr Reinhorn. I purposely went out of my location range to see him based on the positive reviews that I found in my research - all of which were definitely correct. Very thorough, meticulous, thoughtful, personable and all with a wealth of experience in treating my...more
Are you Dr. Reinhorn?