Dr. Michael Rauzzino, MD

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Rauzzino

Dr. Rauzzino's Experience

Dr. Rauzzino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hip Sprain
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurosurgical Procedures
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Alabama Medical Center
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rauzzino has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Rauzzino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rauzzino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Rauzzino is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Rauzzino's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rauzzino to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rauzzino's Performance
in Parker, CO 80138 |
On April 21, 2017, Dr. Rauzzino performed a 4 cervical fusion on my neck. He must have done a great job! I didn't have any pain afterwards and my arms and hands feel normal. I also have balance walking that I had trouble with before the surgery. I found the Dr. to have great bedside manors and he genuinely care about my health and well being. I am happy to recommend Dr. Rauzzino to anyone. He also talked to my son who was there with me for the surgery both before and afterwards.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Rauzzino scheduled my surgery after a lengthy meeting in his office with his PA, Stephen. After answering all of our questions about anything and everything about the surgery, after the surgery and anything else we could think of we were ready to leave, but Dr Rauzzino came in and talked with us some more. It was awesome to actually meet with the surgeon and staff before the surgery even took place. His staff scheduled the surgery as soon as was able, and helped us with all of the paperwork.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
The staff is very efficient and has made me feel very comfortable in the 4yrs that I have been going there. Dr Rauzzino has done 3 surgeries on me with good outcomes each time.
Dr. Rauzzino is an excellent listener and trusts his patient's knowledge and understanding of their condition. Having spine surgery is a major medical condition, and I felt that he was very supportive of my decision either way, and that he is a very skilled surgeon with an excellent ability to communicate with patients.
in Denver, CO |
Excellent surgical results. Almost 2 years of back pain from traffic accident . . . 2 hours of surgery and I walked out of the hospital without pain. Very communicative Dr. Excellent staff. Recommend highly. Very pleased.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr.s Rauzzino and Kimball did a brain tumor removal, scored the nerve sheath for the right eye muscle control nerve bundle. I now have one less usable eye and 1/4 of my head is permanently numb. Over the course of the month after the surgery I called and left four messages for Dr. Rauzzino in order to ask a question. I never got a single call-back. Not one. I would not recommend this Dr. for a toenail removal.
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Rauzzino is an excellent doctor! I had a 2 level neck fusion in October 2016 & within 3 days was off all pain meds. I was back to work within 2 weeks P/T and F/T in 3 weeks. The chiropractor and physical therapist I saw after my surgery said they have never seen someone doing so well after a 2 level neck fusion. They both said " You had an amazing surgeon!" I highly recommend Dr. Rauzzino! I live 2 hours away but it is worth the drive for him to be my doctor. Also, All his staff is awesome!
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
A most excellent surgeon who explained the procedure thoroughly and took the time to answer questions and usually with a smile which is always important for a patient when facing surgery. The surgery went better than I expected and I am more than satisfied with the results. I have to add that his staff is most impressive and the best I have ever had to deal with. Not only were they professional and answered all questions I posed but were the most friendly of all. And they always had a smile.
in Denver, CO |
What a true blessing to find a doctor who really cares about his patients. I had a c6 c7 disc replacement and I'm on the road to recovery which is going very well thank God. Did I mention I'm only 29yrs old so I did want to do anything to extreme as far as a fusion and I'm expecting to make a great recovery. He is very nice and professional and I thank God for his blessed mind,hands and heart of gold best Dr I could have asked for.
in Westminster colorado |
Came in with a serious herniated disk putting pressure on leg nerves. Went from an off the chart pain level to zero right after the surgery. From the Doctor to the PA to the office staff to the hospital I was extremely well treated and very pleased with the outcome. Other doctors should learn from him. I am very thankful and would recommend him without reservation or hesitation. Thank you for giving me my life back so soon Philippe Muths.
in colorado springs, co |
Dr. R and his entire staff are the absolute best!!! When other Dr.s Told me nothing would help my condition Dr. R and his team were able to fix my neck and lower spine. His PA's(Stephan and Derick) are the best. They are smarter than the previous MD's I have seen. Many thanks to the ladies up front. Renata, Olga,Becky and Jo. My quality of life has increased 1000%. The entire team is definitely driven to provide the best patient care.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Rauzzino is great. he explained the operation to me where is was understandable. He told me what to expect after the surgery and was there when I woke up after the surgery. I have recommended him to two other people and one of them has also had great success. He is very friendly and caring. His Staff are also very helpful, friendly and bring an up beat feeling to the office.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Very caring doctor. Excellent with surgery and patient care. His staff us very helpful and respectful. Dr. Rauzzino is the only doctor I would trust to do my surgery.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Rauzzino is awesome. He takes the time to listen and understands what your issues are. He is very knowledgeable. The only issue is the wait time to see him.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Rauzzino is a kind and compassionate doctor. He actually did emergency back surgery on me on a Saturday, as I had a herniated disc pressing on a nerve. I left the hospital the next day without pain. I can't thank him enough for bringing me through this ordeal.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Rauzinno is the ultimate professional and doctor. I have dealt with him 3 times, once with a friend, once when he saved my mother from being paralyzed for life and most recently with me for a severe herniated disc. He is one of the most talented physicians I have ever had the pleasure to meet, he is professional, personable and most important has a bed side manner second to none when you are dealing with a sensitive and personal situation. I recommend him highly.
in Monument, CO |
I have put off cervical fusion for over 15 years, as I did not find a Dr. I could trust nor felt was good enough to secure a positive outcome. After visiting with Dr. Rauzzino, I knew I could trust him. He took his time to explain what my condition was as well as what he suggested to fix it. I won't lie, I was afraid, but my fear was not about the Dr. But the outcome and recuperation. I feel confident in Dr. Rauzzino's ability so much that my husband is to be operated on by him as well.
in Lakewood, CO |
This miracle was performed at Front Range Spine and neurosurgery right here at Sky View Hospital. Performed by Dr. Michael Rauzzino and Derrick Winckler. These two doctors, Dr. Rauzzino and Winckler, to me are supreme beings sent here to perform their miracles on every patient they havve performed surgery on. My Heroes.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Rauzzino, MD?
Are you Dr. Rauzzino?

• Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Rauzzino has admitting priveleges

Aurora, CO 80012
University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central
1400 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Rauzzino at Front Range Spine and Neurosurgery PC

Dr. Brent Kimball, MD