Dr. Michael Randell, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Randell

MICHAEL D. RANDELL, MD, PC

5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 280 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Michael Randell, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1991 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Randell accepts

Dr. Randell accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Meritain Health

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Randell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Randell's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic

Dr. Randell performs Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic more than 54% of his peers

Dr. Randell performs this procedure more than 54% of his peers

Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Randell performs Vaginal Surgery more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Randell performs this procedure more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Randell performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Randell performs this procedure more than 48% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abdominal Hysterectomy

• Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery

Our goal is to make sure that patients have an opportunity to be heard and have their concerns addressed with compassion. We utilize the latest technology to provide patients with superior services and the highest quality of care. We are committed to...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

3.4

Dr. Randell?
Dr. Randell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Randell, MD
The best doctor in the world. Stay away from Dr. John Lipman. Dr. Lipman sells a dream and it doesn't work. Have your fibroids removed by Dr. Randell. Don't have UFE to shrink your fibroids. Dr. Lipman said my fibroid going from 10cm to 8cm was a success. No it wasn't. I still suffered with bleeding and pain after the UFE. I was cured by Dr. Randell's outpatient surgery to remove just my fibroids. He is very talented, intelligent, and caring. I wish I had seem him before having the UFE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
He is a genius and is a very skilled surgeon who did a level of operation on me that my town's conventional medical practitioners could not have provided; indeed, the Ob-Gyns and a radiologist had suggested procedures that would not have worked in my interests. My previous open abdominal surgeries for uterine fibroids in 1998 and 2008 failed to solve the problem, but Dr. Randell literally removed all 74 of them. I strongly recommend him for anyone who needs a standout Ob-Gyn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I have been with Dr. Randell for 8 years and find him to be the best gynecologist in the Atlanta area. I can honestly make this statement because I have been to many gynecologists in the Atlanta area and none of them can hold a candle to Dr. Randell. For starters, he knows his craft. He is a perfectionist which is very important to me. He listens to you which is very important to a patient. And last but not least, he is a caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
Dr. Randell performed a robotic myomectomy on me on May 23rd at Emory St John Hospital. He removed 15 fibroids, one of which was 10 cm and growing outside my uterus. The procedure took 5 hours and although I have some criticisms of hospital/office procedure, I know I chose the right person to perform my surgery and could not have asked for a better doctor to do it. I strongly recommend Dr. Randell to anyone who is on the fence about getting this surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I had a robotic myomectomy done by Dr. Randell, and I was very impressed by his work. It was only three small incisions done, and my recovery time was outstanding. I received a call from him directly after the second day home from surgery to check on me. I thought that was awesome! He is very personable and passionate about his work. Dr. Randell gave me several pictures of my surgery process to review, and he gave me encouragement about being able to conceive. I am very pleased that I chose to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
After years of intense bleeding during my periods followed by increased bloating for the last year, Dr. Randell performed a robotic hysterectomy and changed my life! He took the time to talk through every aspect of my MRI, the steps for the surgery, and after-care. After spending time with him in my initial consult, I knew he had the interest and skills to perform this surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Randell if you have any uterine issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
Dr. Randell is an amazing surgeon. It's refreshing to find a doctor that puts so much time and care into his patients. If you have Fibroids he is the best there is. I feel so lucky to have walked into his office. I had a Myomectomy to remove a huge fibroid and have never felt better. I highly recommend if you have fibroids to see Dr. Randell, he is a miracle worker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
Dr. Randell completed my fibroid surgery in March 2017. I had 36 fibroids, nearly 8.5 lbs of tumor and Dr. Randell was able to remove them all and preserve my uterus for fertility. He was very attentive and answered the many questions I had in the office and promptly via email. Every other doctor I'd seen prescribed hysterectomy. As I don't have any children, it was really important to me to preserve my uterus and Dr. Randell did just that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
He is by far the best Fibroid Surgeon i have met, wish he was specialized in other areas of medicine. Very knowledgeable and thorough in providing the best and the most ease care for his patients. I am so glad i chose him as a second opinion after my first surgery failed with crucial pains. He took care of me and i have never felt good, Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I am four months post op and I feel great! I had my surgery in June and Dr. Randell removed close to 40 fibroids. The only downsize was that I was in the hospital longer than I expected and I was out of work for 4 weeks. The recovery was painful especially passing gas and having a bowel movement, but that got easier once I started walking more. I trusted Dr. Randell to do what he said he would do and he did! Dr. Randell, THANK YOU for making my first surgery experience a success!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I'm glad to have found Dr. Randell. He is highly skilled and concerned about the health and quality of life of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
PDoctor Randell is seriously a miracle worker!I had an 18cm large, rare and bizarre Dermoid cyst on my left ovary. It was so large that it was pushing my other organs out of the way. Another cyst on my right ovary and a fibroid in my uterus. I went to another OBGYN who told me I would need to be cut open and would never have children. I'm only 25 and I want a big family. (Like 7 kids big) We found doctor Randell and from the very first appointment he was amazing. So confident and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
If you are a women who is suffering with fibroids, Dr Randell is the doctor to see. He was able to preserve my uterus. I had 92 fibroids...92! He removed them all. Most doctors would have advised of a hysterectomy. I initially decided to see Dr. Randell because of his work with minimally invasive surgery. However, I wasn't a candidate due to the amount of fibroids I had. He however was able to perform a successful abdominal myomectomy. I thank Dr. Randell and his office for their great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I believe Dr Randell is by far one of the best surgeons for Robotic Myomectomy. In September I travelled from England to Atlanta to meet Dr. Randell to obtain treatment for fibroids. I was really impressed by Dr. Randell’s professionalism, confidence and ability to assure me that I was with the very best. All 13 fibroids removed and one cyst on ovary. I received exceptional aftercare. I would absolutely recommend him to any woman who is seeking to have Robotic Myomectomy surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
Any women who has fibroids needs to see Dr. Randell. He is a miracle worker. Don't waste your time with uterine fibroid embolization and DON'T fall for the story that you need a hysterectomy. Like he did for me, Dr. Randell can remove just your fibroids and allow you to keep your uterus. He does it all thru tiny incisions.I regret having had an embolization. It was painful and didn't work. All of my fibroids are gone thanks to Dr. Randell.His staff is amazing and are very helpful with scheduling
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
I saw Dr. Randell in November of 2015 to help me remove very large fibroids. The surgery went well and Dr Randell is excellent at what he does, BUT he is very greedy and is all about the dollar! He will hound and harass you for payment. Make sure you get in writing the EXACT amount you owe and document every conversation you have with his office as they go back on their words. He is no longer a BCBS participating (PPO) provider and so he can charge more than the ins company pays for services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
Unfortunately while Dr. Randell is a very competent surgeon, his staff is rude and unresponsive to billing questions. Please make sure you get a detailed statement of charges prior to paying up front fees and make sure ALL charges are filed and approved by your insurance company prior to paying!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
This surgeon is amazing. My story is that the gyno I had seen for about 15 years insisted that the fibroid removal would have to be done the "old fashioned" way... More than that, she insisted that she would have to cut vertically and that there was no medical way that the fibroids could be removed robotically. It was by Grace that I found Dr. Randall. The fibroids were removed robotically and I had no post surgery pain. This is an exceptional surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
My first impressions were not good. The wait was an hour and the waiting room was crowded and cramped. It felt more like a commercial transaction rather than a healthcare consultation. Dr Randell and staff needs to be more upfront about total costs for surgery, I kinda felt blindsided when presented with additional costs. In addition, he doesnt explain the possible negative consequences of myomectomy such as adenomyosis which is even worse than the fibroids. Not always "happily ever after"!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Randell, MD?
The staff at this office couldn't be more rude if their lives depended on it. They are the absolute worst. Dr. Randell comes off as a professional, but once you're a few encounters in and about $400 poorer you soon realize it's all about money here. He should be ashamed.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Randell?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Randell treats patients.