Dr. Michael Raemisch, MD

Dr. Michael Raemisch, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Orthopedic Specialty Group 324 E 10th Ave Ste 100 Salt Lake City, UT 84103 Get Directions

I and my staff want patients to feel that we understand their problem and how it affects their lives. We try to establish a personal partnership with the patients seeking our help. We work not to just "Find and Fix" the problem, but to understand how it affects you and your life. I want to hear your experience. Then together we will discuss ways to help. I, and my staff, want to help you have an extraordinary life.

Dr. Michael Raemisch, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Raemisch is affiliated with Lds Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center.

Dr. Raemisch's Experience

See how Dr. Raemisch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raemisch

Dr. Raemisch accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Raemisch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raemisch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raemisch to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Raemisch's Performance
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Raemisch destroyed my wrist and neglected to provide urgent care which resulted in Septic shock & A Staph infection in the bone marrow. Because of his neglect I no longer have full use of my wrist. All together it took several other doctors, multiple additional surgeries, several PICC line episodes, extensive bone loss and ultimately my livelihood. I had to fight to survive for 2 years. That's how long it took for other doctors to get the infection to a sterile state.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Raemisch displayed the x-ray and explained clearly where the healing was still taking place. I felt confident in him and appreciated his courtesy in explaining my condition in terms I could understand. He has my highest recommendation.
in Salt lake city, utah |
If I could give this dr 0 stars I would. He was rude disrespectful and refused to answer questions about a procedure. Nurses were amazing but walked out because of his rude attitude. Would never return to this dr. Go somewhere else!
His bedside manners were absolutely terrible! He had me on the verge of tears while talking to me. He completely disregarded my pain and wanted me to take tests that had nothing to do with what I needed which he confirmed to me. He made me feel like I was dumb to come in at all. When I told him my symptoms he stated I was dramatic and was taking it to the extreme. I absolutely cannot believe a doctor would treat someone like this. I went to him for help and he left me out to dry
in Utah |
Worst experience I've had with any medical professional. I went to him in severe pain and his solution was come back in a month. I was waiting for him to follow that with something, but he just stopped there. I asked if there was anything else I could do in the meantime to start to find a diagnosis. He finally said, Well, I guess you can take a blood test. He sends me down to get a blood test that I was later billed $450 for. He won't even talk to me. How is he still practicing?
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He took a long time and extra care explaining my options for treatment for arthritis in my thumb. He is more interested in doing what's right for you than how much money he can make.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Raemisch, MD?
Are you Dr. Raemisch?

Compare Dr. Raemisch

Dr. Raemisch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Raemisch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Raemisch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Raemisch's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dislocated Joint
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Rupture of Ulnar Collateral Ligament of Thumb
  • Ruptured Tendon
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thumb Basal Joint Arthritis

Indiana Hand Center

Completed in 2003

University Of Wisconsin-Madison

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Raemisch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raemisch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Arthroscopy
  • Elbow Ligament Reconstruction
  • Elbow Surgery
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed