Dr. Michael Quinn, MD

Dr. Michael Quinn, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Bloomfield Hand Specialists 1349 S Rochester Rd Ste 225 Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Get Directions

I joined Bloomfield Hand Specialists in 2004 and have practiced hand and upper extremity surgery since that time. My practice is limited to conditions from the elbow to the fingertips. I belive strongly in the importance of the physician-patient relationship. With careful listening and detailed physical examination, I hope to diagnose your condition, explain it thoroghly to you, and then form a mutually agreed upon treatment plan.

Dr. Michael Quinn, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Rochester Hills, MI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Quinn is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

Dr. Quinn's Experience

See how Dr. Quinn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quinn

Dr. Quinn accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Quinn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quinn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quinn to family and friends
Dr. Quinn's Performance
Austin, TX |
Incredible bedside manner and great qualifications / education / experience.
in Rochester, MI |
It's not easy to trust the valuable asset of your hand to just any surgeon. I went to Dr. Quinn on the recommendation of my family physician, and also on the recommendation of a friend. Dr. Quinn put me at ease right from the start. He was clear and concise about the issue I faced, and explained the options without any fanfare. When the day of surgery arrived, he was kind and patient in pre-op. The staff at the surgical center were beyond awesome as well. A big "YES!!!" from me!
in Sterling Heights, Michigan |
Dr. Quinn did my first surgery I've ever had in my life on my hand in 2014 from a car accident to get glass out of my hand and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He's extremely professional and you can tell by just speaking to him he loves what he does. Thank you doctor.
in Rochester, MI |
I have seen several doctors over the past 10 years because of arthritic pain, cysts, immobility and a few other issues in my left hand. No one could help. I went to Dr. Quinn for a consult after seeing all of the positive reviews online. He confirmed a lot was going on in that hand, but told me quite honestly he didn’t think surgery was in my best interest right now. He gave me a cortisone shot in the thumb joint and it has helped immensely. I appreciate his direct and conservative approach.
in Warren, Mi |
Dr. Quinn is truly an amazing & gifted Doctor & Surgeon! Him & his staff makes you feel very comfortable like they know you. He's very funny too which really helps to ease your nerves & the pain. I received a cortisone shot in my thumb and have had them before and I did not feel anything! I was very nervous. I'm having surgery in a few days and am not nervous a bit. I have had brain surgery that went bad & should be nervous about going under again but I trust Dr. Quinn and his staff completely!
Sterling Heights, MI |
This doctor is amazing. My wife had problems 3 years after hand surgery by another surgeon. She was having pain and we went to Dr. Uzi ?? and she told us she would need reconstructive surgery and lose 70% of her mobility. Dr. Quinn tols us it was simply a screw from the original appliance touching a nerve. He took out the appliance and 2 weeks later she was back to work! Amazing. If we would have went down the other road God only knows how bad that would have turned out. It is now 5 years since.
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Dr. Quinn is a very friendly and funny surgeon. Surgery for my right wrist was scheduled quickly. His surgical staff was very kind, smart and to be honest easy on the eyes! Especially the tall nurse who took me back and the blonde in business clothes (manager?). Anyway, pain is gone. Great Dr. And a great view. Thanks Dr. Quinn!
Burton, MI |
Dr. Quinn immediately diagnosed my problem and explained the cause and treatment options. I was feeling anxious about my visit, but Dr. Quinn's attentiveness to my concerns and his sense of humor put me at ease.
in Waterford, MI |
I met Dr. Quinn after having a horrible fall which broke my left wrist, and completely crushed my right wrist. Dr. Quinn took the puzzle that my right wrist was, and rebuilt it to a functioning part of my arm, extremely important because I am right handed. I needed 3 surgeries to accomplish that, but he guided me through it all. I have no limitations. I would totally recommend Dr. Quinn to one and all. He is the most competent, kindest, caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet!!
in clarkston, mi |
Dr. Quinn was on time, spoke to me with respect and ensured I didn't have any questions
in Shelby, MI |
Very nice and cares about his patients
Have you seen Dr. Michael Quinn, MD?
Are you Dr. Quinn?

Compare Dr. Quinn

}

Dr. Quinn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quinn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 1998

Dr. Quinn has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quinn's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Carpal Fractures
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Graduated in 1998

Wm Beaumont Hospital
    Thomas Jefferson University-Philadelphia Hand Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Quinn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quinn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery