Dr. Michael Punnett, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Punnett, MD
Dr. Michael Punnett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Crestwood, KY. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Punnett is affiliated with Baptist Health La Grange and Baptist Health Louisville.

Dr. Punnett's Experience

See how Dr. Punnett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Punnett

Dr. Punnett accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Punnett is now accepting new patients
Crestwood6580 Kenwood Crossing Rd
Crestwood, KY 40014
(502) 243-3161Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Punnett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Punnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Punnett to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Punnett's Performance
in Crestwood, KY |
I highly recommend Dr. Punnett. He is always friendly and takes the time to listen to my concerns and questions. He is almost always on time with my appointments, and works well with my specialists. He is respectful but also is very honest with you. I would recommend Dr. Punnett to my friends and family for sure!
LOUISVILLE, KY |
I highly recommend Dr. Michael Punnett. He is a kind, wonderful and caring physician and I can talk to him about anything. He takes time to listen to me, ask appropriate questions, explain his findings in detail, and provides sound medical advice. I love the fact that he does not over prescribe medications, and that he almost always runs on time with his appointments.
Prospect, KY |
Great office staff, efficient operation, and he is direct and to the point. I've seen him 4-5 times over the last 3 years and each visit was similar. I even had some extra requirements he accomplished for my Air National Guard unit.
La Grange, KY |
I have only seen Dr. twice. I generally don't go to the doctor unless something is urgent. In my short time of our conversation I got the impression that he was busy and needed to move me along. He actually asked what I wanted. I had gone to the doctor to address my issue and find out what options were available, not to give him information I can look up myself on webmd. He's not willing to take the time to listen to my concerns and find the best option for me as a patient.
Crestwood, KY |
His medical assistant is rude and derogatory at times. You can never get in the office to be seen in a timely manner if sick. Dr. Punnett is friendly and kind, but I often feel like my visits have been a waste of time.
in La Grange, KY |
He has been my doctor for 4 years. Up until now I was okay with his care, I am deeply disappointed that somewhere he lost his bedside manner and basically does not listen to me about my medical concerns and mental health. He has lost a me as a patient and I'm sure he could care less.
in Crestwood, KY |
After waiting more than an hour I told Dr. Punnet my PCP had passed away & I was looking for a new PCP, someone to monitor my care. He said that's not what he does & my case was too complex for him. He was very arrogant and talked down to me from the time he walked in the door.
Chicago, IL |
I would not recommend this practice at all! I have been sick two times and when I call to make an appt, it's at least 2-4 days out! I have received the same response each time well, you can try urgent care? What is the point of having a family dr if they just refer you to urgent care??!!! Terribly disappointed in this kind of care.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Punnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Punnett?

Compare Dr. Punnett

Dr. Punnett says...

General Family Medicine. Patient ages from 1 too 101.  Common conditions include: Diabetes, Hypertension, Allergy, Cholesterol, routine infections, arthritis, COPD, thyroid problems, school and sports physicals.

Dr. Punnett says...

Joint Injections

Wart removal

EKG

cryo-therapy of minor skin cancers

Dr. Punnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Punnett has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Punnett's Board Certifications

Memorial Health University Medical Center

Completed in 2003

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Punnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Punnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage