Dr. Michael Powers, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Access Orthopaedics 280 Benedict Ave Ste 5 Norwalk, OH 44857 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Powers, DO
Dr. Michael Powers, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Norwalk, OH. He is 45 years old. Dr. Powers is affiliated with Mercy Willard Hospital and Fisher - Titus Hospital.

Dr. Powers' Experience

See how Dr. Powers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Powers is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Powers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powers to family and friends
Dr. Powers' Performance
in Sandusky, OH |
Dr. Powers and his staff are a world-class medical team. I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Release Surgery on June 5 and I'm healing just as he said I would. Everything went great and I could not be happier with the entire process. I'm pain free and have close to full sensitivity back in all my fingers. Also they valued my time during appointments and followed up to check on me every step of the way.
in Berlin Heights |
I have had an excellent experience with Dr Powers. He did an amazing job on both of my knee replacements.
in Norwalk, OH |
Dr. Powers is great, he takes time to explain to you what exactly your injury is and how he is going to repair it. He listens to you and your concerns. He make sure you understand everything before you leave his office.
Marblehead , OH |
I recently had knee surgery done by Dr. Powers. I can't say enough about him his staff an Fisher titus hospital. They were all awesome. Dr. Powers was highly recommended to me an i would most definitely refer him to friends an family.
Norwalk, OH |
This was the by far the most prepared I have ever been for a surgery. They go above and beyond in seeing that you are comfortable at all time. I highly rate Dr. Powers, his nursing staff and the staff of Fisher Titus Hospital.
Bellevue, OH |
Dr. Powers is very professional, kind, and proficient. He explained things about my upcoming surgery in very clear terms. He made sure I understood what I needed to do after my surgery to have the best possible outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Michael Powers.
in Norwalk, OH |
Dr. Powers is an excellent physician who takes the time to listen to your worries and questions. He has a very friendly bedside manner and always explains thoroughly the treatment he recommends in terms you can understand.
in Bellevue, OH |
A healthcare provider of this caliber is sometimes hard to find. Not only is Dr. Powers very professional in his approach to osteopathic medicine he's very compassionate about his patients as well.
Bellevue |
Excellent physician who explains clearly all options and recovery time after surgery.Extremely knowledgeable with chronic diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis.I am so pleased that I have an excellent team of Dr.Powers and my rheumatologist to help me.Cant ask for better care and great personality to help you when you are in pain.
in Norwalk, OH |
I'm not completely recovered yet from 2 total knee replacements, however so far I'm very satisfied with the results, and with Dr. Powers. Would recommend him to anybody searching for a orthopedic surgeon.
in Vermilion OHio |
Dr. Powers was a great doctor. Got in to see him very fast. Waiting time was acceptable. I had a complete knee replacement. Was home the next afternoon. Pain was probably less than most people I know having this surgery. Had zero health problems after. Scaring is minimal and almost a perfect straight line. PT says I am Way ahead of most of the knee patients they see. Asked for the phone number :)
in Crestline, OH |
Dr.Powers was very professional & listened to my concerns. I would recommend him to family & friends!
in Norwalk OH |
I was very pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Powers and his office staff. I was always comfortable asking questions and was pleased with the manner and time that my phone calls were returned. I will have to have another knee replacement and will again trust my health care to Dr. Powers and his staff.
in New London, OH |
I had damaged my rotator cuff and after physical therapy only helping me a little, I met with Dr Powers. He performed surgery on my shoulder and after two weeks, I am doing fantastic and not far from being totally healed with very little pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Powers....he is a fantastic surgeon.
in Norwalk, OH |
Had very painful knee pain, Dr. Powers did a knee scope and cleaned my knee up, and fixed some other things while in there. I was off knee with no weight bearing for three days, and after that I was weight bearing and walking with very little pain, to no pain at all. Dr. Powers was excellent before, through, and after the procedure.
in Monroeville,OH |
Excellent surgeon and experience!!
in Bucyrus, OH |
One of the best experience that I have ever had. Dr. Powers and his staff are smart, friendly, kind, and I could keep going on and on!!!!! If I would have known that it was going to be such a great experience, I would have done this surgery a lot sooner!!!! I know it sounds weird to say this about a surgery, but it is true!! It is amazing that I have no more pain in my knee when I stand up, to me is life changing. Thank you ALL for treating me, and taking care of me!!!!!
in Wakeman, Ohio |
I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Powers. The first one was in October 2014 and then again in October 2016. Both times he was wonderful to work with. He always takes time to discuss and explain everything with his patients and answers all questions with great explanations. I never feel rushed when I am in the office to see him.
in Norwalk, OH |
I love Dr. Powers. He is a very caring Doctor and great with his patients and their family members.
in Huron, Ohio |
Dr. Powers as well as the entire staff associated with him were incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They took their time to answer any and all questions and were just wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommend!!!
in Willard, OH |
Great experience, explained everything in detail, I was very nervous but Dr Powers kindness made me feel very comfortable, wish all doctors were like him. Highly recommend!!
in Monroeville,OH |
A+ doctor and staff
in Norwalk,ohio |
Excellent!! Dr. Powers was thural, explained everything, took his time with me, just made me feel confident that I had come to the right Doctor!!!!!
in Galion, OH |
DR POWERS IS A VERY DOWN TO EARTH PHYSICIAN. HE EXPLAINS HEALTH ISSUES AND PROCEDURES FULLY. HE IS VERY CONSCIENTIOUS IN MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS UNDERSTOOD AND QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED. HE ALLOWS TIME, NEVER MAKING ME FEEL LIKE HE IS IN A HURRY. HIS KNOWLEDGE IS EVIDENT. HE IS BY FAR THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO.
in Milan, OH |
Awesome doc! Fabulous bedside manner!
in Wakeman,Ohio |
He is a wonderful and caring Doctor, I would highly recommend him.
in Willard, OH |
Dr. Powers and his staff were excellent. i would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Powers and his staff were friendly and very informative.
in Monroeville, OH |
Dr. Powers is a very caring person and does whatever he can to make you feel at ease. He is a doctor I would recommend to everyone I know.
in Sandusky, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Powers for a some time. He has seen me through miniscus and knee replacement surgeries. My experiences have been great with Dr. Powers and his office staff.
in Norwalk, OH |
Excellent as always! Had a full knee replacement, went very well and pleased with outcome. Dr. Powers takes his time to make sure you understand things and answers any questions you might have. I tell everyone if they need a Dr. he is the one I recommend!! Wish all Drs were like him!! Thank You!!
in Norwalk, OH |
We have always had a great experience with Dr. Powers. Today he arranged his schedule so that he could see my son who was injured in phys. ed class earlier in the day.
in Sandusky, OH |
Dr. Powers is patient and willing to answer any questions. I had never had any kind of procedure done in a hospital setting. He was calm and reassuring. He is kind and has a wonderful bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Powers, DO?
Are you Dr. Powers?

Compare Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Powers' Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie
    Meridia South Pointe Hospital

Completed in 1999

Meridia South Pointe Hospital

Dr. Powers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery