Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Pliskin

Specialists In Podiatry

75 S Middle Neck Rd Ste Lb Great Neck, NY 11021

Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. He specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Pliskin accepts

Dr. Pliskin accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

4.1

Dr. Pliskin?
Dr. Pliskin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM
Dr Pliskin is honestly has the nicest personalities, he is very honest, takes his time with you and treats your feet better than anyone around. He is dedicated, although he is young, he still gives that old school treatment that everyone would like to have in all the Dr’s. He is a true find in today’s world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Pliskin skin by my internist for a diabetic ulcer that was not being cured by two other doctors. Dr. Pliskin was so nice and caring. He took a lot of time to explain everything and eventually cured my problem. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family. I appreciate his help and his kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Dr. Pliskin is very knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Dr. Pliskin's rapport with his patients is out of this world!! He is friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. An amazing doctor all around! I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
I was highly recommended to Dr. Pliskin by a family friend who is also an outstanding internist/cardiologist. My husband had been seen by Dr Pliskin and was very happy with his professionalism and advice. I saw Dr Pliskin today and he was caring, intelligent, and very creative in helping me with my situation. He is pleasant and took as much time as was needed for my particular problem. I am very glad that I found him and would recommend him to anyone in need of an excellent podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
My elderly mother went to Dr. Pliskin with severe heel and foot pain. He diagnosed plantar fasciitis and told her a cortisone injection would relieve her of all her pain. The cortisone injection made the condition worse. She continued with severe pain and could barely walk. She sought the opinion of another podiatrist who recommended physical therapy. Dr. Pliskin is a horrible podiatrist. She will never go back to him. He either lied about the outcome or just had no idea what was going on
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Dr. Pliskin is the best! I had seen several other podiatrists before i saw him and he was by far the best! He performed my bunion surgery and i was healed and back on my feet in 3 weeks like he promised. He is extremely kind very funny. Best podiatrist in long island.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Caring Compassionate and professional. The best foot doctor in New York.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Very happy with Dr Pliskin. He took the time to listen to my concerns and discussed different treatment options. I even brought my children to him. I would highly recommend Dr Pliskin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
This man has no bedside manner and is full of himself. I asked to see my x-rays from last year and he did not even get off his chair to get them for me. He had no helpful advice, the internet was better at helping me and he dismissed what i had read. DO NOT GO TO HIM. His office waiting room is dirty and his staff are only into themselves. He charged all my insurance for doing nothing for me because he was offended that i disagreed with his very lazy diagnosis that nothing can be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
I have had podiatric care for years and several orthotic fittings. After waiting 45 minutes after my scheduled time to see Dr. Pilskin (during which time he was talking with a medical device rep instead of seeing patients!), I was fitted using a foam box for orthotics. It took 2 months to receive the orthotics which were uncomfortable. Instead of correcting my discomfort, Dr. Pilskin charged me for another visit in which he lectured me on how well he knew how to do his job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Dr. Pliskin has cured my wart after 5 previous doctors could not. He is nice, funny and a great man, and i would recommend him to everyone of any age.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
Outstanding diagnostician and surgeon. I went to Dr. Pliskin because he is the Chief Of Podiatry at Northwell Health and I was glad that I went to the best. Why should anyone settle? He fixed my bunion and I get All of my diabetic foot care through his office. He is the best in his field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?
From my brief first visit, I found him rushing, talking over me, talking to the nurse while I was talking, etc. I like a little more attention, especially when seeing a doctor for the first time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Pliskin, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Pliskin?