Dr. Michael Piegari, MD

Dr. Michael Piegari, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

I understand that a patient has a choice in whom they choose as their doctor. I guarantee you that I will spend all the time you need so that all your needs are met and that you are fully satisfied. I will be caring and gentile and expalain everthing that I do before I do it.

Dr. Michael Piegari, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Piegari is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Piegari's Experience

See how Dr. Piegari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Piegari

Dr. Piegari accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Piegari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Piegari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Piegari to family and friends
    Dr. Piegari's Performance
    in Lagos, LA |
    Dr Piegari is a very caring, patient and understanding OB/GYN, constantly gives you reassurance no matter the complexity of your case. I had my first baby in January 2017 through an unscheduled C-section and he made me feel so comfortable and at ease with the operation. Even after the hospital gave me highly ridiculous bills as a self-pay patient, He went an extra mile by interfering in the case and my bill was tremendously reduced. Amazing office staffs and always on time with appointments.
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr. Piegari is the best gyn. dr. I have ever seen! I had a total hysterectomy and my surgery went very well. I highy recommend him. He truly cares about his patient's and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. I wish I would have known about him years ago.
    in Pearland, TX |
    This doctor takes the time to listen to your concerns, answers questions and follows up in a timely manner. Great bedside skills but also knowledgeable and highly qualified
    in Lumberton, TX |
    Amazing doctor who is up-to-date on his practices. I drove over an hour for my appointment to wait 5 hours to see Dr. Piegari and it was well worth it. He had 2 deliveries (which you can't help when nature calls) but his staff still worked me in! I was able to do blood work, ultra sound, the exam and the genetic testing all within 2 hours! Amazing! His staff is very friendly and are good at letting you know what's going on.
    in Houston, TX |
    We tried several doctors and dr. Piegari is absolutely the best I've ever seen. Doctor is very knowledgeable. At every appointment I had a list of questions and he answered them before I had a chance to ask them! He is very understanding and we could communicate directly with him day or night and he answered immediately.He will never give you any medication which isn't necessary. I have utmost confidence in him and strongly recommend dr. Piegari.
    in Houston, TX |
    This Doc was by far the best doc I've ever encountered over my 10 years dealing with Endometirosis. Not only was he straight forward he allowed to feel comfortable and trusting in his care. I'm a better survivor today because of him. I recommend him to any and every woman. I thank you Doc for making me feel whole again.
    Houston, TX |
    Wonderful experience! Doctor was very kind and explained everything carefully.
    in Montgomery, TX |
    Dr Piegari just delivered my first baby and it was a great experience. He is extremely personable. He definitely had my best interest at heart every step of the way. He knew my concerns and helped me make the best decisions. We will definitely have all our babies with Dr Piegari.
    in Houston, TX |
    Fantastic first time experience;Dr Piegari was very knowledgeable & courteous with great bedside manners. I left the office feeling good about my health and also knowing that I have support and guidance if needed. Thanks.
    He takes time with you and respects your choices. He cares and is very attentive to your concerns. I never left his office feeling uneasy about my pregnancy or delivery. He is VBAC friendly and is genuinely concerned in what's best for mom and baby.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Piegari, MD?
    Are you Dr. Piegari?

Dr. Piegari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Piegari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Piegari has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Piegari's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Perimenopause
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Vulvodynia
    • Yeast Infections

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)

Graduated in 2002

Umdnj New Jersey Med School

Completed in 2002

Muhlenberg College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Piegari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Piegari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Bladder Suspension Surgery
    • Breast Exam
    • C-Section
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Tubal Ligation Reversal
    • Tuboplasty
    • Tuboplasty Reversal
    • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC