Family Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Petty, DO
As a board certified family physician for 18 years, I am aware of the importance of remaining up to date on current changes in medicine and I am committed to providing you and your family the best healthcare possible in a timely personalized fashion.

Petty Clinic, PLLC

105 Old Hewitt Rd Ste 100

Learn about Dr. Petty

For 18 years, I have maintained Board Certification and current Diplomat status with the Amercian Board of Family Medicine.  I have recently tailored my philosophy of healthcare delivery to allow quality, timely, healthcare in a direct membership setting called Direct Primary Care.  This new wave of healthcare delivery allows me to provide care for acute illness and counseling for maintenance of wellness to a much smaller number of patinents (250 total) which allows us to have a more personal relationship that bypasses the constraints and unnecessary regulations of insurance companies.  I am available 24/7 for your healthcare needs which includes access for you and your family's nonemergency needs while you travel in or out of the country. The bottom line is that I will be available for your care and attention in a timely manner via office visit, phone, text, email, or telemedicine. I encourage you to allow me the opportunity to provide you the healthcare you now deserve.

Dr. Petty's Experience

Dr. Petty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Men's Health Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Petty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Petty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Petty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petty to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Petty Says:

I encourage you the patient to become involved responding to  patient surveys which will allow feedback to me and my staff of both favorable or unfavorable comments so that we can work diligently to provide you the best care possible.  Your comments matter and your satisfaction is a top priority to us

Dr. Petty's Performance
Hewitt, Tx |
Dr. Petty and his staff are very generous with their time and availability. They are easy to reach at anytime of the week and I am always welcomed with a smile. Although my visit are fast and informative, I enjoy getting to talk to the staff. I have never met a doctor who cares so much for his patients.
Dr. Petty is a great Doctor and is very personable. This practice goes above and beyond to ensure that their patients are well cared for.
in Waco, TX |
I started going to Dr.Petty for low t back in January and have been very satisfied with the low t treatment. It has given me much more energy and strength as well as taken off a few unwanted pounds. The staff at Dr. Petty's low t Clinic are very friendly and positive. I mostly go in on Saturday and Jasmine is there and always has a smile on her face and always makes me feel welcome.
Hewitt, TX |
Great clinic and love the staff!
in Waco, Texas |
I met Dr. Petty just a few weeks ago when a friend told me about his Low-T business. I host an afternoon sports talk show and our demographics are perfect for his business and who he is trying to reach. We talked one day at his office, began a marketing campaign and I personally became a patient. My Low-T levels went from in the 300's to nearly 800 after just a few injections. He is very professional, thorough and interacts with me as a patient and business client.
in Waco, Tx. |
I have been with Dr. Petty for quite some time now. He has always taken great care of me and shown much compassion especially when it comes to his service towards any patient. This is why I have even consider my friends to look him up. He's not only my doctor but my friend and I absolutely love this young man. Dr. Petty is a huge blessing to me and my family.
in Waco TX |
I tried to become a patient and got the run around for 2 days. I was told it would take several days to get an appointment and would need to set up payment prior to the appt. (My employer would be paying for it ) However, the website stated a free consultation was offered for more information about the clinic. I definitely felt as if my business was not wanted or needed.
My practice is unique with a small panel of patients and is dedicated to quality. Recently, I had the misfortune of my father passing away and therefore Clinic scheduling underwent temporary adjustments. Payment prior to medical services follows the initial consultation which can even be done by phone consult. With the initial delayed response of a few hours to this reviewer, she became irritated and admittedly hung up the phone call on my staff. A later call and she hung up again unannounced
in Waco, TX |
He has been our family physician since we retired and moved back to Texas in 2003. I can not say enough about his kindness, willing to help find a solution for my pain, listen to my problems. He was there throughout my husbands final years with kidney cancer asking about him and praying for him. I feel Dr. Petty is an honest, hard working totally dependable doctor and no one could ask for anyone better.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Petty, DO?

Visit Dr. Petty