Dr. Michael Patterson, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Patterson

Primary Care of Eureka

1501 Professional Dr Imperial, MO 63052

Dr. Michael Patterson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Imperial, MO. He graduated from At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine and specializes in family medicine, preventive medicine, and more.

Dr. Patterson accepts

Dr. Patterson accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Platinum PPO
Coventry Health Care of Missouri
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Patterson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Patterson's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Neurological Disorders
  • Cholesterol Diseases
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Diseases

Michael Patterson, DO, is a board-certified physician in family practice for Patterson Family Practice in Imperial, Missouri. He offers physicals, general wellness and disease management for many medical conditions. Dr. Patterson provides care for pa...

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

4.4

Dr. Patterson?
Dr. Patterson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Patterson, MD
Dr. Patterson takes his time, he listens, he always has a game plan for my health. He 'gets life' and understands the reality of ones personal living environment and acts accordingly. The best doctor that I have encountered to help me through my life journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. P for a long time and I am prob his most difficult patient. He is so kind and funny and always helps. I suffer w/severe fibromyalgia, bulging discs in neck and lower back, scoliosis, deg disc, COPD, bursitis and arthritis...but, other than that I'm in great shape! I love the people that work at his office, they are always kind and helpful and knowledgeable.I like the fact he sometimes has students do the rounds and learn from him. I highly praise and recommend this ooffice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
Dr P Is a real Doctor! Not a insurance representative with a medical degree! I and my family have been patients since his office was in Hillsboro. Hes a friend and my Docotor. Jla
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
My family have been patients of Dr. Patterson for 22 years. We would never go to another doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever known. He is like family, he is very personable patients are not just a number to him. He is the best at being a doctor and if it's something that is not something he can handle you can count on that he will refer you to the very best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
I see Dr Patterson and he is always found out what's wrong with me. I have been going there for a long time. He is so personable he really cares for his patients. I think he is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
Dr. Patterson has been our family doctor for more than 25 years. What I like the best about Dr. Patterson is his skill in listening then trying to figure out a diagnosis and how to manage the health problem without medication first. There has been more than a dozen times under his care for children, spouse and self in which he nailed what the problem was and how a change in behavior/habits resolved the issue, and some of these were not simple problems with initially obvious solutions. Love!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
Dr Patterson is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his patients. He immediately puts his patients at ease and spends as much time with them as necessary. I recently switched to him as my primary care physician and feel I made a great decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
He is an excellent physician in every respect. I am very fortunate to have him as my primary Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?
Office staff are rude and unhelpful. We have been promised returned phone calls after speaking with the doctor and phone calls are NEVER returned- even in more serious situations. Appointments are difficult to schedule. The wait is multiple months. Does this doctor have an overload of patients? It seems like it. Poor quality. The voice tone of the office staff appear aggravated and it feels they are trying to rush you off the phone instead of listening to the reason you are calling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Patterson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patterson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Patterson treats patients.

Mercy Hospital Jefferson