Dr. Michael Park, MD

Allergy & Asthma ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Park

Park Allergy Center

430 W Centre Ave Portage, MI 49024

Dr. Michael Park, MD is an allergy & asthma specialist in Portage, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1994 and specializes in allergy & asthma, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Park accepts

Dr. Park accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Cofinity
Coventry Health Care
Priority Health
Priority PPO
SmartHealth
Spectrum Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Park's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma and Immunology Care
  • Asthma Testing
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Rash
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

Dr. Michael Park, MD is an allergy and immunology specialist in Portage, MI and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1994 and specializes in internal medicine.

• Allergy & Asthma

4.4

Dr. Park?
Dr. Park's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Park, MD
Park Allergy in Portage Michigan is a top notch practice. I’ve had allergies for 40 years and found Doctor Park to be knowable and insightful. I was having trouble with chronic coughing and he investigated and sent me to a gastroenterologist and ENT to successfully solve my problem. Also, Hisoffice staff is efficient and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I find Dr Park to be very conscientious and detailed in his approach. He coordinates well with my primary care physician and even followed up with me personally to discuss test results that were received after normal working hours. I have recommended him several times to people seeking solutions to allergies and asthma issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Dr Park and his staff have always been professional, knowledgeable and given me the best care. He listens to my concerns and takes TIME to ensure I understand what he recommends. A true gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Dr. Park has treated my daughter for over 10 years for her many food allergies and environmental allergies. He is always willing to take the time to discuss any questions or concerns we have, work out a plan of action to address any issues, or just talk with my daughter to help her feel more comfortable about her allergies and treatment plan. We have found Dr. Park to be extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. He is always available to us if we have questions or concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Very knowledgeable in his field of Allergy. He and his staff are kind, helpful and available to their patients needs. In the early hours of one morning he answered his phone at home to help walk me through a serious asthma attack my wife was having. His help and concern for her wellbeing was and is most appreciative. THANK you Dr. Parks Richard Bower
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I’ve been a patient for 10+ years because Dr. Park is an excellent physician. I have bad , asthma and nasal polyps for which he has developed a medical regime that’s kept them so under control that I just see him once a year. Not only does he know his stuff, he also cares. He’s even called me several times on a Saturday to treat and check on the status of a bad allergy reaction I was having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I have had a lifelong battle with various allergies. Dr. Park is the fifth allergy provider I have visited and my favorite. He genuinely cares for me as a person and a patient too. He listens and then offers his professional opinion for treatment options to ensure I am receiving the best care. His staff is professional and personable. I normally wait less than 10 minutes to receive my monthly shots. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Park for your allergy and immunology needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Five stars are not enough to rate the Park Allergy Clinic. Dr. Park and staff are compassionate and have a high level of medical expertise. Dr. Park's support and treatment for severe asthma have been effective and appreciated for many years. He has gone above and beyond on numerous occasions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Dr. Park is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever met. He has helped me greatly with my allergies, while also caring about my overall health. He is always professional and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Excellent allergy care for the whole family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Park's for many years. He has consistently treated me with respect and concern. He values my opinion about my care even if we disagree. I am an RN and value that in a physician. His treatment of my conditions have brought my symptoms under control. The staff always treats me with friendliness, respect and concern. I would always recommend Dr. Park to any one looking for an Allergist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Dr. Park has been my allergist for 20 years now. He has worked with me on a plan to help control my complex allergy issues. Dr. Park is a very caring and compassionate man. He takes the time to listen, explain, and answer any questions I may have. I have and will continue to recommend him to people with allergy and asthma issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Consistently a great experience Park Allergy Center has been my go to provider for treating my asthma and allergy related health conditions for over 16 years. Dr. Park does a fantastic job at educating me on asthma, allergies, triggers and treatment options. He takes the time to make sure I understand what is happening and why. We have worked together to personalize my treatments, and find the best combination to help me control my symptoms. The office is very welcoming, and the staff is ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Although Dr. Park did a lot for my allergy and seemed to be current more than a decade ago, he and his PA have really dropped the ball with my daughter. I don’t know if he is getting burned out, although I’m not sure how that would happen on his light schedule, compared to some doctors, but he is not current on allergy research and gets stuck on one thing in his head and doesn’t respond appropriately to our description of reactions or attacks outside his office. This is not even safe with asthma
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Park's for years, and he has my trust in treating both my allergies and asthma. He’s very knowledgeable and has a great way of explaining the diagnosis and the treatment so that I can make informed decisions about my health. The nurses and office staff are also friendly and have been accommodating in the past when I had to make a last minute appointment. It’s nice to know that at PAC I get a personal level of care and am treated with respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Park's for years. He helped get over my allergies. There was a time for years that I could never breathe right. When I started attending his practice he helped me breathe again and now I can walk in a room with a dog or cat and survive the ordeal without a sneeze. Thanks Dr. Park.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?
Please save yourself some frustration and use another office in town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Park, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Park?