Dr. Michael A. Parentis, MD

Williamsville, NY 14221 Get Directions

2017 Five Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement

View Ratings

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Parentis specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Williamsville, NY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Parentis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Parentis' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Parentis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parentis

Dr. Parentis accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Parentis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Parentis
Dr. Parentis' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Buffalo, NY |
I ruptured my Achilles in May 2015. Another Dr. recommended PT. I knew something was wrong and that I couldn't do PT. This led me to Dr. Parentis.. He recommended surgery, which I agreed to. 9 weeks after, I re-ruptured (my fault). Had a 2nd surgery with V-Y tendon lengthening. 5 weeks after that surgery I got an infection. After a long road of wound management and antibiotics, we did a 3rd surgery. I though I would never be the same, but I am back to biking, running, and a normal life.
in Tonawanda, NY |
Excellent, repaired my Patella tendon and I am as good as new .Highly recommended .Excellent follow up by Dr. Parentis and his staff.
in Buffalo, NY |
Terrible pressured me into doing unnecessary and additional surgery when there was no need too. I had the surgery was hospitalized with an infection on multiple rounds of antibiotics and never saw Dr Parentis for follow up visits only PA's. There was not one sink in the exam rooms for hand washing. I need additional extensive on an area of my foot that I didn?t have one problem with now in major chronic pain and need surgery and months of recuperation time.
in East Aurora, NY |
Dr. Parentis was very thorough with his explanation and what to expect pre and post surgery. His staff members are friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. The facility is great and I look forward to PT sessions. At this point, I am seven weeks post ACL reconstruction surgery and couldn't give a better recommendation. If my other ACL goes, I'm coming back here.
in Orchard Park, NY |
i would not send anyone to him, i was having trouble with knee replace he would not talk to me his NP talked to me, till i told them that it is like a meat market take a number and wait, he came in found that i had mercer infection, have to take iv for 8 weeks after that i called him and his asintance told me that they would give me a number were i could talk to another Doctor about my knee, he did not want me to see me anymore about my knee, when anyone ask me about knee sugary i tell them not
Have you seen Dr. Michael A. Parentis, MD?
Are you Dr. Parentis?

Compare Dr. Parentis

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Parentis at Knee Center of Western New York