Dr. Michael Paciorek, MD

Dr. Michael Paciorek, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Paciorek, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

4900 Broad Rd # 2D

Syracuse, NY 13215

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • MVP Health Care
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company

Learn about Dr. Paciorek

See how frequently Dr. Paciorek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Earwax Buildup
Sinusitis

Dr. Paciorek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Paciorek's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Paciorek "Dr. Michael J Paciorek is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - General practicing in Syracuse, NY PRACTICE EHR Medent PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Rhinologic Society Onondaga County Medical Society American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS Community General / Upstate Medical Center Hospital; Syracuse, NY Camillus Surgery Center, Camillus, NY FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts CareCredit, credit cards, cash and checks. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna, Cigna, Empire BCBS, First Health, Great West, HealthNow, Humana, MVP Health Plan, Multiplan, United Healthcare - Direct OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Deafness
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell University-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Otolaryngology Head Neck Surgery-University Of Illinois

Dr. Paciorek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paciorek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paciorek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paciorek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paciorek to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Paciorek's Performance
Extremely happy with experience
Dr. Paciorek was very patient with me in addressing a lot of small and very specific problems I was experience. I was very picky and anxious about looking too different and had breathing problems that I wanted to fix as well and he did not leave out any details. His presence is calming and reassuring, especially during an anxious time like considering facial surgery.
Dr Paciorek and his entire staff are wonderful. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease every step of the way. I knew I was in good hands from the very first consultation visit. Dr Paciorek is such a talented and caring doctor. I truly could not be happier with my surgery and for choosing this team of talented professionals !
Dr Paciorek and staff are very professional and personable. They made me feel at ease. We even had some laughs!I'm very happy with my results.
Excellent results. In 6 weeks. Staff and doctor are so honest. Kybella treatment I would highly recommend from Dr. Paciorek. He is so gentle and talented. I am o grateful that Amy suggested this. She so caring and helpful. I have my young chin back!!! I am no longer afraid to have my picture taken.
Dr. Paciorek made me feel extremely comfortable with my whole operation from the beginning to the end. He will even continue to check up on me far into the future just to make sure everything is going well. Dr. Paciorek was very thorough in describing exactly how my operation would go. Knowing what to expect really helps a lot when you're making a big change. What I really liked about him was that he described my otoplasty as an art as well as a surgical procedure; he wan...
I first came to Dr Paciorek for my eyes. I noticed my lids were almost non existent. He took the time to explain and show me first hand pictures of what they would look like after surgery. Dr Paciorek spent extensive time with me explaining how the procedure would go. On my day of surgery, he took time to go over everything. I was very much at ease with what to expect. After surgery, my healing time was minimal and results were more than what I expected. Because of his ...
I have nothing put praise for this practice, from the receptionist to the professionals. I am always treated with as if I was the only patient there. Everyone is patient with you ,kind and willing to answer any questions. The doctor is not happy til you are happy and works with you to solve your needs.
Dr. Paciorek was very patient and explained everything fully.
Doctor Paciorek treated me well and with tenderness
For the past ten years or so the left side of my nose was so clogged I could not breath out of it until I came into Dr. Paciorek's office for a Tonsillectomy and gave me a head up that that breathing problem is solvable. After the first surgery we got ready to go forward with the sinus surgery as well because of the awesome staff and the success that came from the tonsillectomy. Wow not that I had both of the procedures done I wish i could have done them earlier on! Very ...
Words can't express how happy I am with my surgical experience with Dr. Paciorek and his staff. I had two previous rhinoplasty surgeries with another facial plastic surgeon and they left me with asymmetry and a lack of integrity to the structure of my nose. As a result my confidence was lost and I struggled for several years feeling self conscious with the appearance of my nose. I came across Dr. Paciorek's website and decided to make an appointment for a consultatio...
Couldn't see any problems with the tonsils but when I explained that they were bothering me they listened.
I came to Dr. Paciorek with a previous nose job that to be candid, could have been done better. Although my case had it's challenges, Dr. P tackled my revision rhinoplasty procedure and did so with much skill, professionalism and an artistic eye. The staff was always helpful and answered any questions I had and fit me in for appointments in a timely manor. I loved the fact that I could ask Dr. P any question I had. He seemed to always had an educated answer. Overall, the...
Dr Paciorek and his staff were wonderful! They always took the time to explain everything and answer any questions I had. They never made me feel as though they were too busy to talk about anything. Dr Paciorek was also very calming on the day of my surjery, I was very happy with everything!
He is very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. He is never rushed and spends quality time explaining and answering questions. I was very scared to have this treatment and he earned my trust with his honesty and commitment. My treatment turned out better than I expected and it turned out exactly how he said it would.
I am very pleased with the after math of the surgery and the results
Dr. Paciorek was extremely courteous, professional, helpful, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery!
Dr. Paciorek, Amy and the entire staff are amazing! They spend quality time with you and address all of your concerns. I am very happy with everything about my care!!
I have complete faith in Dr. Paciorek
Very friendly and did an excellent job correcting the standard deviation of my ears
Dr. Paciorek helped me gain confidence in myself through injectable lip fillers! I've always felt insecure about the size of my lips and he was very sensitive to my needs and made sure I was happy. He also took my tonsils out and made it a lot less scary than in had to be. He was very good about explaining the procedures and never went out of my comfort level.
Dr. Paciorek always has a great bedside manner and looks at the whole picture when deciding treatment plans.
Dr. Paciorek has a calm relaxing attitude. I got this cancer at 36 years of age and was quite upset. He walked me through all the steps and put my fears to rest before the surgery. I am thrilled with the results and appearance of my face after surgery. Also the staff, nurses and secretary are exceptional with little wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Paciorek for anyone needing this type of surgery.
I had a great experience with Dr. P. I was anxious for surgery and the procedure, and everyone could not be more kind and comforting. I was always self conscious about my nose, and am already so pleased with the result only 1-week postop. It was important to me to find a surgeon that was ENT and plastic certified, so Dr. P was perfect. He and his staff made this a great process for me.
I had lip injections and the results were just as I wanted! I now have defined, plump lips. The process was painless. I had a few days of swelling. I recommend anyone who has small thin lips to do this and then Enjoy all the lipsticks and compliments!
in Auburn, NY |
Dr. Paciorek was able to explain my options for treatment in a clear and concise manner. I found his staff to be very friendly.
in Syracuse, NY |
I have had a Rhinoplasty as well as additional cosmetic injectables. His prices for this area are very good. His time and attention to detail are stellar. I adore his staff. Amy is his nurse and she takes time with me and gives me a comfort level for all of my procedures. Sara is at the desk and she will work me in when I need to schedule more stuff. His prices for the Botox is great! I like his work and he guarantees his results. His office is gorgeous. I am just comfortable here.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Paciorek, MD?
Are you Dr. Paciorek?

Visit Dr. Paciorek

Dr. Paciorek accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • MVP Health Care