Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Orzo, MD
Dr. Michael Orzo, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Orzo is affiliated with Morrow County Hospital and Dublin Methodist Hospital.

6397 Emerald Pkwy Ste 100

Dublin, OH 43016

Learn about Dr. Orzo

Dr. Orzo's Experience

Dr. Orzo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Orzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Orzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Orzo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orzo to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Orzo's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Pataskala, OH |
Dr. Orzo himself is GREAT! Has done wonders in helping me and my primary care doctor manage my chronic hip pain from numerous failed hip replacements. His staff is another story..... rude and incompetent doesnt even begin to describe his staff....which is why I have my primary care doctor prescribe my pain medications with advisement from Dr. Orzo. I dont want to deal with the idiots working for him.
in Circleville, OH |
I've been going to Dr. Orzo for several years. Before, during, and after I had surgery for a shattered disc Dr Orzo has been AWESOME! He actually cares for his patients, spends time talking to you and explaining anything that you need explained and doesn't try to rush you through the visit. My back pain has been reduced and I am able to LIVE LIFE and do things I couldn't do before seeing this doctor. I'm so glad I found him! I would recommend highly recommend him! CD
Dublin, OH |
I had been experiencing chronic low back pain for many years. I was sent to many physicians over the years, with little benefit. I was then sent to Dr. Orzo for evaluation, and he immediately diagnosed my problem, and developed a plan of care. After treatment, I can't believe how much better I feel! I consider myself a recreational athlete, and he allowed me to resume my physical activity to a level I never thought I could achieve.
Trenton, MI |
I called numerous times and never received a call back. My pain was not managed and I was always told that we would discuss my pain next time. The office staff seem very unhappy and typically refused to speak when I would come in. I told my specialist that refered me about my experience and he is reevaluating if he should send anyone else to Dr Orzo. I quit and went elsewhere and I am now on a path towards recovery.
Dublin, OH |
Dr. Orzo seemed very knowledgeable and provided excellent care. He diagnosed my problem (which other doctors failed to do) and provided minimally invasive treatment that was very effective. I haven't felt this good in years!
in BUCYRUS |
Dr Orzo is always attentive and listens to you. Hhave never been rushed in and out. He has been my doctor for over 20 yrs and drive 1 and 1/2 hours to his office.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Orzo, MD?
Are you Dr. Orzo?