Dr. Michael Orsini, MD

Dr. Michael Orsini, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Orsini, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Sewickley, PA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Orsini is affiliated with Heritage Valley Sewickley, Ellwood City Hospital, Heritage Valley Beaver and Ohio Valley General Hospital.

Dr. Orsini's Experience

See how Dr. Orsini's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orsini

Dr. Orsini accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Orsini has admitting privileges.

Dr. Orsini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orsini to family and friends
Dr. Orsini's Performance
Overall Experience Rates Higher than 5 Stars. Provides exceptional care based on years of experience for Adults and children. Everyone working in the office are incredibly helpful and very approachable. The Allergy Shot process is very easy and super quick. Dr.Orsini is a 5-Star Doctor in Western PA
in Beaver Falls, PA |
Went there with a lot of left ear pain. Got in quick. Got out quick with a diagnosis and some prescriptions. Same with the follow up. Got in and out quick. The office personnel are very nice and proficient.
in Gibsonia, PA |
The staff is super courteous and attentive. Friendliest staff out of all my physicians' offices. Dr. Orsini is a real gem. Always a pleasant experience in this office and they know what they are doing from a medical standpoint as well.
in Mc Kees Rocks, PA |
Dr. Orsini is an extremely professional, likable and understanding doctor. He is surrounded by an excellent staff that meets and exceeds my needs on each and every visit. Waiting time is always a minimum, they respect my time which I appreciate.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Stay clear of Dr. Orsini. He runs his practice as if he's only interested in $. I promise you there's many other Dr. Who care more about patients then money.
in East Palestine, OH |
Was referred to Dr Orsini for a nasal polyp issue I was having. He did an excellent job of explaining the procedure and the surgery went flawless. Would recommend to anybody.
beaver, pa |
Has been our family ent for over 30 years..Treated our children and ourselves.. Very caring, listens, excellent personality and very knowledgeable!
Pittsburgh, PA |
Great Dr. and always a positive experience.
in Beaver, PA |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Oraini, he listened to my problem, he asked question then examined me. he wanted me to have a couple tests and his staff made sure I was scheduled quickly. I am very confident the treatment prescribed will have good results
Moon Township, PA |
Very personable, knowledgeable, pleasant, and friendly. Been loyal patient since the first visit
in Clinton pa |
Dr Orsini is the best! I recently went through a tonsillectomy with him and I would recommend him to anyone. The surgery went flawlessly and my recovery time was shorter than I had expected. His bedside manor is superb, such a nice person. I wish he was a pcp so I could have him as my regular doctor. Extremely easy to talk to and so polite. He eased my concerns about having this procedure. If I have any other ENT problems I will be back to see him for sure!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have known Dr. Orsini for many years and found his treatment excellent in every way. His care is professional , and was able to accurately diagnose my problem leading to a successful treatment. I would highly recommend him.
in New Castle, PA |
I had a horrible experience with him. My son is 1 and he had an ear infection for over a month with 3 different antibiotics and nothing was working. He told me to keep him away from colds and asked how I knew he had an ear infection. Obviously my pediatrician referred me for a reason. He made it seem like I was crazy for even bringing him in and he never had an ear infection. I will never return there ever unless I see another doctor. And I waited over an hour to be seen.
in Beaver, PA |
Dr. Orsini took his time with my daughter and was very kind. Wait times can be excessive.
in Sewickley, PA |
I have been coming to see this man for most of my life. He is truly amazing and such a fantastic doctor!!! He listens to your problems and is very patient oriented.
in Aliquippa, PA |
My daughter was very sick with a sinus issue. She was seen the same day that I called. Dr. Orsini spent quality time with her an attended to her needs. He sent for an x-ray to make sure she was okay. Within a couple of hours, I was contacted by the staff with her results. I was concerned with the results and Dr. Orsini took the time to speak with me on the phone.
in Fair Oaks, PA |
A very caring professional doctor
in Allegheny County PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Orsini for many years. His expertise in dealing with patients having allergies which lead to bronchitis, etc. has helped me go from being miserable much of the year to being healthy.
Bedford, OH |
I had been suffering with an infection in my ears for a few months and nothing I did helped. I saw Dr. Orsini for my problem and he cleared it up in no time. I would highly recommend him to anyone with an ear problem.
in ALIQUIPPA |
Diagnosed my problem and took care of it on my first visit
in Beaver Falls, PA |
Dr. Orsini was very attentive to my concerns. He offered excellent advice and care. He is very personable and so easy to talk to.
in East Liverpool Ohio |
I had sinus infections for two years. I would take an antibiotic and feel better; then a couple days later get it back. I was sick all the time. I couldn't go outside without getting sick (allergies). I went to doctor after doctor.......then I got Dr. Orsini's name. I thought well I'll give it a shot. I was miserable all the time. Well after two years of allergy shots every week and other medications. I feel amazing. No more sinus infections; Just allergy medication and shots.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Orsini takes an interest in his patients overall health and connects on a personal level.
in New Castle , Pa |
Excellent in patient care. I complained of dizziness, he was very though. He inspected my ears, a hearing exam was performed. My results were negative. He concluded that I needed physical therapy (Epley maneuver ). In 3 days I was cured! Thank you Dr. Orsini
in Industry, PA |
Dr. Orsini has a wonderful personality and truly cares about his patients.
in Ellwood City, PA |
Dr. Orsini, took great care of me. I broke my nose and saw him after the swelling went down. He scheduled surgery to fix it a week later. My nose is fixed and back to normal all within a 3 week period. I couldnt be happier with Dr. Orsini's work
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have met plenty of doctors. Dr. Orsini was the worst by far. I paid $50 copay. My insurance company was charged $495 for the one and only visit. He talked with me for less than 2 minutes. He wouldn't allow me to talk and explain my symptoms. Whenever I say something he interrupts me and says that I should go to another Doctor. I really wanted to tell him my symptoms anyways, but at the end he saw my glasses next to me and said you can leave now; don't forget your glasses. So unprofessional.
in Grove City, PA |
Dr. Orsini & his staff are top notch! limited wait time and extremely thorough. Very personable too! Couldn't ask for better quality care.
in Beaver Falls, PA |
He did a procedure on my young daughter in the office. She was scared but he explained everything to her and everything went well. This is the third time we needed his services. I'll go back to him if we ever need anything else done.
in Mc Kees Rocks, PA |
Very happy with care I receive
in Pittsburgh Pa |
I have been a patient of Dr. Orsini for close to 20 years. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me over this time. You have been amazing and most caring to my needs. Thank you again for everything and God Bless!!
in Aliquippa, PA |
Excellent service. Staff very profesional, curtious, kind and made you feel comfortable. Have been a patient of Dr. Orsini since my young adult years. whenever I need a nose, ear or throat Dr I contact his office. thank goodness it's not often but when I need them they schedule me in quickly. Dr Orsini very through and explains what is going on and he makes you laugh when with you. does not rush through the exam. If your problem comes back (sinus issue) he tell you what to do if it comes back!.
in Sewickley, PA |
An example for all Doctors. Listens, cares, extremely knowledgeable.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
The best ENT in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Orsini, MD?
Are you Dr. Orsini?

Compare Dr. Orsini

Dr. Orsini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Orsini has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orsini's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis Due to Food
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Broken Nose
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cancer of Floor of Mouth
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eosinophilia
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Penn State Milton S Hershey Med Ctr

Completed in 1982

Penn State University

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Orsini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orsini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Adult Allergy
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Cyst
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery