Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Michael Omidi,MD 9885 Charleville Blvd Ste 201 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Get Directions

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have.  My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue.  I look forward to seeing you.

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have. My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue. I look forward to seeing you

Dr. Omidi's Experience

See how Dr. Omidi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Omidi

Dr. Omidi accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Omidi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Omidi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Omidi to family and friends
    Dr. Omidi Says:

Dear Patients,

I welcome your feedback.  If there is anything you are unhappy about please contact my office directly so we can address your concerns.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Omidi's Performance
    in Los Angeles |
    Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Muy perdiente y todas los enfermeras me ayudaron mucho me senti tranquila y como en casa. Recomiendo 100% al doctor para cualqvier procedimiento. Zina estuvo para mi desde el momento que decidi operarme y me explico y ayudo mucho. I love everything!
    in Los Angeles |
    This is my third procedure (platelet-rich plasma injections) with Dr. Michael Omidi. I'm seeing much more positive results. The staff is great! Easy to work with, great communication. I would recommend people to come to this practice for the PRP procedure.
    in Los Angeles |
    I got liposuction and fat transfer, been thinking about it for 5 years. I was very nervous at the beginning, since it was my first time seeing a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Omidi is pleasant and easy to talk to. I'm excited about my results. Recovered a lot faster than expected. Feel happy with my choice of doctor!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Been thinking about having breast augmentation years ago, but undecided because I was having a hard time finding the right doctor. I'm thankful to my friend because she recommended Dr. Omidi to me not only because he's double-board certified, he's also the great surgeon that really makes sure my dream comes true. I love my new breasts. The size and the way they look is perfectly perfect. The staff are very accommodating and very friendly and making sure that I'm getting the best care.
    in Los Angeles |
    My experience with Dr. Michael Omidi and the whole staff was great. I felt comfortable before, during and after my surgery. I've had high expectations for breast augmentation procedure and I'm very pleased with my results.
    in Los Angeles |
    After the rhinoplasty surgery I have been able to breathe better. Before the surgery I wasn't able to breathe, I was short of breath, had headaches and had difficulty sleeping. After Dr. Omidi's great work, all the symptoms I had before are now gone! The staff here are also very kind and helpful and very attentive.
    in Los Angeles |
    Mi cirugía fue lo que esperaba, me gusto la forma en que me trato el personal y el doctor, y claro que recomendaria al doctor y su clinica. Y creo que yo estoy lista para mi segunda cirugia el Dr. Michael Omidi. Gracias atodos.
    in Los Angeles |
    The staff has been excellent to work with. They are very supportive and answer any questions that arise. They have great follow through as well. I've always wanted to have rhinoplasty and Dr. Omidi really helped me realize my dreams.
    in Los Angeles |
    I recently had surgery on my arms and a tummy tuck with Dr. Omidi. Surgery went well and Dr. Omidi and the staff were awesome! They were very nice and helpful and answered every question I had. They all made me feel so comfortable at every visit. I chose Dr. Omidi because of his great reviews and really great prices! So much better than other doctors/surgeons. He ended up being an honest, straightforward surgeon who really cares about the outcome of the patient and not just about money.
    in Los Angeles |
    My care with Dr. Omidi has been great and his staff have been very helpful and caring. I went through 3 other doctors but when I saw Dr. Omidi, I just knew he was the one because he showed that he cared and he was very professional with his words and he explained every little detail of my procedure. Dr. Omidi is the best! He changed my life completely by making me feel more confident about myself. I will definitely come back to him and recommend him to anyone.
    Los Angeles |
    It was a very quick and easy surgery. It all went great. Very pleased with my rhinoplasty results and the recovery process. Dr. Michael Omidi is without doubt a five star surgeon!
    in Los Angeles |
    Dr. Omidi and his team are truly incredible. They are professional and lovely to work with. They helped make the process so much easier. Dr. Omidi did an unbelievable job, he is truly a very talented surgeon. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon but his bedside manners are very comforting. He truly cares for his patients and I had that feeling through the entire process. I couldn't be happier with my rhinoplasty results and highly recommend Dr. Omidi and his team.
    in Los Angeles |
    I selected Dr. Michael Omidi because I saw him on RealSelf. The care has been pretty good (the best I've ever had) and the staff were very helpful and good. Getting a tummy tuck with Dr. Michael has changed my life a lot.
    in Los Angeles |
    Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables.Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables. Siempre sonente el doctor muy excelente, el se tomo el tiempo de explicar detalladomente el procedimiento. El doctor me hace sentir muy confidente de la operacion. Tambien me gusto que he habla de lo que tu necesitas personal mentey no lo que le conviene a ellos. Zina nos explica los precios y muy detalladamente y tuvo toda la paciensia necesaria.
    in Los Angeles |
    My experience was very pleasant with the procedure. The staff and doctor were so professional and very informative. They helped me regain my confidence. I was insecure about my body, but now I feel so happy with my results, I can't wait till summertime!
    in Los Angeles |
    After researching many doctors and facilities I've chosen the best! On my consultation date I met Dr. Omidi, he answered all my questions and I felt safe to go into procedure with the knowledgeable doctor. My procedure was on 4-12-17 and my whole recovery process was very smooth. Zina was always available for my questions to be answered. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his incredible staff to all my friends. Thanks guys for all support. Thanks Dr. Omidi for making me confident again!
    in Los Angeles |
    Dr. Omidi and his team are an amazing team. They are professional and courteous. Dr. Omidi is an exceptional doctor. I couldn't be more happy with results of my procedure. Out of all the doctors in Beverly Hills, I would have to rate him as #1.
    in Los Angeles |
    Dr. Omidi is a fantastic doctor! He is very knowledgeable. Earlier that same day I had a consultation with another doctor and I left with doubt and uncertainty but after my consultation with Dr. Omidi I knew right away I could trust him to give me the results I was looking for. I left his office excited, I had absolutely no doubt at all and could not wait to have the procedure done. He truly cares about his patients. Not only is he amazing but so is his staff. I overall had a great experience.
    in Los Angeles |
    Well, I have no words to describe Dr. Omidi. He is the best and he completely transformed my face by giving scar revision treatment and new laser resurfacing. I needed treatment because of bike accident. My helmet broke and the glass in front of helmet gave me many wounds on my face. But now everything is under control because of Dr. Omidi. Thank you for everything!
    in Los Angeles |
    Five stars! After deciding to undergo a tummy tuck, I had nothing but superb experience at Dr. Omidi's office from day 1 to pre-op to surgery to post-op. Staff and doctor are A+. Coming back for more!
    in Los Angeles |
    I selected Dr. Omidi because he gave me confidence from the first visit. His staff has treated me very well. They are all professional. My procedure consisted of a tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks. Naturally, I felt very nervous at first but the doctor did his best to reassure me. The results are more than I expected! Thank you very much, Dr. Omidi and staff.
    in Los Angeles |
    Dr. Omidi is an amazing doctor. He is receptive, supportive, caring and professional. He accomplished everything I wanted. I am beyond impressed and extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his staff to anyone. I am so appreciative and cannot be more pleased.
    in Los Angeles |
    Having these two procedures done has really boosted my confidence about myself and my body. I can finally wear the things I have not been able to wear prior to my surgery. The attention and care that I received from the doctor, nurses, and front office staff was always nothing but friendly and attentive. They made my entire experience, from start to finish, as smooth and enjoyable as possible. I will definitely be having any future procedures done with this office.
    in Los Angeles |
    Estoy fascinada el persona muy atento y amable. Le recuperación de mi cirugía muy rápida recién hace 13 dias y ya meciento bien puedo regresar amis actividades normales. La cicatrización va muy bien estoy conforme y feliz al fin octuve los resultados que espera.
    in Los Angeles |
    I give Dr. Omidi 5 stars and above. He's so professional and I love the results. This is my second time here and I will be returning. God bless you, Dr. Omidi!
    in Los Angeles |
    A couple of months ago I was treated by Dr. Omidi. I had consultation and he made me feel extremely comfortable, didn't rush me. There were several other procedures I wanted done, but he advised I didn't need them and that alone showed he cared and it wasn't all about the money. Almost six months later after my tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift, I look and feel great! Dr. Omidi's bedside manners are sincere and genuine. I recommend him to everyone I know. He changed my life.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Tenia esperando varios anos para mi cirugia habia ido con varios cirujanos y nunca me convencian por una u otra razon. Cuando conosi al Dr. Omidi fue el unico que me hiso sentir confiansa a es un exelente cirugiano y slempre esta al pendiete de uno como pasiente no importa dia ni hora. Hay muy pocos como el, mi vida cambio al 100% gracias!!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Todo ha sido muy bien con el cirujano Michael Omidi. Yo me hice mi tummy tuck y lipo. Con el quede contenta con mi nuevo estomaguo despues de vertenido tres embarazos. Tambien el trato que el medio tue lo mejor yo recommende a mi amigua para su tummy tuck y lipo y quedo super contenta. Gracias por todo.
    in Los Angeles |
    Dr. Michael Omidi and his staff have been very helpful, every visit has been positive. The staff is always very friendly, and ready to answer any questions. Dr. Omidi was amazing. I received quality care throughout my entire experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for surgery.
    in Los Angeles |
    Estoy contenta y satisfecha por la atencion que me brindaron dede el primer dia en que visite la clinica. Me trataron muy bien, y con el trabajo realizado en mi fue exalente y ahora me siento bien. Mujer renovada, mi autoestima lo tengo bien. Que dios les bendiga su trabajo ya que su trabajo es exelente. Gracias.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I have wanted my breasts bigger since I was a teenager, being a size A most of my life. Dr. Omidi and his staff took great care of me. I am extremely happy with my size D breasts and my much flatter belly. That you so much, Dr. Omidi. You have made a long awaited dream come true for me.
    in Los Angeles |
    I have wanted to get a tummy tuck for about a year. After having twins, my tummy was left with excess skin and stretch marks. I came across Dr. Omidi on RealSelf and after looking through his before and after pictures, I liked his work. I had other consultations , but once I spoke with Dr. Omidi, I realized how knowledgeable he was. He explained the procedure and I knew he'd be my doctor. The staff has been very nice and helpful every step of the way. Now that I had my procedure, I'm so happy!
    Los Angeles |
    I have known Dr. Michael Omidi since 2006. I was one of his first patients. He performed a face lift on me. He is very professional. I went back to him for a procedure which was removing fat from abdomen to add to cheeks. He is very thorough and very knowledgeable. I'm very pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon and I recommend anyone to trust Dr. Omidi for any cosmetic procedure. Thank you, Dr. Omidi and his staff. God bless your hands!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    In the beginning I was nervous, but after my consultation with Dr. Omidi, I felt like I was in good hands. The day of the procedure everyone made me feel safe and I wasn't so scared anymore. When I woke up from the surgery, everyone was there for me and made sure I was ready to go home. During recovery, they checked on me and answered all my questions. I am so happy with result, I've been thinking about this ever since I was 13. It really changed my life. He is the best!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Estoy super contenta con el tamaño de mis pechos. El doctor y el personal me trataron excelente, respondiendo todas mis dudas e inquietudes. Me dieron la mejor atencion antes y despues de la cirugía. Mi vida a cambiado mucho, mi autoestima está arriba. Muchas gracias!
    in Los Angeles |
    I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation after having lost 100 lbs. My skin was saggy everywhere and I was so self-conscious. I dreamed of having nice, firm, tight skin again. Dr. Omidi and his staff made my dreams come true. I love my new body so far and feel much more confident now more than ever. I had the most excellent care throughout the whole pre and post op period. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone. Thank you, staff and Dr. Omidi for a wonderful, transformative experience.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    In October 2016 I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer to my breast. I could not be more pleased with my results thus far. Though I do not have huge breast, I do have fuller breast than I ever have had. Super excited about my stomach, I never thought it was ever going to be flat. The whole experience only motivates me to stay healthier, so I can continue to live a happy fulfilled life. The staff, Dr. Omidi have made this experience so comfortable, giving me information. So grateful!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I'm amazed at how my entire experience and procedures have turned out! The outcome is exactly what I wanted. Dr. Omidi and his staff members made me feel comfortable. The doctor was very thorough with each of the procedures to be performed. I highly recommend Dr. Omidi.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Thank you so much, Dr. Omidi. Thank you and your staff for taking such a great care of me! Really nice people. It's been a life changer, I love my body! You did an amazing job. I will definitely recommend you to other people when they ask me! Thank you for making my dream come to reality and making me more beautiful.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    My first plastic surgery experience ever. And what a great experience that was! Doctor Omidi and staff are professional and efficient. I'm healing well and excited about my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone considering an elective surgery to enhance themselves. You will be happy with your results.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I had a radiofrequency vein ablation of the right and left great saphenous veins. Since then I have noticed that the Charlie horse that I would continuously get in my calf does not seem to appear anymore. The procedure was so quick and I had zero pain from it. Without the procedure I think I would have continued to get them ugly cramps in my calf. Thank you to the staff that performed that procedure.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I was thinking to have my breast a little bigger. A lady at nail salon was talking about the procedures she had done in Pomona with a wonderful Dr Omidi and I asked her for a business card. I had an appointment in November and, by December 22nd, I had my breasts done. The tummy is pending for Dr. Omidi puts safety first. Regarding my breast augmentation, I am so happy and thankful to Dr. Omidi and all the staff, I've been receiving a wonderful care all the time.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I absolutely love my tummy tuck results! I had researched and interviewed doctors and when I met Dr. Omidi, I knew he was the professional to go with. He made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. He was very pleasant, professional and I loved that he is a philanthropist. I bonded with the staff and nurses and they were so awesome! I am looking forward to getting my breast augmentation with Dr. Omidi as well. Thank you so much!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Me da muchismo gusto haber encontrado al doctor Michael Omidi y a todo sus personal son muy hamables todas mis preguntas me las responden a tiempo las cirugias. Fueron un exito estoy muy feliz con todas mis cirugias yo le doy cinco estrellas y si huviera mas mas des doy tienen un personal muy hamable y competente. Muchas gracias a todos por ser a si yo estoy muy conteta con todo el trato que se me hadado.
    in Los Angeles |
    I had surgery for a deviated septum and a rhinoplasty. Dr. Omidi was very patient and took his time explaining the procedure I was going to have. On the day of surgery, I was taken care of and made comfortable. The doctor and staff have been very professional and caring. I've been out for a week now and am loving my results and my after care has been excellent.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    When I first met the staff and doctor they gave me confidence. Overall the care was good. As far as my results, I feel confident that as soon as the swelling goes down, the results will be satisfying.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    On October 20, 2016 I had a tummy tuck and liposuction. My experience prior to surgery was met with ease as the friendly staff and surgeon gave me lots of information about the procedure and what to expect after. My aftercare has been nothing but positive and the results speak for themselves to what a professional Dr. Omidi and his team are. He is truly an artist in his craft and the staff that work for him are wonderful. Without them I don't think my experience would be as great as it has been.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Coming to Dr. Omidi's office is one of the best decisions I've made. Dr. Omidi and his staff exceeded my expectations. He's very kind and caring, he's a very gentle surgeon and very informative. Staff at his office are also friendly and caring with every visit I made, before and after surgery. If I had to do it over, I'd do it over with them.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Omidi is real gentle with his procedure. He gives you a natural look. I get compliments from friends, my lipstick looks better and stands out. The staff has always been very friendly and easy to ask questions.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I had 2 consultations before mine with Dr. Omidi, both were really reputable doctors. However when I met Dr. Omidi, he was so thorough about explaining everything to me and he understood how much trauma I went through before, and treated my surgery cautiously knowing all the risks involved. My other doctors didn't take the time to make me feel comfortable. When I left my consultation, I cried happy tears, because I finally met the doctor who will give me beautiful breasts that I can keep forever
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Omidi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Omidi?

Dr. Omidi's Care Philosophy

Expertise in the following fields:

Facial surgery, ace lifts, revision facelifts

Rhinioplasty (nasal surgery), revision or secondary rhinoplasty

Laser and non-invasive procedures such as Refirme, CO2 laser, Fraxel, Active FX, Erbium, IPL

Breast Surgery such as breast augmentation, breast reduction and mastopexy (breast lift).

Body Surgery such as abdominoplasty, thigh lift, body lift, outer thigh lift,

Body Surgery such as abdominoplasty, thigh lift, body lift, outer thigh lift,

Lipocontouring, using Microaire Power Assisted Liposuction technique

Non-invasive body contouring Velashape and Mesotherapy

Dear Patients,

Dr. Omidi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
    •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for California.

Board Action

Dr. Omidi has 1 board action

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (7/11/2012)
      • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
      • Summary: Dr. Maziar Omidi; License # ME90832; Case # 2008-23311

Nature of Complaint:

The Florida Board of Medicine previously on 06-14-2012 issued a Final Order.

Action Taken-Fine Paid

• Gynecomastia
    • Large Breasts
    • Lipomas
    • Localized Fat Deposits
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Skin Aging

Completed in 2005

University California Los Angeles Medical Center

Graduated in 1993

• Farsi

Dr. Omidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • General Surgery

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Breast Augmentation
    • Liposuction
    • Mini Tummy Tuck
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Non-Surgical Facelift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery