Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

General Surgery | Male

Michael Omidi,MD 9884 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 102, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have. My goal is to listen...

Dr. Omidi's Experience

72Experience
Match

See how Dr. Omidi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Omidi

• Molina Healthcare
  • Peach State Health Plan
  • Staywell (Wellcare)
  • Wellcare of Georgia

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Omidi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Omidi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (58)
Dr. Omidi says

Dear Patients,

I welcome your feedback.  If there is anything you are unhappy about please contact my office directly so we can address your concerns.  I look forward to hearing from you.

in Beverly Hills, CA |
It was a great experience. I feel good about myself. I was nervous, but Dr. Omidi explained everything so well. The procedure went fast. The recovery was fast as well. I feel great. My husband loves the way I dress now and show more of my body. We are very happy with the way everything went! Very satisfied! Thank you, Dr. Omidi!!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I was extremely excited to finally have my breast augmentation after years of wishing I had the money to do it. Dr. Omidi was the first surgeon that I saw, and the one I trusted to make me look beautiful. I love my new look and I’m planning on a tummy tuck within the next 2 years when affordable, and needless to say Dr. Omidi will be performing it! I'm already getting plenty of compliments from friends and, whenever they ask about my new look, I make sure to recommend Dr. Omidi.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
My initial visit was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable right away. During my initial exam, Dr. Omidi put me at ease and made me very comfortable when we spoke. Once the decision was made on the procedure, everyone involved made me feel like I was their only patient and prepared me for everything. The day of the procedure was no exception. The procedure itself turned out amazing, the results are better that I could have hoped for. Dr. Omidi and his
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I selected Dr. Michael after interviewing several doctors. He was the one who was most knowledgeable overall. My procedure was rhinoplasty. I had it on November, 2015. I wanted rhinoplasty since I was in high school. The staff and doctor were amazing before and after care. I feel more confident and even get less migraines ever since. The procedure changed my life permanently.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Omidi was very patient and kind when explaining the procedure to me. His staff was very helpful and informative as well. Since it's my first surgery, the doctor assured me the results would be incredible. He turned out to be 100% right and the procedure left me deeply satisfied. Overall a great experience!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I have had dramatic reduction in hair thickness and growth. The first laser treatments I had years ago made my hair worse but thankfully Dr. Omidi knew what he was doing! I had 5 treatments done at a dermatologist office in 2004-05 with no significant improvements. After undergoing with Dr. Omidi, I'm shocked at how much better I look now compared to then and with not even 1/10th of the pain!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I selected Dr. Omidi because I know one of his past patients who was ecstatic about her results. Initially I was very nervous and not sure what to expect about the procedure and recovery, but Dr. Omidi and his staff were very knowledgeable. I'm a very self-conscious person and they made me feel very comfortable. I'm looking forward to see my future visits to Dr. Omidi's office.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Very happy and satisfied with my post-op appearance. Dr. Omidi and his staff knew exactly what I expected and were amazing. My recovery went smoothly, no problems or complications. I'm very comfortable with the procedures I received. I feel more confident after my surgery and better about my overall appearance! Thank you!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I was referred to Michael Omidi by another patient who had only wonderful things to say about her treatment. I have been considering having the procedure for 2 years and it took Dr. Omidi to convince me. During the consultation, the doctor and his staff were courteous and very clear in explaining the nature of this procedure. I'm so excited about having it done!
Fontana, CA |
Exelente trabajo quede muy contenta con los resultados
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr.Omidi is amazing! After my first consultation I chose him because he understood exactly what I needed to achieve my desired look. I am only one week post op from a very much needed breast augmentation with a vertical lift with saline implants and I am extremely satisfied! No complications at all I took his advice from the beginning and I am very please and now more confident of my new appearance and hope to return soon for any of my cosmetic procedure needs!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Omidi and his staff are the best! Kudos to the Dr because my surgery went well, pain was manageable, I'm healing like I should and any other plastic surgery issues I'll only contact Dr. Omidi
in Murrieta |
Hes an amazing doctor . Couldnt have chose a better doctor then him. For my breast aug .
in Culver City, CA |
After having my second baby, I was feeling very insecure about my body. I met with several doctors, but was turned off for one reason or another, until I scheduled a consult w Dr. Omidi. The staff was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable from the moment I called to book an appointment all the way through post-surgery. Dr. Omidi is a skilled surgeon and a true artist, and really cares about his patients. I absolutely recommend him and his staff! Thank you for giving me back my confidence!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Omidi is not only amazingly skilled and kind, he is also a perfectionist and determined to get things right. Trust me when I say that he could not possibly have been nicer or more professional. Plus the final results were terrific. Dr Michael Omidi is truly a gem-- both as a surgeon/doctor and as a human being.
in Los Angeles,CA |
Dr.Omidi is a very nice doctor and takes his time to explain everything to you in detail and what he think is best for you I highly recommend Dr.Omidi
in West Hollywood, CA |
Like most people i was a bit skeptical and worried about this procedure. After visiting with a few doctors I quickly realized Dr. Omidi was more then just a doctor but a friend walking me through every step of the process. Every question was answered with a great explanation and backstory to why and how. I noticed some doctors would answer with quick and uninformative responses. I felt very comfortable and confident going into surgery that I was in the right hands. I am now a few days post-op an
Have you seen Dr. Omidi?

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Omidi's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Omidi says..

Rhinioplasty (nasal surgery), revision or secondary rhinoplasty

Laser and non-invasive procedures such as Refirme, CO2 laser, Fraxel, Active FX, Erbium, IPL

Breast Surgery such as breast augmentation, breast reduction and mastopexy (breast lift).

Non-invasive body contouring Velashape and Mesotherapy

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Omidi says..

Non-invasive body contouring Velashape and Mesotherapy

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Omidi has 2 board actions

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence  (7/11/2012)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Maziar Omidi; License # ME90832; Case # 2008-23311

Nature of Complaint:

The Florida Board of Medicine previously on 06-14-2012 issued a Final Order.

Action Taken-Fine Paid

• State: Florida
    • Disciplinary action in another state  (6/14/2012)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • State: Florida
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Saint Louis University / School of Medicine

University California Los Angeles Medical Center

Graduated in 1993

• Farsi

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Omidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Omidi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  • Board actions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Omidi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Omidi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Omidi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Omidi's Care Philosophy

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have.  My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue.  I look forward to seeing you.

Dear Patients,