Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

Dr. Michael Omidi, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 41 years old

119 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have. My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue. I look forward to seeing you.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Omidi's Experience

See how Dr. Omidi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Omidi

Dr. Omidi accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Omidi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Omidi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Omidi to family and friends
Dr. Omidi Says:

Dear Patients,

I welcome your feedback.  If there is anything you are unhappy about please contact my office directly so we can address your concerns.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Omidi's Performance
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi is an amazing doctor. He is receptive, supportive, caring and professional. He accomplished everything I wanted. I am beyond impressed and extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his staff to anyone. I am so appreciative and cannot be more pleased.
in Los Angeles |
Having these two procedures done has really boosted my confidence about myself and my body. I can finally wear the things I have not been able to wear prior to my surgery. The attention and care that I received from the doctor, nurses, and front office staff was always nothing but friendly and attentive. They made my entire experience, from start to finish, as smooth and enjoyable as possible. I will definitely be having any future procedures done with this office.
in Los Angeles |
Estoy fascinada el persona muy atento y amable. Le recuperación de mi cirugía muy rápida recién hace 13 dias y ya meciento bien puedo regresar amis actividades normales. La cicatrización va muy bien estoy conforme y feliz al fin octuve los resultados que espera.
in Los Angeles |
I give Dr. Omidi 5 stars and above. He's so professional and I love the results. This is my second time here and I will be returning. God bless you, Dr. Omidi!
in Los Angeles |
A couple of months ago I was treated by Dr. Omidi. I had consultation and he made me feel extremely comfortable, didn't rush me. There were several other procedures I wanted done, but he advised I didn't need them and that alone showed he cared and it wasn't all about the money. Almost six months later after my tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift, I look and feel great! Dr. Omidi's bedside manners are sincere and genuine. I recommend him to everyone I know. He changed my life.
Los Angeles, CA |
Tenia esperando varios anos para mi cirugia habia ido con varios cirujanos y nunca me convencian por una u otra razon. Cuando conosi al Dr. Omidi fue el unico que me hiso sentir confiansa a es un exelente cirugiano y slempre esta al pendiete de uno como pasiente no importa dia ni hora. Hay muy pocos como el, mi vida cambio al 100% gracias!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Todo ha sido muy bien con el cirujano Michael Omidi. Yo me hice mi tummy tuck y lipo. Con el quede contenta con mi nuevo estomaguo despues de vertenido tres embarazos. Tambien el trato que el medio tue lo mejor yo recommende a mi amigua para su tummy tuck y lipo y quedo super contenta. Gracias por todo.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Michael Omidi and his staff have been very helpful, every visit has been positive. The staff is always very friendly, and ready to answer any questions. Dr. Omidi was amazing. I received quality care throughout my entire experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for surgery.
in Los Angeles |
Estoy contenta y satisfecha por la atencion que me brindaron dede el primer dia en que visite la clinica. Me trataron muy bien, y con el trabajo realizado en mi fue exalente y ahora me siento bien. Mujer renovada, mi autoestima lo tengo bien. Que dios les bendiga su trabajo ya que su trabajo es exelente. Gracias.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have wanted my breasts bigger since I was a teenager, being a size A most of my life. Dr. Omidi and his staff took great care of me. I am extremely happy with my size D breasts and my much flatter belly. That you so much, Dr. Omidi. You have made a long awaited dream come true for me.
in Los Angeles |
I have wanted to get a tummy tuck for about a year. After having twins, my tummy was left with excess skin and stretch marks. I came across Dr. Omidi on RealSelf and after looking through his before and after pictures, I liked his work. I had other consultations , but once I spoke with Dr. Omidi, I realized how knowledgeable he was. He explained the procedure and I knew he'd be my doctor. The staff has been very nice and helpful every step of the way. Now that I had my procedure, I'm so happy!
Los Angeles |
I have known Dr. Michael Omidi since 2006. I was one of his first patients. He performed a face lift on me. He is very professional. I went back to him for a procedure which was removing fat from abdomen to add to cheeks. He is very thorough and very knowledgeable. I'm very pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon and I recommend anyone to trust Dr. Omidi for any cosmetic procedure. Thank you, Dr. Omidi and his staff. God bless your hands!
in Los Angeles, CA |
In the beginning I was nervous, but after my consultation with Dr. Omidi, I felt like I was in good hands. The day of the procedure everyone made me feel safe and I wasn't so scared anymore. When I woke up from the surgery, everyone was there for me and made sure I was ready to go home. During recovery, they checked on me and answered all my questions. I am so happy with result, I've been thinking about this ever since I was 13. It really changed my life. He is the best!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Estoy super contenta con el tamaño de mis pechos. El doctor y el personal me trataron excelente, respondiendo todas mis dudas e inquietudes. Me dieron la mejor atencion antes y despues de la cirugía. Mi vida a cambiado mucho, mi autoestima está arriba. Muchas gracias!
in Los Angeles |
I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation after having lost 100 lbs. My skin was saggy everywhere and I was so self-conscious. I dreamed of having nice, firm, tight skin again. Dr. Omidi and his staff made my dreams come true. I love my new body so far and feel much more confident now more than ever. I had the most excellent care throughout the whole pre and post op period. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone. Thank you, staff and Dr. Omidi for a wonderful, transformative experience.
in Los Angeles, CA |
In October 2016 I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer to my breast. I could not be more pleased with my results thus far. Though I do not have huge breast, I do have fuller breast than I ever have had. Super excited about my stomach, I never thought it was ever going to be flat. The whole experience only motivates me to stay healthier, so I can continue to live a happy fulfilled life. The staff, Dr. Omidi have made this experience so comfortable, giving me information. So grateful!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I'm amazed at how my entire experience and procedures have turned out! The outcome is exactly what I wanted. Dr. Omidi and his staff members made me feel comfortable. The doctor was very thorough with each of the procedures to be performed. I highly recommend Dr. Omidi.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Thank you so much, Dr. Omidi. Thank you and your staff for taking such a great care of me! Really nice people. It's been a life changer, I love my body! You did an amazing job. I will definitely recommend you to other people when they ask me! Thank you for making my dream come to reality and making me more beautiful.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My first plastic surgery experience ever. And what a great experience that was! Doctor Omidi and staff are professional and efficient. I'm healing well and excited about my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone considering an elective surgery to enhance themselves. You will be happy with your results.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a radiofrequency vein ablation of the right and left great saphenous veins. Since then I have noticed that the Charlie horse that I would continuously get in my calf does not seem to appear anymore. The procedure was so quick and I had zero pain from it. Without the procedure I think I would have continued to get them ugly cramps in my calf. Thank you to the staff that performed that procedure.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was thinking to have my breast a little bigger. A lady at nail salon was talking about the procedures she had done in Pomona with a wonderful Dr Omidi and I asked her for a business card. I had an appointment in November and, by December 22nd, I had my breasts done. The tummy is pending for Dr. Omidi puts safety first. Regarding my breast augmentation, I am so happy and thankful to Dr. Omidi and all the staff, I've been receiving a wonderful care all the time.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I absolutely love my tummy tuck results! I had researched and interviewed doctors and when I met Dr. Omidi, I knew he was the professional to go with. He made me feel very comfortable before and after my surgery. He was very pleasant, professional and I loved that he is a philanthropist. I bonded with the staff and nurses and they were so awesome! I am looking forward to getting my breast augmentation with Dr. Omidi as well. Thank you so much!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Me da muchismo gusto haber encontrado al doctor Michael Omidi y a todo sus personal son muy hamables todas mis preguntas me las responden a tiempo las cirugias. Fueron un exito estoy muy feliz con todas mis cirugias yo le doy cinco estrellas y si huviera mas mas des doy tienen un personal muy hamable y competente. Muchas gracias a todos por ser a si yo estoy muy conteta con todo el trato que se me hadado.
in Los Angeles |
I had surgery for a deviated septum and a rhinoplasty. Dr. Omidi was very patient and took his time explaining the procedure I was going to have. On the day of surgery, I was taken care of and made comfortable. The doctor and staff have been very professional and caring. I've been out for a week now and am loving my results and my after care has been excellent.
in Los Angeles, CA |
When I first met the staff and doctor they gave me confidence. Overall the care was good. As far as my results, I feel confident that as soon as the swelling goes down, the results will be satisfying.
in Los Angeles, CA |
On October 20, 2016 I had a tummy tuck and liposuction. My experience prior to surgery was met with ease as the friendly staff and surgeon gave me lots of information about the procedure and what to expect after. My aftercare has been nothing but positive and the results speak for themselves to what a professional Dr. Omidi and his team are. He is truly an artist in his craft and the staff that work for him are wonderful. Without them I don't think my experience would be as great as it has been.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Coming to Dr. Omidi's office is one of the best decisions I've made. Dr. Omidi and his staff exceeded my expectations. He's very kind and caring, he's a very gentle surgeon and very informative. Staff at his office are also friendly and caring with every visit I made, before and after surgery. If I had to do it over, I'd do it over with them.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Omidi is real gentle with his procedure. He gives you a natural look. I get compliments from friends, my lipstick looks better and stands out. The staff has always been very friendly and easy to ask questions.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had 2 consultations before mine with Dr. Omidi, both were really reputable doctors. However when I met Dr. Omidi, he was so thorough about explaining everything to me and he understood how much trauma I went through before, and treated my surgery cautiously knowing all the risks involved. My other doctors didn't take the time to make me feel comfortable. When I left my consultation, I cried happy tears, because I finally met the doctor who will give me beautiful breasts that I can keep forever
in Los Angeles, CA |
It was a tough road after surgery but Dr. Omidi was there for me without question and so was his staff. I am happy with my tummy tuck and eventually would like to add more fat to the bottom of my buttocks.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been waiting 21 years for my tummy tuck, I couldn't have picked a more perfect doctor than Dr. Omidi! My incision and belly button looks better than I could have ever pictured or imagined. Not only is he an amazing surgeon but also an amazing, caring person. The whole staff is awesome! Alexis, Louise, Janice, Mary all so very attentive and so welcoming. A very special thank you to Alexis for helping me through my process.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Surgery itself was a scary idea since I decided to finally take the big step and get it done. Thanks to the time and professional advice from Dr. Omidi I decided to just go ahead and get it done. He made me feel so comfortable since the first day I met him. He gave me great suggestions and gave me all the time necessary to answer any questions. After surgery I got the best care from the doctor and staff. Amazing, caring, and professional staff. I am going to seriously miss them all!
in Los Angeles |
I found Dr. Omidi's office online and after reading all the reviews, I decided to consult him. Dr. Omidi was my first and only consultation, because after talking to him, I knew I could trust him with my body. His experience and knowledge made me feel at ease, he answered all my questions with so much care and patience. It's been almost three months after my procedure and I am 100% satisfied with his work. I never imagined my body could look this good. I would recommend Dr. Omidi to anybody.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I really enjoyed my experience with Doctor Omidi who answered all my questions truthfully and treated me with great consideration. Thank you for everything! Because the procedure went well, I feel happy with my new body and recommend Dr. Michael Omidi without reservations. Many thanks to the doctor and everyone who assisted him.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Omidi, his staff, Alexis, Louise, and Laura as they are all understanding of your needs. They have great knowledge of what they are doing. Dr. Omidi and his staff help you understand and answer your questions and resolve your doubts. They all make you feel comfortable and treat you like they have known you forever. Overall my procedure went very well and I'm happy with my results. Thank you for all the love!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Since my first appointment, the doctor was very friendly, treating me delicately and giving me confidence that I was in good hands. Everyone in the clinic, particularly the nurses, treated me very well and with great care. If you have to choose one plastic surgeon, I recommend Dr. Omidi's practice. Knowing that you are in safe hands, you come in for your surgery without fear. Excellent doctor!
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience in Dr. Omidi's clinic has been excellent with the entire staff being very friendly and helpful. Dr. Omidi is very approachable and takes the time to listen to your requests and explain all the options available. He also makes sure that the patient is happy at all times and feels safe and reassured. This was my first plastic surgery and I'm extremely grateful to the doctor for wonderful results. Thousands thanks to him and all of his staff that made my experience comfortable.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience with Dr. Michael was amazing. It all began with my consultation where Dr. Michael made me feel comfortable and positive about the procedure. When it came to the surgery, I was completely relaxed because he knew exactly what I wanted. The surgery went perfect. I had barely any pain or bruising and absolutely no scars. Nowadays people tell me "you look different in a good way!" but nobody can tell I got a nose job. That's because Dr. Michael pushes for looking natural. He's the best!
in Los Angeles, CA |
The best thing I ever did!! My stomach is as flat as can be, belly button perfect, scar hidden under bikini. Dropped 2 pant sizes! Exercised for 2 years hoping to get rid of my stomach, but sit-ups and crunches do not get rid of extra skin. Breasts are once again perky! Dr. Omidi and his entire staff are very kind and pleasant do deal with. I would do it again in a heartbeat and wish I did it sooner!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Omidi and his staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the results. Initially I had second thoughts about the results but Dr. Omidi took corrective measures and now I am very happy with the results. I have found that Dr. Omidi and his staff really care if you are happy with the outcome of your procedure and will do whatever is needed to correct any problems. If I ever decide to do any other cosmetic surgeries I would come back to Dr. Omidi.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The office staff along with Dr. Michael were so friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I'm very happy with my results and feel so much better in my own skin. All my questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Every time someone asks or talks about having surgery, put my two cents in about Dr. Omidi every time. My husband and I are very pleased with the results.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have wanted breast augmentation and rhinoplasty for about 15 years and finally decided to follow through with it. When I came in for an appointment, I felt right at ease with the staff and Dr. Omidi. They were extremely comforting and kind and took care of my every need from start to finish. The finished look is more than I could ask for! I love it and feel 100% satisfied with how my nose and breast turned out. Thank you!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Going in for the consultation, I was unsure if I actually wanted to go through an augmentation. I met with Dr. Michael Omidi and immediately felt reassured and knew Dr. Michael would do an amazing job. After the surgery, I felt much better than I had expected. I did not even need to take my pain medicine. I could not be happier with Dr. Omidi, his staff, and my results. Thank you for everything!! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Michael to anyone!!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had struggled so long to get a flat tummy and to feel good about myself and contemplated surgery. Dr. Omidi reconstructed my breast to exactly what I wanted and gave me the flat tummy I had always dreamed of. My scars are so small and everything looks amazing. After searching for a doctor for 2 years, I just felt so comfortable and trusting in Dr. Omidi. His entire staff was very helpful and friendly. I wouldn't have ever imagined the whole process to go so smoothly. I am very thankful to Dr.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Awesome results! Dr. Michael Omidi and his staff are very nice and professional. The surgery took 4 lbs. and 2 liters of fat off my abs and flanks. My stomach is now flat. I am very happy with the results. The entire procedure went well and made a big difference. Thanks to Dr. Omidi I feel and look a lot healthier.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
After having four consultations and still unsure if I wanted to go through with my surgery, I gave it one more chance and came in to see Dr. Omidi. I can't even begin to explain how comfortable he made me feel, explaining all steps and answering all my questions. He took all my concerns and worries away after my consultation. I scheduled my surgery two weeks after, and was so excited. Everything I asked the doctor to do, he did. My results are amazing and I couldn't be more happy! I'm so happy I
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Omidi is an excellent physician. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. During surgery he was extremely meticulous and spent extra time to ensure my procedure was perfect. Because the results never disappoint, I have been returning to Dr. Omidi's office time and again for more treatments. I highly recommend him to any patient.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I had my saline breast implants replaced with silicone by Dr. Michael. The results were fabulous! I have had several procedures done with other plastic surgeons and my experience wth Dr. Michael far exceeds any other I have had. He is professional and yet his sincere warmth and caring he demonstrates is delightful. In the fast-paced rushed society we live in, he always makes you feel he is taking his time with you. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
The staff is excellent. My surgery was perfect. I am more than happy with the results. This summer I was able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit for the first time in 10 years. That alone made it all worth it. If only I had known about Dr. Omidi's practice earlier, I would've chosen to undergo this treatment years ago! Thank you Dr. Michael for everything.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Thank you for making my surgery a great experience. What I expected to be a traumatic, stressful and obviously painful, yet worthwhile experience turned out to be quite, literally amazing. I felt no pain whatsoever! The staff was great and helpful at all times.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Omidi, MD?
Are you Dr. Omidi?

Compare Dr. Omidi

Dr. Omidi's Care Philosophy

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have.  My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue.  I look forward to seeing you.

Expertise in the following fields:

Facial surgery, ace lifts, revision facelifts

Rhinioplasty (nasal surgery), revision or secondary rhinoplasty

Laser and non-invasive procedures such as Refirme, CO2 laser, Fraxel, Active FX, Erbium, IPL

Breast Surgery such as breast augmentation, breast reduction and mastopexy (breast lift).

Body Surgery such as abdominoplasty, thigh lift, body lift, outer thigh lift,

Body Surgery such as abdominoplasty, thigh lift, body lift, outer thigh lift,

Lipocontouring, using Microaire Power Assisted Liposuction technique

Non-invasive body contouring Velashape and Mesotherapy

Dear Patients,

Dr. Omidi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Omidi has 2 board actions

• Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (7/11/2012)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Maziar Omidi; License # ME90832; Case # 2008-23311

Nature of Complaint:

The Florida Board of Medicine previously on 06-14-2012 issued a Final Order.

Action Taken-Fine Paid

• State: Florida
    • Disciplinary action in another state (6/14/2012)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

• Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Completed in 2005

University California Los Angeles Medical Center

Graduated in 1993

• Farsi

Dr. Omidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery