Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Omidi, MD
You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have. My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue. I look forward to seeing you

9885 Charleville Blvd Ste 201

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Omidi

You are welcomed to see me in my office with any concerns you have.  My goal is to listen to you, become partners with you to identify what you need and together decide the best treatment avenue.  I look forward to seeing you.

Dr. Omidi's Experience

Dr. Omidi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Ultrapulse CO2 Laser

No malpractice history found for California.

• University California Los Angeles Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

• Magna Cum Laude, 1993
  • MD with Distinction in Research, 1997

• Farsi

Dr. Omidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Omidi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Omidi to family and friends
Dr. Omidi Says:

Dear Patients,

I welcome your feedback.  If there is anything you are unhappy about please contact my office directly so we can address your concerns.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Omidi's Performance
in Los Angeles |
Had surgery 3 weeks ago. Dr. Omidi is wonderful, caring and provides exceptional care. The staff are also excellent and attentive to patients' needs. Very welcoming! I love everyone's spirit and attentiveness. Love the results of my tummy tuck surgery! Thanks, Dr. Omidi, you have made a change in my life!
in Los Angeles |
I am so happy with my arm lift results. Dr. Omidi is amazing and the staff are friendly and very helpful. They gave me all the reassurance I needed and delivered on their promises. The entire experience has been stress-free and very rewarding. Thank you so much!
in Los Angeles |
Pues que les puedo decir me quedo sin palabras par la gran atencion que recivi de parte de todos los trabasadores al rededor de doctor. Michael Omidi que encanto el procedimiento que se realiza no sufrir nada penre que seria una mas dificil pero con el trato que recivi la verdad me siento super satisfecha. Gracias a todos por su ayuda, especialmente al doctor Michael Omidi.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi and his staff have been wonderful from day 1. Dr. Omidi is very patient and makes you feel comfortable from the consult to the after care. Alexis and Dr. Omidi are excellent. I cannot say enough how wonderful my whole breast lift experience has been. I would recommend Dr. Omidi to everyone! Thank you!
in Los Angeles |
I found Dr. Omidi on RealSelf. After reading all the great reviews, I made my consultation. From the moment I met Dr. Omidi, I knew he was the doctor for me. After researching many different doctors for over 2 years, I'm so glad I picked Dr. Omidi. I was very scared the day of surgery but Dr. Omidi and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I'm amazed by my tummy tuck results! Follow up care has been amazing. Dr. Omidi gave me back my confidence.
in Los Angeles |
I'm extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures. The doctor and all the staff very friendly and always with a smile, which made me feel very confident and secure. Thank you all the staff members for such a great experience.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Michael Omidi was professional and attentive. Dr. Omidi is very good and caring. I am very happy with my amazing tummy tuck results. The staff are very kind and helpful. Dr. Omidi is the best!!
in Los Angeles |
First time I came in the office I felt very comfortable, everyone was so nice and sweet. I knew this was the place for me and when I came in for consultation with Dr Omidi, he was so caring and knowledgeable. He told me exactly what size breast I needed for my body frame and it was perfect. The tummy tuck – perfect job, liposuction – perfect. I am so happy with everything. He could have not done a better job. Everyone tells me I look like a model. Dr. Omidi you rock! Thanks a bunch you saved me
Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi was right from the beginning. He is very informative, kind and made me feel like I was in good hands. I could not be happier with my results. My breasts are beautiful thanks to Dr. Omidi. I have been thinking about breast augmentation for 2 years and now I regret not coming to him sooner.
in Los Angeles |
I went in for rhinoplasty after years of wanting to fix the bump on my nose. I was really nervous going in but Dr. Omidi quickly eased my nerves and assured me he could accomplish the results I was looking for. I am extremely pleased with my new nose.
in Los Angeles |
I came across Dr. Omidi through realself.com. I saw he had a lot of great reviews and saw all his before and after photos for tummy tuck and I really liked all the results. Made my consultation a few days later and he was very knowledgeable and honest about the procedure that I wanted. Had my surgery on May 25, 2017 and it went very well. The doctors and staff were very nice and made sure I was taken care of. Dr. Omidi would call or text me if I had any questions or problems with my surgery. All
in Los Angeles |
I went in for some body contouring after having gastric bypass 6 years ago. Dr. Omidi was extremely warm and explained everything well during my free consultation. He and his staff were very attentive and answered all my questions before and after the surgery. I'm so happy that I found them and that I'm moving towards the body I've always wanted. Thanks everyone!
in Los Angeles |
I found Dr. Omidi on RealSelf. I read all the reviews and looked at every picture and was pleased with what I saw. I set up a consultation and immediately knew he was the doctor for me. The staff is amazing especially Zina! Everyone took the time to accommodate me in any way. I've been wanting breast augmentation surgery for years and I'm so happy with the results. If you want perfect breasts, look no further. Thank you, Dr. Omidi!
in Los Angeles |
Amazing! Since the beginning of my breast augmentation journey, I've had no problems. Dr. Omidi and his office staff will take excellent care of you before and after your surgery. So glad I chose Dr. Omidi for my surgery!
in Los Angeles |
I had a huge double chin with no definition. Now after Kybella my chin is more defined and the results are wonderful. In 6 weeks my face changed. Dr. Michael Omidi was careful, attentive, and really good overall!
in Los Angeles |
Estoy agradecida es muy buen trabajo. Me atandido muy bien y saus asistantes tan biem. Muy bien gracias. Thanks! Gracias todos.
in Los Angeles |
Coming to Dr. Omidi was the best decision I made. I've had the best results and many compliments thanks to Dr. Omidi. The surgery went great. I am beyond pleased with my outcome but the best part was the aftercare. He was so attentive you would have thought we were related. He truly cares about his patients. I look forward to my next visit and my results from that. Dr. Omidi, you are the best!
in Los Angeles |
Over the past couple of years I have had more than a couple of procedures with Dr. Omidi. I have always felt very safe undergoing these procedures. Dr. Omidi was recommended to me by a friend that also had a procedure done with this doctor and was very satisfied with the outcome. The doctor is always very attentive to my concerns and always looking out for the patient's safety, well-being and satisfaction. I am very satisfied with the care. Amazing doctor, staff, and facility.
in Los Angeles |
I was nervous at first since I had no idea what to expect, but after meeting Dr. Omidi, I felt very relaxed, confident, and decided to go with him. I am now 5 weeks post-op and feeling great. Still swollen a bit but extremely happy to see my flat tummy. Thank you, Dr. Omidi for being so kind and understanding to my feelings and answering all my crazy questions! I can't wait to see final results of my tummy tuck – finally I will be able to show my stomach without shame. You are the greatest!
in Los Angeles |
Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Muy perdiente y todas los enfermeras me ayudaron mucho me senti tranquila y como en casa. Recomiendo 100% al doctor para cualqvier procedimiento. Zina estuvo para mi desde el momento que decidi operarme y me explico y ayudo mucho. I love everything!
in Los Angeles |
This is my third procedure (platelet-rich plasma injections) with Dr. Michael Omidi. I'm seeing much more positive results. The staff is great! Easy to work with, great communication. I would recommend people to come to this practice for the PRP procedure.
in Los Angeles |
I got liposuction and fat transfer, been thinking about it for 5 years. I was very nervous at the beginning, since it was my first time seeing a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Omidi is pleasant and easy to talk to. I'm excited about my results. Recovered a lot faster than expected. Feel happy with my choice of doctor!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Been thinking about having breast augmentation years ago, but undecided because I was having a hard time finding the right doctor. I'm thankful to my friend because she recommended Dr. Omidi to me not only because he's double-board certified, he's also the great surgeon that really makes sure my dream comes true. I love my new breasts. The size and the way they look is perfectly perfect. The staff are very accommodating and very friendly and making sure that I'm getting the best care.
in Los Angeles |
My experience with Dr. Michael Omidi and the whole staff was great. I felt comfortable before, during and after my surgery. I've had high expectations for breast augmentation procedure and I'm very pleased with my results.
in Los Angeles |
After the rhinoplasty surgery I have been able to breathe better. Before the surgery I wasn't able to breathe, I was short of breath, had headaches and had difficulty sleeping. After Dr. Omidi's great work, all the symptoms I had before are now gone! The staff here are also very kind and helpful and very attentive.
in Los Angeles |
Mi cirugía fue lo que esperaba, me gusto la forma en que me trato el personal y el doctor, y claro que recomendaria al doctor y su clinica. Y creo que yo estoy lista para mi segunda cirugia el Dr. Michael Omidi. Gracias atodos.
in Los Angeles |
The staff has been excellent to work with. They are very supportive and answer any questions that arise. They have great follow through as well. I've always wanted to have rhinoplasty and Dr. Omidi really helped me realize my dreams.
in Los Angeles |
I recently had surgery on my arms and a tummy tuck with Dr. Omidi. Surgery went well and Dr. Omidi and the staff were awesome! They were very nice and helpful and answered every question I had. They all made me feel so comfortable at every visit. I chose Dr. Omidi because of his great reviews and really great prices! So much better than other doctors/surgeons. He ended up being an honest, straightforward surgeon who really cares about the outcome of the patient and not just about money.
in Los Angeles |
My care with Dr. Omidi has been great and his staff have been very helpful and caring. I went through 3 other doctors but when I saw Dr. Omidi, I just knew he was the one because he showed that he cared and he was very professional with his words and he explained every little detail of my procedure. Dr. Omidi is the best! He changed my life completely by making me feel more confident about myself. I will definitely come back to him and recommend him to anyone.
Los Angeles |
It was a very quick and easy surgery. It all went great. Very pleased with my rhinoplasty results and the recovery process. Dr. Michael Omidi is without doubt a five star surgeon!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi and his team are truly incredible. They are professional and lovely to work with. They helped make the process so much easier. Dr. Omidi did an unbelievable job, he is truly a very talented surgeon. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon but his bedside manners are very comforting. He truly cares for his patients and I had that feeling through the entire process. I couldn't be happier with my rhinoplasty results and highly recommend Dr. Omidi and his team.
in Los Angeles |
I selected Dr. Michael Omidi because I saw him on RealSelf. The care has been pretty good (the best I've ever had) and the staff were very helpful and good. Getting a tummy tuck with Dr. Michael has changed my life a lot.
in Los Angeles |
Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables.Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables. Siempre sonente el doctor muy excelente, el se tomo el tiempo de explicar detalladomente el procedimiento. El doctor me hace sentir muy confidente de la operacion. Tambien me gusto que he habla de lo que tu necesitas personal mentey no lo que le conviene a ellos. Zina nos explica los precios y muy detalladamente y tuvo toda la paciensia necesaria.
in Los Angeles |
My experience was very pleasant with the procedure. The staff and doctor were so professional and very informative. They helped me regain my confidence. I was insecure about my body, but now I feel so happy with my results, I can't wait till summertime!
in Los Angeles |
After researching many doctors and facilities I've chosen the best! On my consultation date I met Dr. Omidi, he answered all my questions and I felt safe to go into procedure with the knowledgeable doctor. My procedure was on 4-12-17 and my whole recovery process was very smooth. Zina was always available for my questions to be answered. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his incredible staff to all my friends. Thanks guys for all support. Thanks Dr. Omidi for making me confident again!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi and his team are an amazing team. They are professional and courteous. Dr. Omidi is an exceptional doctor. I couldn't be more happy with results of my procedure. Out of all the doctors in Beverly Hills, I would have to rate him as #1.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi is a fantastic doctor! He is very knowledgeable. Earlier that same day I had a consultation with another doctor and I left with doubt and uncertainty but after my consultation with Dr. Omidi I knew right away I could trust him to give me the results I was looking for. I left his office excited, I had absolutely no doubt at all and could not wait to have the procedure done. He truly cares about his patients. Not only is he amazing but so is his staff. I overall had a great experience.
in Los Angeles |
Well, I have no words to describe Dr. Omidi. He is the best and he completely transformed my face by giving scar revision treatment and new laser resurfacing. I needed treatment because of bike accident. My helmet broke and the glass in front of helmet gave me many wounds on my face. But now everything is under control because of Dr. Omidi. Thank you for everything!
in Los Angeles |
Five stars! After deciding to undergo a tummy tuck, I had nothing but superb experience at Dr. Omidi's office from day 1 to pre-op to surgery to post-op. Staff and doctor are A+. Coming back for more!
in Los Angeles |
I selected Dr. Omidi because he gave me confidence from the first visit. His staff has treated me very well. They are all professional. My procedure consisted of a tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks. Naturally, I felt very nervous at first but the doctor did his best to reassure me. The results are more than I expected! Thank you very much, Dr. Omidi and staff.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Omidi is an amazing doctor. He is receptive, supportive, caring and professional. He accomplished everything I wanted. I am beyond impressed and extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his staff to anyone. I am so appreciative and cannot be more pleased.
in Los Angeles |
Having these two procedures done has really boosted my confidence about myself and my body. I can finally wear the things I have not been able to wear prior to my surgery. The attention and care that I received from the doctor, nurses, and front office staff was always nothing but friendly and attentive. They made my entire experience, from start to finish, as smooth and enjoyable as possible. I will definitely be having any future procedures done with this office.
in Los Angeles |
Estoy fascinada el persona muy atento y amable. Le recuperación de mi cirugía muy rápida recién hace 13 dias y ya meciento bien puedo regresar amis actividades normales. La cicatrización va muy bien estoy conforme y feliz al fin octuve los resultados que espera.
in Los Angeles |
I give Dr. Omidi 5 stars and above. He's so professional and I love the results. This is my second time here and I will be returning. God bless you, Dr. Omidi!
in Los Angeles |
A couple of months ago I was treated by Dr. Omidi. I had consultation and he made me feel extremely comfortable, didn't rush me. There were several other procedures I wanted done, but he advised I didn't need them and that alone showed he cared and it wasn't all about the money. Almost six months later after my tummy tuck, breast augmentation and lift, I look and feel great! Dr. Omidi's bedside manners are sincere and genuine. I recommend him to everyone I know. He changed my life.
Los Angeles, CA |
Tenia esperando varios anos para mi cirugia habia ido con varios cirujanos y nunca me convencian por una u otra razon. Cuando conosi al Dr. Omidi fue el unico que me hiso sentir confiansa a es un exelente cirugiano y slempre esta al pendiete de uno como pasiente no importa dia ni hora. Hay muy pocos como el, mi vida cambio al 100% gracias!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Todo ha sido muy bien con el cirujano Michael Omidi. Yo me hice mi tummy tuck y lipo. Con el quede contenta con mi nuevo estomaguo despues de vertenido tres embarazos. Tambien el trato que el medio tue lo mejor yo recommende a mi amigua para su tummy tuck y lipo y quedo super contenta. Gracias por todo.
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Michael Omidi and his staff have been very helpful, every visit has been positive. The staff is always very friendly, and ready to answer any questions. Dr. Omidi was amazing. I received quality care throughout my entire experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for surgery.
in Los Angeles |
Estoy contenta y satisfecha por la atencion que me brindaron dede el primer dia en que visite la clinica. Me trataron muy bien, y con el trabajo realizado en mi fue exalente y ahora me siento bien. Mujer renovada, mi autoestima lo tengo bien. Que dios les bendiga su trabajo ya que su trabajo es exelente. Gracias.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have wanted my breasts bigger since I was a teenager, being a size A most of my life. Dr. Omidi and his staff took great care of me. I am extremely happy with my size D breasts and my much flatter belly. That you so much, Dr. Omidi. You have made a long awaited dream come true for me.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Omidi, MD?
Are you Dr. Omidi?

See our Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at Providence Saint John's Health Center

Visit Dr. Omidi