Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michael Nordlund, MD
Dr. Michael Nordlund, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Nordlund is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center , Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Nordlund

Dr. Nordlund's Experience

Dr. Nordlund's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trichiasis
  • Ulcer

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Iridectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Hospital
  • University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs

Dr. Nordlund has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nordlund does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nordlund and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nordlund's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nordlund to family and friends
Dr. Nordlund's Performance
Goshen, Ohio |
Dr Nordlund was friendly but very professional in addressing any questions or concerns I had. I felt he had the situation in hand and that received a lot of my fears.
Oxford, OH |
I have been very happy overall with my care. The doctor and his staff were very helpful and patient with me as I was very scared of the procedure and my blood pressure was high. The only thing that happened recently, was I was scheduled for my appolitnment today, 07.11.17 and they receptionist did not put it in the computer and I took off work and traveled there for nothing. I work in Hamilton and the office I went to was Middletown. This was inconventient to say the least.
in Springboro, OH |
Dr. Nordlund was very gracious and took time to explain my condition to both me and my husband.
West Chester, OH |
THE best!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Nordlund by Dr. Terry Nisbet at Wing Eyecare and was very happy to be referred to him. He was very courteous, friendly and informative about my procedure. He made me feel at ease when I had the procedure and during his follow up visits he was so professional. I am very happy with my results and would definitely refer him to others and will not hesitate to see him in the future. Thanks Dr. Nordlund for restoring my vision I am very happy!
in Springboro, OH |
Very thorough. Didn't appear to be in any kind of a hurry or rush to move on. Gave me plenty of time to ask questions and provided answers that were easily understood.
in Milford, OH |
Very efficient and cares about his patients.
in Hamilton, OH |
I like Dr. Nordlund very much!! He is very professional, answers all of my questions and concerns, and he and his staff make me feel that I am important to them, just like family.
Hamilton, OH |
I am not scheduled for surgery until June. I was very impressed with Dr. Nordlund during my pre-testing. Lots of my friends have experienced Dr. Nordlund's surgery and all tell me he is the best. I anticipate my surgery will go excently.
in Centerville, OH |
Good visit, very helpful and knowledgeable. I felt very confident after visit.
Circleville, OH |
So far so good. I am only three weeks out with my first eye, and one week out with my second. So, my lens are still settling. But, it is great to be able to see, and read without glasses.
Marysville, OH |
Excellent results.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Michael Nordlund made me feel comfortable through the whole experience. From the time, that I had the evaluation of my cataracts, to the time that I had the surgeries, Dr. Nordlund told me what to expect would happen. Nothing was a surprise to me. I felt a peace, which is not usually normal for me. I am a very nervous person and he helped me relax and actually enjoy the procedure. He is a wonderful doctor.
in Cincinnati, OH |
My experience with dr. Norland the nurses entire staff was great I've never been happier I can see,!! there was never any pain or discomfort when I had questions people answered immediately I could not be more pleased with everyone at the Cincinnati Eye Institute
in Cincinnati, OH |
Since the surgery this has been the best that my vision has been in ten years!
in Middletown, OH |
First visit was smooth, on time, and professional. Looking forward to surgery.
in Milford, OH |
absolutely
Middletown, OH |
very professional, explained the tests and clearly explained the results and what he saw and thought about the situation. did not speculate
in Middletown, OH |
I would recommend him A very good Dr they seem to care
in Cincinnati, OH |
I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Nordlund. He was very good at explaining what he would be doing and interested in any questions I might have.
in Cincinnati, OH |
the guy it very professional and easy to understand; takes time to explain situation.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Nordlund and his staff were courteous, explained everything about the procedure to my satisfaction both before and during the actual operation. They made what could have been a terrifying experience, one that was as pleasant as it could possibly be!
in Middletown, OH |
Not likely. I was very disappointed in my cataract surgery. Dr. Nordland told me I would not need glasses, except for reading, after he worked on both eyes. After the first eye was done, my vision was no better. I still need a corrective lens, and I still see halos at night. In 2 follow-up visits with Dr. Strauss, he assured me that there is nothing wrong, that they sometimes just miss the calculation. I postponed the surgery on the other eye, and am not sure what to do now.
in West Chester, OH |
Dr Nordlund listened to me and explained in great detail what my options were., He was always on time and did not talk down to me.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Explained cataract surgery in a way that I understood.
Loveland, OH |
Dr. extremely professional and gives aura of confidence which causes me to be relaxed in a situation which could be stressful.
Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Nordlund made a very good impression on us. He seemed very through asking for tests to prove his theory. I have every confidence in his valuation.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Nordlund explains everything in simple to understand terms and his bedside manner is EXCELLENT. Glad I chose Dr. Nordlund he is terrific.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Nordlund is always kind, compassionate, empathetic, truthful, realistic but optimistic.
in Fairfield, OH |
He did my cataract surgery. No problems.
in West Chester, OH |
Very personable and explained the entire process thoroughly.
in Maineville, OH |
He is excellent! Made me feel very comfortable.
in Mioan, Indiana |
Dr Nordlund was informative and explained the needed procedure. He made me feel that everything would go well.
expertise and manner
in Lawrenceburg, IN |
Good work well satisfied
in Lebanon OH |
Excellent. He was careful to explain what was going on with my sight and made sure I was comfortable with the explanation.
in Lockland, OH |
Easy to talk to and answering any questions you may have.
in Batesville, IN |
very good outcome.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Nordlund, MD?
Are you Dr. Nordlund?