Dr. Michael Niziol, MD

Dr. Michael Niziol, MD

Family Medicine | Male

83 Lewis St Dryden, NY 13053 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Niziol, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dryden, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Niziol is affiliated with Cortland Regional Medical Center, University Hospital - Community Campus, Upstate University Hospital, Robert Packer Hospital, Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca and Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Niziol's Experience

See how Dr. Niziol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Niziol

Dr. Niziol accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Niziol has admitting privileges.

Dr. Niziol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niziol to family and friends
Dr. Niziol's Performance
Cincinnatus, NY |
Dr. Niziol and his staff are amazing. I have been a patient for over a year and feel like my medical issues are his top priority. He answers all my questions and has such a broad understanding of my issues. I have never had a doctor that knows so much about my condition and would highly recommend him to everyone that wants a brilliant doctor caring for them. Did your doctor score a 100% on his medical boards?
in Cuyler, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Niziol for over 20 years and he had seen me through some very difficult situations. bad. Until I called to make an appointment for a physical and to get my scripts renewed (not taking my meds would lead to serious problems). I wasn't going to be able to get in till after my meds ran out and I asked to get a script to carry me till the appointment and was told; "No" by Terry the receptionist/wife and that I would have to go to convenient care or call 9-1-1 if I needed help.
in Ithaca, NY |
I had an appointment scheduled and showed up in time for the appointment. I was finally called in 30 minutes and I asked how much longer the wait would be since I didn't have the liberty of waiting too much longer. After being told I had three patients still ahead of me, I indicated I would return when there might be more time. He dropped me as a patient!! Office staff is horrible.
in dryden ,NY |
Dr. Niziol ordered several cardiac tests for my husband over a span of 12 years and never notified him of his abnormal results. Now he has heart failure. His wife, who runs the office, is nasty.
in Ithaca ny |
Dr. Niziol is a great doctor, he is thorough, patient, kind, and very intelligent.
in dryden ny |
My experience at Dr. Niziol office (Family Practice Associates of Dryden. NY)has been Nothing but amazing ! From the front desk to the time and expertise of Dr. Niziol has been absolutely top notch !!! I would like to personality thank them all for there care and having my best intrest There top priority!!! To end this survey I have never felt so comfortable and aligned with ALl of there moral and honest philosophy in the their professionalism and integrity.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Niziol, MD?
Are you Dr. Niziol?

Compare Dr. Niziol

Dr. Niziol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Niziol has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Niziol's Board Certifications

• Insect Bites and Stings
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1982

St Josephs Hospital

Completed in 1983

St Josephs Hospital

Completed in 1985

SUNY Potsdam

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Niziol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niziol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage