Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD

Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bedford, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.Read his story

2425 Highway 121

Bedford, TX 76021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Nguyen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Nguyen's Top Procedures and Conditions

Knee Fracture

Dr. Nguyen treats Knee Fracture more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Nguyen treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Nguyen treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Nguyen treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

At Texas Orthopedic Specialists, P.L.L.C., our pledge is to treat our patients with dignity, respect, courtesy and compassion. With two state-of-the-art locations in Bedford and Keller/Alliance, our surgeons are dedicated to providing each patient with compassionate and individualized orthopedic care. We look forward to helping you with all of your orthopedic needs!

• Sports Medicine

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Nguyen?
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD
Find another orthopedic specialist. My wife had meniscus knee surgery July 2018 with Dr. Michael Nguyen. While he was doing the surgery he saw she also had a torn ACL but refused to fix that while he was in there until she lost 50 pounds. After getting a couple of 2nd opinions, other surgeons are saying they would have repaired the ACL during the first surgery. So strike one for this place. During the first surgery (less than a year ago) the office sold us an ice machine. We needed to use it again this week and it doesn't work. The manufacturer says the warranty has to go through the doctor office. But Maggie at the office says they only warranty the machine for ONE MONTH. Strike two. Avoid this place. Obviously they are only in business to get as much money as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr Nguyen is an excellent surgeon. He had his work cut out for him when he did a right shoulder ORIF on me six months ago. He genuinely cares about his patients and provides the best of care. I knew that I was getting the best when I chose him. I highly recommend him and Tx Orthopedic Specialists. The best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen did an outstanding job repairing my shoulder...I'll be playing golf again in record time. Very professional and knowledgeable, one of the best in DFW.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen is a very caring, knowledgable and can explain your condition with language you can understand. He showed me photos on his computer of my injury and explained how he was going to repair the damage. He gave me confidence that I would be able to use my shoulder as before the rotator cuff damage. He was right, I'm 5 months post surgery and I have full motion of my shoulder. I thank Dr. Nguyen for his excellent skills and care for my shoulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
The Clinic's pre- and post- instructions are very clear. Dr. Nguyen has done an excellent diagnostic of my shoulder problems and completed the surgeries to repair my rotator cuff damages with great care. As a result, my recovery process has had been going well and ahead of average cases as being commented by my physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
This is a straightforward, intelligent man who knows his practice through and through, and puts your care above all else. He is possibly one of the best orthopedic doctors in the United States, and shows it with each and every person he cares for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
I recently broke my kneecap and was referred to Dr. Nguyen. He was very professional, kind and informative. Would highly recommend him!!! Rae Larson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
I had extensive rotator cuff separations in my shoulder and Dr Nguyen did an outstanding job with what was a very major repair. Wonderful bedside manner, takes all the time you need, good explanation of what was wrong and what needed to be done. Entire clinic was an outstanding experience. Could not have been better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
I had a torn miniscus and he mumbled under his breath that it was probably just arthritus. Was supposed to set up an MRI and just blew me off. I has my surgery with a different doctor. Snarky smart alec!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Helped my 13 yo with a shoulder injury. Very good bedside manner and knowledgeable about baseball injuries and rehab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Excellent doctor! I have full trust in this physician. Very caring, professional, and knowledgeable. He has helped me through a fractured patella and ankle. Recommend highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr Nguyen performed shoulder surgery for me. He is the best. I have never found a physician with such compassion and expertise. I would highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
I had an experience that turned out great ; Labrum repair with 5 anchors for Bankart and Slap lesions. Dr. Nguyen was very prompt, professional and thorough in his explanations. My arm feels better than ever and I can carry out movements I never could before the surgery. Dr. Nguyen was flexible in his schedule and worked flawlessly with my insurance carrier. Recovery was challenging in the beginning but Dr. Nguyen's PA Mrs. Madeline Moore was very supportive and reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen is a wonderful doctor- he listens, answers questions, has excellent knowledge and is obviously caring. I was fortunate in that he was able to treat my mild rotator cuff tear and impingement syndrome. I recommend him and will definitely return to him if necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
I was greatly impressed with Dr. Nguyen and his approach to my knee injury. He took great care to not only treat the injury, but also to care for me as a person. He took time to get to know my past orthopedic and health history and showed great interest in me as a person. He is a rare doctor in today's world that takes the time and interest in the patient. Thank you Dr. Nguyen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen is an outstanding physician. With surgery as an option, he chose an aggressive physical therapy regime to rehabilitate my shoulder without surgery. My shoulder is almost 100% and he got me back into my sport quickly. He explained all the options in a clear, concise, and easy to understand manner. I felt 100% confident in his recommended course of treatment and his prognosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen performed ACL reconstruction and Menicus repair on my 19 year old son's knee. He did a great job and my son is healing nicely. Both the doctor and his staff have been very kind and helpful through this process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Great doctor. He actually listened to me. I am pain-free for the first time in years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?
Dr. Nguyen is the best of the best. I am actually a primary care doctor and have been referring patients to him for years. All my patients rave about him. He is thorough, caring, and has the patient's best interests at heart. But I got to see him in person after my daughter dislocated her shoulder playing volleyball and softball three times. She then underwent arthroscopic surgery and has done great. She is now about to start her freshman year playing volleyball in college in Michigan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nguyen?

Texas Orthopedic Specialists