Dr. Michael Nazareth, MD

Dr. Michael Nazareth, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Michael Nazareth, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

297 Spindrift Dr Ste 100

Williamsville, NY 14221

• Independent Health
  • MagnaCare
  • Self Pay
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Nazareth

See how frequently Dr. Nazareth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Intertrigo
Itchy Skin
Skin Infections

Dr. Nazareth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nazareth "We provide a personalized approach to dermatology. We are a comprehensive practice, treating both adults and children, and practice medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology to provide compete care for your skin."

• Dermatology

• Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Milia
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Canisius College
  • SUNY Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Saint Joseph's Collegiate Institute
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Nazareth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nazareth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazareth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nazareth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazareth to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Nazareth's Performance
in North Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Nazareth is wonderful. I would describe myself as a dermatology nightmare because of all my moles and skin lesions. I've had numerous biopsies and excisions over the years. Dr. Nazareth is never rushed, always answers questions, all procedures have gone smoothly. I always feel comfortable at his office. He is intelligent and personable- those are two characteristics that will keep me at his office!
in Buffalo, NY |
Fantastic. I , along with several members of my family visited Dr. Nazareth. We all walked away talking about his friendly personality and willingness to listen to what we had to say. He fully explained conditions and treatments. Great with young patients as well
in Western New York |
I simply went here to have 2 small non healing areas on my cheek looked at and was told that before anything could be ordered they would have to biopsy it?? What???? Something simple as a culture and an antibiotic cream would have worked but no..... since it was not positive for a skin cancer I was told that they would burn the areas off with nitrogen! Are you kidding me? You wonder why insurance premiums are on a all time high. Lets charge the ins company an in office surgical app yep! Wondr y
in Buffalo, NY |
I visited Dr. Nazareth for the first time on February 8, 2017 and OMG, I absolutely love him!! The original dermatologist was no where near as through as Dr. Nazareth and she miss diagnose me and told me I had eczema when I really have developed psoriasis. He even showed me under the hand scope that he used to look closer. Dr. Nazareth was very easy to talk to and a very pleasant person. His staff was wonderful. I will definitely highly recommend him to anyone who has skin problems.
East Aurora, NY |
Horrible. I ended up making complaints to my insurance company and to the New York State Department of Health. An LPN called me to give biopsy results, but never gave me the correct answer that was clearly on the report. I was told I was ok, but I was not. Good thing I went for a second opinion. Incompetent and arrogant people.
Went to this office twice. The administrative staff were great. The mid level I saw on both occasions, Kyle Horton Maser was terrible. Lacking both compassion and understanding, treatment for my skin condition was inappropriate per my primary physician. My primary sent me to another dermatologist and will no longer recommend Dr. Nazareths office. When I asked to see Dr. Nazareth himself during the second visit, I was informed he was not there. Don't waste your time or money here.
in Buffalo, NY |
Had a simple surgical procedure which resulted in extreme infection and will ultimately result in significant scarring. Was not given any support from Dr- was unable to see him after the surgery, only allowed to speak to nurse or medical assistant.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Nazareth removed a lypoma from my arm today. The office staff is so nice and so is he. He did a great job and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.
in Clarence, NY |
Both my wife and I are patients of Dr.Nazareth. Aside from being a good doctor and having a nice report with his patients, Dr. Nazareth is incredibly efficient. He runs a very tight schedule and is on time all the time. The time he spends in the room with the patient is really spent with the patient. No distractions, no notes, no computer. The notes and photos are recorded contemporaneously by his assistant. Very impressive.
in East Amherst, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Nazareth and his staff. After visiting an urgent care facility in the East Amherst area and not getting the proper requested treatment for my injury, I called several dermatology offices for immediate care. This was the only office that would schedule an appointment promptly. The others were from one week to a month before I see any one. After my visit to this facility I have to rate Dr. Nazareth and his staff excellent.
Great communication skills...good at what he does. Very pleased. Spends as much time as you need. A plus.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Nazareth, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazareth?