Dr. Michael Nacol, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Nacol, MD

Dr. Michael Nacol, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Georgetown, TX. He is 66 years old.

Dr. Nacol's Care Philosophy

Internal medicine with emphasis in nutrition, weight loss , diabetes care, hypertension, allergies and asthma. We do nutritional testing, continuous glucose monitoring, vascular testing, echocardiography, allergy testing and nutritiontal counseling. Visit our website: htttp://wmsncodiag.wordpress.com

Dr. Nacol's Experience

See how Dr. Nacol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nacol

Dr. Nacol accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Nacol is now accepting new patients

Dr. Nacol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nacol to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Nacol's Performance
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    Dr. Nicol saved my life more than once. He is the smartest doctor I have ever been involved with. He truly cares for his patients and stops at nothing to find answers. You will be in good hands. His office staff is great. He would still be my doctor if I lived in Georgetown.
    in Georgetown , TX |
    Finally a Doctor who steers you in the right direction. Doctor Nacol is my primary care physician and allergist Doctor Nacol has made allergy symtoms disappear he has helped me gain control of my weight hence glucose problems and diabetes. I am all FOR the health care I receive from Doctor Nacol
    in Lubbock, TX |
    Dr. Nacol is a very effective doctor. However, his office staff was so incredibly rude that I ended up switching to another provider. I'm a college student and needed his approval to refill my prescription. I left several messages over the span of 5 days and my calls were NEVER returned. My father tried to call in hopes of receiving some kind of answer, but was hung up on repeatedly. I had never had a problem with the office staff until now. My advice-try treating your patients like human beings
    in Hutto, TX |
    I am sure he meant well, but, he spent my time with him at my new patient visit, discussing how he wanted me to get a medicare supplement. his advice was NOT sound. i had no physical exam, received no Rx, nor any orders for labs/other tests. the insurance he recommended for me would be an additional $975/month with my Medicare A & B. I am way to healthy for that kind of money... not to mention that the add'l insurance plus my truck note would be all of my total disability income.
    in Austin, TX |
    I have been using Dr. Mike Nacol for 15 years, from a small office to a group of doctors, he is still providing the highest level of care. Just today I was crippled by a chest infection, called in advance, then just walked into the office. They worked me in as best they could in short time, yet there was no feelings of being rushed or hurried. I can't speak highly enough for Dr. Nacol and his entire office staff!
    in Round Rock, TX |
    Dr. Nacol is not only excellent at diagnosing and treating his patients' illnesses, but he makes his patient feel as if he is truly concerned and genuinely interested in his patient's good health and wellness. He is compassionate and very kind.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Nacol, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nacol?

Dr. Nacol's Care Philosophy

Visit our website:  htttp://wmsncodiag.wordpress.com

Dr. Nacol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Patient Recognition award, 08/09
      • Physician Recognition Award
      • Americans Top Physician, 2007

Dr. Nacol has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nacol's Board Certifications

• Actinic Keratosis
    • Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Depression
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Pneumonia

Quillen Dishner School Med

Completed in 1985

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Nacol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nacol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cryosurgery