Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michael Munro, DO
Dr. Michael Munro, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Seaford, DE. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Munro is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center and Nanticoke Memorial Hospital.

Seaford office

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Munro

Dr. Munro's Experience

Dr. Munro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Munro does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cataract

• Laser Eye Surgery
  • Laser Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Cedarville University
  • Grandview Hosp Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Munro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Munro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Munro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Munro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Munro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Munro to family and friends
Dr. Munro's Performance
in Bridgeville, DE |
I am glad that I met him I appreciate his service his office staff was very kind and he was thorough with his information so i can understand it ..
in Georgetown Delaware |
Just got back from follow up visit for last cataract surgery. My vision is now 20-15. I could not be happier with the results. I haven't stopped smiling in three weeks now. Thank you to Dr. Munro for his wonderful care.
in Laurel, De. |
Dr. Munro puts the patient at ease and the surgery is quick, thorough, and painless. I will certainly recommend him to all that I know.
in Milton, DE |
I was referred to Dr. Munro for cataract removal. I could not have been more pleased with the care I received. Dr. Munro explained the procedure, post-operative instructions & what to expect. This alleviated any concerns I had. The staff in his office were pleasant & friendly. Dr. Munro made me feel at ease, he is very comfortable to talk with or ask any questions or address any concerns. My cataracts were removed & I now have 20/20 vision. I would highly recommend him.
in Milford, DE |
All my fears were addressed while talking to Dr. Munro. He has a caring, professional attitude and easy to converse with. His staff mirrors the same. I would highly recommend him. I was involved in an auto accident one day after surgery. His personal phone call was much appreciated and alleviated my concerns.
in Milford, Delaware. |
very friendly and Dr. Munro answered all of my questions. I was very nervous about getting my surgery to remove my cataracts, but he knew exactly what I was trying to say. Yes I would recommend Dr. Munro to my family and friends. May GOD continue to BLESS him.
in Milford, DE. |
Great experience with Dr. Munro and his staff. Couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Millsboro, DE |
10/10 would recommend.
Philadelphia, PA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Munro! I was, of course, nervous about my procedure, but Dr. Munro and his staff took the time to explain the procedure, what they planned to do, and what I was expected to do before and after the procedure -- which was minimal. I appreciated that there was a pre-op appointment the Monday prior to my Wednesday procedure, and a post-op appointment the next day. I was back to work, happy, and healthy the next day -- with 20/20 vision!
in Felton, DE |
I had lasik done about a week ago and all I can say is im very impressed. A great surgeon, calm and professional which made me comfortable. I loved how informational he was. He did not use big medical terms to explain lasik, he used eye models, pictutes and diagrams. My vision a week later is 20/15 in both eyes. Before lasik I could barely see the big E without my glasses a huge improvement in just minutes after surgery. Great staff and if I had to do it all over again i would in a heartbeat.
in BRIDGEVILLE DE |
I like Dr. Munro very much. He is very engaging and ready to help and answer any questions you might have. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. I now have 20/20 vision again, and had no complications during or after surgery. He led me thru what would take place during and after the surgeries, and I found that reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Munro to anyone looking for a good Ophthalmologist.
Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Munro was courteous and helpful. He took the time to explain all the details of my surgery and post op expectations. He did not rush me and answered all my questions.
in Seaford, DE |
Dr. Munro made my contract procedure as painless as possible. The doctor is very professional and the same time very personable. He prepares the patient for the whole experience. I also like to commend his staff. I always felt that I was the focus of all their efforts. The results of the procedures were better than I hope for. Dr. Munro is a very gifted doctor.
in Seaford, DE |
Dr Munro was very professional yet very personable.
in Millsboro, DE |
Was very impressed by Dr. Munro's ability. He and his staff were friendly and competent. I felt very at ease in Dr. Munro's care and follow-up.
Milford, DE |
I have found Dr. Munro most knowledgeable pertaining to my eye condition and appreciate his help in explaining any questions I have.
in Bethany Beach De |
Very thorough exam, explained surgery, made the whole procedure very easy!
Millsboro, DE |
Excellent care. Cataract surgery was explained and all my questions before and after were answered. Dr Munro is patient and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed and was comfortable asking anything.
in Bridgeville, DE |
I found Dr. Munro to be very professional in his approach to dealing with my surgery. He performed his duty as a physician to me to the highest degree of competency. Thank you, Dr. Munro
in Bridgeville, DE |
Every visit has been an informative, pleasant experience. Dr. Munro and his staff are all well trained and friendly.
in Seaford, DE |
Very friendly and courteous staff. Dr . Munro is the best most caring eye dr around Sussex county
Wilmington, DE |
Being a retired health professional, my expectations are high, and I was not disappointed with the care received from Dr. Munro. He is competent and knowledgeable and instilled confidence in me as a patient, needing cataract surgery on both eyes. He always listened to me and answered all of my questions. I was very satisfied with the 2 surgeries, the pre and post op visits and with his professional office staff. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
in Fenwick Island |
I recently had a very serious eye condition. After seeing two different doctors in which the problem with my eye was misdiagnosed by both, I was referred to Dr. Munro. After my first appointment with Dr. Munro in which he diagnosed my problem immediately I was put into a program with him that is now in its sixth month. I am just about at 90% in regaining my full sight back. I truly owe this result to Dr. Munro. His knowledge, professionalism and care is second to none!
Georgetown |
Dr. Munro is up to date on the latest medical procedures for vision care. I trust his judgement and follow his orders. He explains what my eye problem is and how he will fix it and follows up. He listens to me and answers my questions. He is never rushed. He is fast and accurate doing procedures. He cares about his patients as people. He has a warm and friendly manner. He cares about medical costs for his patients. I am very happy with him as my eye doctor. I would recommend him highly.
Dagsboro, DE |
Dr. Munro talked me into performing laser surgery on my eyes to help control my glaucoma. Throughout the procedure my eye hurt as if sand was being poured into it. When I voiced my discomfort he told me there was only 25% left to finish. Those were the only words he spoke to me before, during and after the surgery. I later found out that my eye hadn't been numbed enough. It was a horrible experience. No bedside manner and untrustworthy.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Munro, DO?
Are you Dr. Munro?