Dr. Michael Moore, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Moore

Dr. Michael Moore, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 1981 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Moore accepts

Dr. Moore accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

• Colposcopy
  • Cyst
  • Cystectomy
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Gynecologic Surgical Procedure
  • Gynecologic Ultrasound
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy
  • Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Monarc® Suburethral Sling
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery

I am a subspecialist in Gynecologic Endoscopic Surgery. I have tracked my data and have proven that 99% of women are candidates for less invasive, less painful technology for their problems. I will thoroughly evaluate the problems including doing the...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Moore, MD
Dr. Moore is the consummate professional and everything I would ever need a doctor to be. He has done laparoscopic surgery on me twice, once in 2005 for a hysterectomy and once in February of this year for a salpingoophorectomy. Dr. Moore has a kind, attentive demeanor, and his staff, the same staff that was there 14 years ago, is caring and efficient. They all seemed to recognize the fact that though they do these things every day, it was the biggest thing happening in my life. In February, as in 2005, Dr. Moore let me know my choices and did not attempt to influence me in any direction. When I made my decision, he respected it without questioning me. He and his staff then kept excellent communications with me throughout the process, and follow up care was as professional as the pre-op care. The surgery, itself, was exactly as described, as was my recovery. Sky Ridge did an excellent job, as well, and I would recommend them, too. In summary, I highly recommend Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I should have done this review long time ago... I had a fibroid removal surgery with Dr. Moore. If you suffer with fibroids please run to Dr. Moore office and schedule an appointment. I have consulted with a few other surgeons in Denver area and Dr. Moore is the only one who has an extensive and successful track record of doing this type of surgery (laparoscopic myomectomy) in Denver area or possibly Colorado. I decided to go with him instead of robotic surgery since I needed my surgeon to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
As a specialist in fibroids, Dr. Moore came highly recommended. He was knowledgeable and did a thorough exam himself prior to recommending surgery. But, his tone of voice and mannerisms came across as patronizing and he was a bit arrogant. I felt pressured into the type of procedure and there ended up being surgical complications. In addition, a large fibroid was missed. He then tried to get me in a clinical trial and when I declined, there was no follow-up, despite rec. for exams every 6 months
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I had numerous fibroids removed a few years ago, went on to have a very healthy pregnancy. My OBGYN was shocked to learn how bad my fibroid situation had been given how well Dr. Moore performed the surgery. I am VERY grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I first met Dr. Moore under odd and unfortunate circumstances: a post-sterilization miscarriage. I was lost and seeking a new sterilization method - complicated with the fact that my previous surgeon had missed some fibroids. Dr. Moore explained all of the options available and I've remained a patient since 2011. He is thoughtful, thorough, extremely knowledgeable and kind - - answers every possible question. Both my heart and my health are better for knowing Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr . Moore made an excellent surgery for my wife , he is a great doctor and man , thank you Michael you saved us. Boris and Anna .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I have never had a better doctor. Dr. Moore takes the time to get to know you and asks questions to make sure that all your concerns are addressed. I've been a patient of his for 5 years now and he has helped me through a number of health scares. He takes a conservative approach and doesn't leap to things like surgery right away, which I greatly appreciated. He also stays very current on the latest research and patient comfort is a big priority. I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I was recently a patient of Dr Moore. He removed some uterine fibroids. I am impressed with how personally involved he was with my pre-op and post-op. He met with my husband and myself, did all the ultrasound and SHG investigative work and the post-op ultra-sound. His bedside manner is caring and reassuring. The surgery went without a hitch and I was able to get back to work the next week. I appreciate how he talked my husband and myself through all the ultrasounds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I can't imagine a better doctor or a better surgery experience. I was having severe cramps and heavy bleeding. When my regular gynecologist diagnosed uterine fibroids, she referred me to Dr. Moore because she wasn't sure she would be able to remove my frbroids (orange and golfball sized) laparoscopically. Dr. Moore is extremely experienced and was confident he could remove them in a minimally invasive manner. He was kind, informative, thorough, and skilled beyond compare. Recovery was a breeze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I was at my wit's end when I found Dr. Moore. I had been told by many providers I was imagining the pain and it's normal to bleed heavily each month, Dr. Moore didn't agree with them. He listened to me and helped me understand. He discovered I had been incorrectly diagnosed with fibroids. He discussed the endometriosis and the daily pain. We decided to go through with the hysterectomy. I was back at work within a week and feel much better. I no longer have the daily pain. I'm super happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is very knowledgeable and gave us fact based information that helped us to be comfortable at every step in the process, from the diagnostic phase to prepping for surgury to after surgury care to follow up was done with plenty of forethought, planning and compassion. For those who have been told that treatment for fibroids is a hysterectomy, Dr Moore is a breath of fresh air.. I did not have to have a Hysterectomy, post surgury periods are a dream! Well worth it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, always has time to answer questions. Recently he inserted a skyla IUD for me, and it was such a great experience. He medicated me with a Percocet and a Valium, waited about an hour, and then used a local anesthetic around my cervix before insertion. I barely felt any discomfort! Absolutely amazing and would recommend Dr. Moore for this procedure to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
What a talented, experienced, and highly skilled doctor - truly a life saver. He quickly learned my history and listened to my concerns. I knew that my procedure was safe in the hands of an experienced surgeon. He did a phenomenal job, despite FDA red-tape; and even visited post-surgery (his Thanksgiving break). His great caring manner and tremendous skills make him one of the top doctors I have ever known. Everything about Dr. Moore and his professional practice speaks EXCELLENCE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
He takes the time to listen and make sure you know all of your options. I had a hysterectomy in December and could not be happier. My down time and pain were minimal and I am now pain free! He's amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Two years ago, I found myself completely disheartened with my previous OB/GYN doctor. A friend of mine had just recently started to see Dr Moore after having similar disappointing care from the same doctor I was seeing then. She highly recommended I go see Dr Moore. I still recall her email saying, "Drop Dr X and RUN to Dr Moore!" Well, she's never given me better advice because I will say that Dr Moore lives and breathes what you hope for in a gynecologist! no more room here to say more! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I am so thrilled to have found Dr. Moore; I was referred to him by another Ob/Gyn who realized my case was beyond her expertise. The surgery he did was an endometrial ablation and I also had a tricky fibroid removed; and I am absolutely thrilled with result. I wish I had found him years ago! Plus, he listens closely and explains everything clearly. Great experience all around with Dr. Moore and everyone that works in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr Moore did a Myomectomy to remove large fibroid tumors. No one else would do it laparoscopic which was what I needed for little down time. Dr Moore has to be the BEST in his field. He is a doctor who tells you all the facts, which is key for me to know all the details. He was kind and gentle at the same time. What a bedside manner. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr Moore just recently perform a bilateral salpingectomy on me and I was very happy with his care and bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Moore to anyone that needs a similar surgery. His office staff is very friendly too. Very glad my fertility doctor recommended Dr Moore to me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
After 2 years or longer of seeing doctor after doctor with no answer, and living with chronic pain, Dr. Moore provided a diagnosis and recommendation, which I took and could not be more pleased with. I would recommend him to any woman who is undergoing the stress and agony of chronic pain of any sort requiring OBGYN or GYNO expertise. The surgery conducted by Dr. Moore was a complete success, quick recovery and I have now enjoyed two plus months of no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I am 29 and have suffered with Chronic Pelvic Pain since puberty. Dr. Moore is the only doctor I have seen who truely listens to me and understands that I know my own body. He talkes TO me, not at me and has provided me with options to improve the quality of my life. I have worked in healthcare myself for many years, and I admit that I am what I would call a "high maintenance" patient, Dr. Moore has never treated me as such. He is a great doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moore treats patients.