Dr. Michael Moore, MD

Dr. Michael Moore, MD

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery  |

Dr. Michael Moore, MD is a minimally invasive gynecologic surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center.

Advanced Women's Health Institute

425 S Cherry St Ste 907

Denver, CO 80246

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Moore

I am a subspecialist in Gynecologic Endoscopic Surgery. I have tracked my data and have proven that 99% of women are candidates for less invasive, less painful technology for their problems. I will thoroughly evaluate the problems including doing the ultrasound myself(not a tech). You will be offered multiple medical options when available. I will help you sort through the possible outcomes and make an informed decision in a caring environment that respects your feelings and beliefs.

Dr. Moore's Experience

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery

• Infertility
  • Leiomyoma
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Urethral Sling
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Oklahoma
  • University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Fellowship Director Gynecologic Endoscopioc Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Swedish Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures

View Ratings

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Denver CO |
I was at my wit's end when I found Dr. Moore. I had been told by many providers I was imagining the pain and it's normal to bleed heavily each month, Dr. Moore didn't agree with them. He listened to me and helped me understand. He discovered I had been incorrectly diagnosed with fibroids. He discussed the endometriosis and the daily pain. We decided to go through with the hysterectomy. I was back at work within a week and feel much better. I no longer have the daily pain. I'm super happy.
Keenesburg, CO |
Dr. Moore is very knowledgeable and gave us fact based information that helped us to be comfortable at every step in the process, from the diagnostic phase to prepping for surgury to after surgury care to follow up was done with plenty of forethought, planning and compassion. For those who have been told that treatment for fibroids is a hysterectomy, Dr Moore is a breath of fresh air.. I did not have to have a Hysterectomy, post surgury periods are a dream! Well worth it!!
Denver, CO |
Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, always has time to answer questions. Recently he inserted a skyla IUD for me, and it was such a great experience. He medicated me with a Percocet and a Valium, waited about an hour, and then used a local anesthetic around my cervix before insertion. I barely felt any discomfort! Absolutely amazing and would recommend Dr. Moore for this procedure to anyone!
in Manassa, CO |
What a talented, experienced, and highly skilled doctor - truly a life saver. He quickly learned my history and listened to my concerns. I knew that my procedure was safe in the hands of an experienced surgeon. He did a phenomenal job, despite FDA red-tape; and even visited post-surgery (his Thanksgiving break). His great caring manner and tremendous skills make him one of the top doctors I have ever known. Everything about Dr. Moore and his professional practice speaks EXCELLENCE!
Denver, CO |
He takes the time to listen and make sure you know all of your options. I had a hysterectomy in December and could not be happier. My down time and pain were minimal and I am now pain free! He's amazing!!
Highlands Ranch, CO |
Two years ago, I found myself completely disheartened with my previous OB/GYN doctor. A friend of mine had just recently started to see Dr Moore after having similar disappointing care from the same doctor I was seeing then. She highly recommended I go see Dr Moore. I still recall her email saying, "Drop Dr X and RUN to Dr Moore!" Well, she's never given me better advice because I will say that Dr Moore lives and breathes what you hope for in a gynecologist! no more room here to say more! :)
in Denver, CO |
I am so thrilled to have found Dr. Moore; I was referred to him by another Ob/Gyn who realized my case was beyond her expertise. The surgery he did was an endometrial ablation and I also had a tricky fibroid removed; and I am absolutely thrilled with result. I wish I had found him years ago! Plus, he listens closely and explains everything clearly. Great experience all around with Dr. Moore and everyone that works in his practice.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Moore did a Myomectomy to remove large fibroid tumors. No one else would do it laparoscopic which was what I needed for little down time. Dr Moore has to be the BEST in his field. He is a doctor who tells you all the facts, which is key for me to know all the details. He was kind and gentle at the same time. What a bedside manner. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
Littleton, CO |
Dr Moore just recently perform a bilateral salpingectomy on me and I was very happy with his care and bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Moore to anyone that needs a similar surgery. His office staff is very friendly too. Very glad my fertility doctor recommended Dr Moore to me
in Denver |
After 2 years or longer of seeing doctor after doctor with no answer, and living with chronic pain, Dr. Moore provided a diagnosis and recommendation, which I took and could not be more pleased with. I would recommend him to any woman who is undergoing the stress and agony of chronic pain of any sort requiring OBGYN or GYNO expertise. The surgery conducted by Dr. Moore was a complete success, quick recovery and I have now enjoyed two plus months of no pain.
in Denver, CO |
I am 29 and have suffered with Chronic Pelvic Pain since puberty. Dr. Moore is the only doctor I have seen who truely listens to me and understands that I know my own body. He talkes TO me, not at me and has provided me with options to improve the quality of my life. I have worked in healthcare myself for many years, and I admit that I am what I would call a "high maintenance" patient, Dr. Moore has never treated me as such. He is a great doctor.
in Colorado |
Dr. Moore treated me for medium/large uterine fibroids. He was able to effectively remove the fibroids through lap. Incisions were minimal and post surgery pain manageable. The post operative pain, recovery and outcome are good indications of an amazingly skilled surgeon. He was recommended by three OBGYN I visited before making the decision for surgery. He is well regarded by his fellow colleges and patients. I am extremely grateful to Dr. M.
in Denver, CO |
I had fibroids and ended up having my uterus removed. Dr Moore was really thoughtful and spent a lot of time explaining options and the pros/cons of each. Before my surgery I was miserable with uncontrolled bleeding and cramping. I had surgery on a Thursday and was back at work full time the following Monday (work from home). Dr. Moore made me feel like I was family and he would take that good of care of me. Highly recommend!
in Boulder, CO |
I had a terrible colposcopy experience at Boulder Community Hospital in July, and I was diagnosed with CIN2 (cervical dysplasia level 2). I was terrified. I wanted to find a doctor I trusted to help me with a treatment plan and options, more than 'hysterectomy' or 'LEEP procedure' which were the options the BCH doctor gave me. Dr. Moore has been my advocate and my trusted partner in designing a treatment plan, involving a noninvasive clinical protocol and ablation. I trust him wholeheartedly.
in Denver, CO |
If considering a hysterectomy or other female procedure, you must see Dr. Moore! My OB/GYN told me I needed an abdominal hysterectomy due to large uterine fibroids and refused to consider laparoscopic options. Dr. Moore took a biopsy, then performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy via 4 tiny incisions. He was extremely thorough in explaining my options, is an amazing surgeon and I was back to work in 2 weeks. He also returned my calls personally when I had questions or concerns. Very caring!
Denver |
Dr. Moore explained every preparation step till I understood and felt comfortable moving forward with the procedure. My questions were listened and answered thoroughly. The surgery was successful and the recovery was quick and smooth. All other doctors I spoke were able to perform only abdominal hysterectomy which I wouldn't have considered. I'm grateful my friend suggested seeing Dr. Moore! The office manager, Lucy, was also very helpful and efficient throughout the entire process.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Moore was extremely professional and knowledgeable. If you are having irregular symptoms with your cycle, schedule a visit with Dr. Moore as he will be able to help alleviate any irregular symptoms you may have or assist in diagnosis .
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Moore is wonderful! It was easy to talk to him about my concerns. He was patient and caring. It is easy to recommend him for care!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Are you Dr. Moore?