Dr. Michael Moore, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Moore

Advanced Women's Health Institute

425 S Cherry St Ste 907 Denver, CO 80246

Dr. Michael Moore, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 1981 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Practices at top hospital . Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Moore accepts

Dr. Moore accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

• Colposcopy
  • Cyst
  • Cystectomy
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Gynecologic Surgical Procedure
  • Gynecologic Ultrasound
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy
  • Laparoscopic Salpingectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Monarc® Suburethral Sling

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Moore, MD
Dr. Moore did an excellent job. I had been told for years that painful periods and heavy bleeding that make me miss out on life is "normal". Dr. Moore doesn't believe anyone should let life pass them by just because of painful periods, he actually cares about you and your quality of life. My exam for the first time ever did not hurt. It was all very quiet and calm in his office, and very private. We discussed all our options, and my husband was an active participant in my care as well. We chose to do a hysterectomy + oophorectomy, and found endometriosis. I had been told for years by other doctors that this was normal. Not anymore! Now I'm free from endo for the first time in my life. Also, the surgery went amazing. They have the best staff, including great anesthesiologists and friendly nurses. They listened to everything. I woke up feeling better than I have in years and with a clear explanation to what was found. Excellent doctor, I recommend him to every woman I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Moore for any ob/gyn surgeries. The amount of time he took at all visits pre-op explaining and re-discussing and re-explaining what was going on with me was out of this world. I've never met a specialist who took the time to kindly visit all of my issues, run all tests, and wait for my decision. He has fine tuned and perfected his surgeries over 30 years. I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy with endo excision leaving one ovary 9 weeks ago and I feel amazing, no complications. He deeply cares about his patients and I recommend him to every woman I talk to regarding female issues. I haven't had any issues at all post-op. Wish I would have done it 2 years ago! Really, go to Dr. Moore for your surgery. Seeing a specialist instead of a regular surgeon is vital, he knows what he's doing and I'd do it over again only with Dr. Moore. See this specialist, not just a surgeon, he knows what he's doing. Thank you for giving me my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is the consummate professional and everything I would ever need a doctor to be. He has done laparoscopic surgery on me twice, once in 2005 for a hysterectomy and once in February of this year for a salpingoophorectomy. Dr. Moore has a kind, attentive demeanor, and his staff, the same staff that was there 14 years ago, is caring and efficient. They all seemed to recognize the fact that though they do these things every day, it was the biggest thing happening in my life. In February, as in 2005, Dr. Moore let me know my choices and did not attempt to influence me in any direction. When I made my decision, he respected it without questioning me. He and his staff then kept excellent communications with me throughout the process, and follow up care was as professional as the pre-op care. The surgery, itself, was exactly as described, as was my recovery. Sky Ridge did an excellent job, as well, and I would recommend them, too. In summary, I highly recommend Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I should have done this review long time ago... I had a fibroid removal surgery with Dr. Moore. If you suffer with fibroids please run to Dr. Moore office and schedule an appointment. I have consulted with a few other surgeons in Denver area and Dr. Moore is the only one who has an extensive and successful track record of doing this type of surgery (laparoscopic myomectomy) in Denver area or possibly Colorado. I decided to go with him instead of robotic surgery since I needed my surgeon to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
As a specialist in fibroids, Dr. Moore came highly recommended. He was knowledgeable and did a thorough exam himself prior to recommending surgery. But, his tone of voice and mannerisms came across as patronizing and he was a bit arrogant. I felt pressured into the type of procedure and there ended up being surgical complications. In addition, a large fibroid was missed. He then tried to get me in a clinical trial and when I declined, there was no follow-up, despite rec. for exams every 6 months
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I had numerous fibroids removed a few years ago, went on to have a very healthy pregnancy. My OBGYN was shocked to learn how bad my fibroid situation had been given how well Dr. Moore performed the surgery. I am VERY grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I first met Dr. Moore under odd and unfortunate circumstances: a post-sterilization miscarriage. I was lost and seeking a new sterilization method - complicated with the fact that my previous surgeon had missed some fibroids. Dr. Moore explained all of the options available and I've remained a patient since 2011. He is thoughtful, thorough, extremely knowledgeable and kind - - answers every possible question. Both my heart and my health are better for knowing Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
Dr . Moore made an excellent surgery for my wife , he is a great doctor and man , thank you Michael you saved us. Boris and Anna .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I have never had a better doctor. Dr. Moore takes the time to get to know you and asks questions to make sure that all your concerns are addressed. I've been a patient of his for 5 years now and he has helped me through a number of health scares. He takes a conservative approach and doesn't leap to things like surgery right away, which I greatly appreciated. He also stays very current on the latest research and patient comfort is a big priority. I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?
I was recently a patient of Dr Moore. He removed some uterine fibroids. I am impressed with how personally involved he was with my pre-op and post-op. He met with my husband and myself, did all the ultrasound and SHG investigative work and the post-op ultra-sound. His bedside manner is caring and reassuring. The surgery went without a hitch and I was able to get back to work the next week. I appreciate how he talked my husband and myself through all the ultrasounds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Moore, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

I am a subspecialist in Gynecologic Endoscopic Surgery. I have tracked my data and have proven that 99% of women are candidates for less invasive, less painful technology for their problems. I will thoroughly evaluate the problems including doing the...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1985
1982
1981
1977

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moore treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)