Dr. Michael Molinaro, MD

Dr. Michael Molinaro, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MOUNTAINSIDE MEDICAL GROUP 123 Highland Ave Ste 201 Glen Ridge, NJ 07028 Get Directions

We don't treat symptoms, we treat people.We don't lecture, we listen.We don't generalize, we personalize.

Because having a connection with your doctor isn't a nicety. It's a necessity. And it's yours for life at Mountainside Medical Group.

I want to be there for you, and be the doctor that you can relate to.  Together we'll navigate the healthcare system and keep you on the path toward good health.

Dr. Molinaro's Experience

See how Dr. Molinaro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Molinaro

Dr. Molinaro accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Molinaro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Molinaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Molinaro to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Molinaro's Performance
in Glen Ridge |
Horrible! I set my 1st & only visit for my annual exam. My annual was scheduled last Jan when the typical head colds were going around. I said I had a head cold, but other than that, I was fine. The dr proceeded to bill me for an unwell visit, rather than my annual (covered 100% by ins). Even though the dr and the receptionist can confirm that I was in fact there for a physical, he refused to change the billing code & hit me with a $250 bill - all for saying I had a head cold.
in glenridge, nj |
Worst doctor I ever had. He charged 350$ for first office visit as I was sick and charged 167$ for follow up office visit. His prices are ridiculously high in this area. I tried to negotiate with them but they didnt. My advise is to better find someone else rather than paying 300$ for 10-15 mins checkup.
in Bloomfield, NJ |
One of the nicest doctors i have ever met and extremely thorough. Staff was about as helpful as could be. I am switching my whole family over to him. I was getting tired of my past doctor, always a problem with insurance, getting an appointment, then you never saw a doctor. Everything is right in his office. So patient he is a rare find. I wish i had found him soorner
in Kearny, NJ |
He is compassionate, knowledgable, and extremely well-organized. He listens carefully, and he is a strong communicator. To me, he strikes the perfect balance: young and a seasoned pro.
in Glen Ridge, NJ |
My entire family has been patients of Dr. Molinaro for over 10 years. Not only is Dr Molinaro an excellent doctor and knowledgeable doctor, he is very easy to speak with and makes you feel like you are speaking to a friend of yours. He will listen to everything you have to say and will stay with you as long as you need to speak with him. He never makes you feel like you are being rushed and are just a account number. I cannot say enough about the way you are handled by his staff, they too make
in Nutley, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Molinaro for several years now and am totally satisfied with the care given. He is thorough in his exams, excellent in his explanations and treatment plans that he prescribes. When ever I needed him he always made himself available. His office staff is always friendly and helpful.
in Montclair, NJ |
Dr.Molinaro is not just an excellent internist, he is a top diagnostician. I have been his patient for over 10 years and I find him to be a careful, caring family physician--probably the best I have had the pleasure of knowing. I consider my self very fortunate to be one of his patients.
in Montclair, NJ |
Patient, caring and takes the time to explain and answer questions. Feel like a human being and not a processed account.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Molinaro, MD?
Are you Dr. Molinaro?

Compare Dr. Molinaro

}

Dr. Molinaro says...

Dr. Molinaro's Care Philosophy

Dr. Molinaro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Molinaro has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Molinaro's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School

Graduated in 2000

Umdnj-University Hospital

Completed in 2003

Dr. Molinaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Molinaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing