Dr. Michael Molinaro, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 37 reviews.
Author:
I would recommend him highly
Author:
On time appointment. Dr. Molinaro did a thorough exam and explained everything in detail.
Author:
Seen quickly, great exam and experience !
Author:
Appreciate your entire team, the visit was scheduled with ease and the staff made me feel comfortable in the office. Dr. Molinaro explained everything from conditions to treatment clearly, allowed ample time for questions, and I was truly pleased with the overall visit.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Molinaro was excellent. After arriving I was seen within 10 minutes. I went to him for a full body mole check and he was very thorough. He took the time to discuss any skin issues I was experiencing and he was very kind and personable. I really enjoyed my experience here and would recommend Dr. Molinaro.
Author:
Dr Molinaro does a very thorough skin cancer check. I have had a melanoma removed as well as a displastic mole. He explains all of his findings to me in a very clear and easy to understand manner. He removes any moles that he feels may be suspicious and calls me with the results in a timely manner. He always asks if i have any questions or concerns prior to ending the exam. All of the office staff are very professional.
Author:
Excellent doctor very knowledgeable in all areas of dermatology - highly recommend him and his staff.
Dr M. Knows what he’s doing
Excellent
Author:
Last visit went smoothly - little wait time before seeing doctor. Always professional in communication and treatment.
Great every time
Author:
Very professional and well run office. Very little wait time and a thorough exam.
Author:
My experience was excellent. They took me right away and very thorough.
Author:
Dr. Molinaro examination was extremely complete and he answered all my questions. I would encourage anyone in need of an exceptional Dermatologist make a appointment!
5 Stars. Great service
Author:
dr. Molinaro was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable........have recommended him to others and will continue to do so
Author:
He was very thorough and kind. He listened and made me feel very comfortable. Would definitely recommend him to others.
Author:
Tim ODonohue I have been going to Dr. Molinaro for several years and I am more that satisfied with his care. The personnel at Westwood Dermatology are all very pleasant and I've never had to wait too long to be seen by the doctor. Would highly recommend him.
Author:
I highly recommend him. I’ve been going to him for years. He is always courteous and professional. He takes the time to explain anything I need help with. He was great with my 10-year-old daughter as well.
Author:
After seeing many dermatologists I found Dr Molinaro, and have been with him for many years. Dr Molinaro is always thorough and compassionate. He takes his time to listen and his nurse Julie is just as caring. I drive 50 minutes to get to his office because finding a dermatologist whom I am comfortable with is very hard to find.
Author:
Very professional, answered all questions
Author:
Very professional and extremely attentive to my needs. Always on time and shows compassion.
Author:
Dr. Molinaro was very attentive and caring. He is truly a nice person, as well as a excellent Dr.
Punctual & professional.
Author:
I have been a patient for many years and have always found him to be courteous, professional, and personable. His diagnoses have always been accurate, and I couldn't ask for finer treatment.
Author:
Dr. Molinaro is an excellent doctor. I've been going to him for about 12 years. He know everything about skin that I've ever asked him. From poison ivy treatments, to moles, to squamous cell carcinoma, to keratosis, he knows how to effectively identify and treat everything skin related. I rarely have to wait for his appointments because he's so efficient. He quickly identfies the problem and responds with an effective treatment. Highly recommended!
Author:
Overall, I didn't like my appointment with Dr. Molinaro. He was distant and seemed to just brush over our interaction. I knew I would be a little uncomfortable about a full body examination but Dr. Molinaro didn't do anything to ease the uncomfortableness or tension. I understand that this isn't his job but I also think that a good doctor at least tries to make his patient comfortable and at ease.