Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Moghimi, MD
Dr. Michael Moghimi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Moghimi is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center and St. David's Medical Center.

Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin

4611 Guadalupe St Ste 200

Austin, TX 78751

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Scott & White Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Moghimi

Dr. Moghimi's Experience

Dr. Moghimi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Moghimi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Neck

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Baylor University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Combined Spine Fellowship (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Moghimi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moghimi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Moghimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moghimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moghimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moghimi to family and friends
Dr. Moghimi's Performance
Austin, TX |
For those of you considering spine surgeons, I want to share my positive experience with Dr. Michael Moghimi. I was suffering mightily from nerve pain that stretched from my neck to thumb. With X-rays and an MRI, Dr. Moghimi determined that I was a textbook case for C5-C6 ACDF surgery. He performed surgery two weeks ago and I feel fantastic.His team is excellent and the communication with them has been clear and easy. I'm glad he was my surgeon.
in Kyle, TX |
FIRST TIME PATIENT OF DR MOGHIMI BUT NOT TO THE OFFICE. BEEN GOING FOR MANY YEARS. DR MOGHIMI WAS EASY GOING AND-KNOWLEDGEABLE . PUT MY HUSBAND AND I AT EASE RIGHT AWAY. HIS P.A THOMAS WAS A DELIGHT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AS WELL AS DR. MOGHIMI. WHAT A TEAM!!!! EVEN AT THE HOSPITAL. WHEN I WAS TAKEN TO THE SURGERY DR. MOGHIMI HELD MY HAND AND WAS REASSURING ME THAT ALL WOULD COME OUT GREAT. GOT MY LIFE BACK!!!!! THANK YOU TO DR.MOGHIMI AS WELL AS HIS STAFF.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Moghimi was very attentive and professional. I'd definitely would refer him to a family member or friend.
Marble Falls, TX |
After two spinal surgeries 30 years ago and a lifetime since of crippling back pain, my wife insisted that I consult with Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin where she had had a dramatically successful hip revision three years before. We met with spine specialist Michael Moghimi, M.D., and his staff. They were friendly, professional, and direct. Now, six weeks post-op, I'm off pain meds and walking three miles a day with no discomfort or leg-dragging. They have changed my life. I am grateful.
in Hallettsville, TX |
After not being able to walk or stand without lower back pain for 5 and a half years, and finally getting medicare, I did research on what professional I wanted to put my back together again as God intended it. I was referred by my neurologist in Houston but I hate driving in Houston so after much research I found Dr. Moghimi. My wife and I were so touched by his professionalism and kindness & 5 weeks after my life is active again without pain. Thank You Dr. Michael. Without question a 5 plus.
Austin, TX |
I saw him for a second opinion. He took the time to answer my questions. I would almost say he took extra time, as I was a well researched patient, and he genuinely wanted to answer my questions. Also, he mentioned using stem cells in ACDF, which is pretty interesting. I would be totally comfortable with him doing an acdf. Or even seek him if stem cell use is not widespread yet.
New York, NY |
Beware of this doctor, I had a fracture on my vertabra , I have been through this before so I did have some knowledge of a fracture. He wanted to jump into a spinal fusion without doing therapy first. This was a red flag right over the bat. He doesn't have a patients instrent first. Didn't want to see report from my other MRI, didn't want to see the report from before so he could have some comparison. Didn't even attemp to do a bone density test, or put me on something to strengthen my bones
in Austin, TX |
I had a disc herniation,causing severe pain in my neck and numbness/tingling in my arms/hands. Dr. Moghimi performed a Level 2 ACDF surgery and now I have no nerve pain and the fusion is successful. He had open door of communication, takes the time to listen and thoroughly addressed questions. His empathetic and positive demeanor left me feeling assured that I was in fully capable and competent hands. I truly feel that Dr. Moghimi sets the benchmark to be followed in orthopedic surgery and care.
Dr. Moghimi is amazing! He is thorough during the office visits and goes over everything into detail with you so you're able to understand what's going on. He is very pleasant to speak to and every time I need to get a hold of one of his staff members, his nurse Samantha is the one to go to! She is quick and efficient and the natural beauty doesn't hurt! She's great at assisting him! I would recommend Dr. Moghimi to my family and friends!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Michael Moghimi is by far the most concerned, caring, qualified, and healing spinal surgeon I could of ever hoped to find. I was in tremendous pain, with herniated discs at C4, C5, and C6 of the cervical spine. I was taking mega pain medications. While Dr. Moghimi performed my delicate surgery,1-22-16, his associate Dr. Jordan, monitored his every move with their relatively newly developed monitoring system. My surgery, guided by our prayers, has left me with very little pain day by day.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Moghimi, MD?
Are you Dr. Moghimi?